The New Cinderellas

Hey ladies, sorry haven't posted in a couple of days

Weigh in 8 today and lost another 3.8lbs so quite chuffed really as have now lost 2 stone 8lbs in just under 2 months, so you can't really complain can you
My jeans are too big again so off to Mr Sainsburys I pop for some new pairs (I won't spend much as am only in them a month at a time)

Did loads of cooking tonight for DH and LO. Made chilli and veg pasta. I had to get DH to taste the chilli to see if it was hot enough, so that's one annoying thing about CD as if I was on my own I just wouldn't have been able to tell. It smells delish

Oh well
Only 10 days til I eat again (a meal on DH's birthday), can't wait but am also worried about it

Congratulated you on your other thread re: 2.5st in 8 weeks! Don't worry about hte meal with hubby. Decide what youa re going to have and not have and just enjoy it! I'd go for fish if I were you and a massive salad and/or steamed veg and just enjoy. I can't wait to get to 2st! (at 20lbs now)

GalwayMum said:
Congratulated you on your other thread re: 2.5st in 8 weeks! Don't worry about hte meal with hubby. Decide what youa re going to have and not have and just enjoy it! I'd go for fish if I were you and a massive salad and/or steamed veg and just enjoy. I can't wait to get to 2st! (at 20lbs now)

You'll be there soon

The restaurant we're going to is really nice but the veg won't be steamed and they don't do salad. Am going to try n eat as few carbs as possible n try no to worry about it too much. After all, a little treat will do no harm as I'll be doing SS 100% the rest of the time

Almost a hagan daz evening .I didn't but on my way home I had a strong pull. All I know is that something happened at the gym...but I don't know what?

woke feeling clearer in my and glad I did not eat the ice cream, but not because it would have taken me off the program or because of the calories. By not eating the ice cream I was voting for myself and saying people are as they are and I do not need to 'eat over it'. I just need to pay attention to what matters to me.

Hi chele80, great loses and I am sure whatever you have as a meal will be delicious and light-weight. Its a real skill to cook for others while doing Cd yourself.

Hi GM with what you have lost so far folk must be able to tell, are you getting any ribbing at the office yet:).

Bella

Belle:

Well done on the ice cream! That's a big achievment. What do you mean something happened at the gym? Like something good or bad or what?

It's hard to keep your head in the game all the time. Yesterday I was 100% and it was the first day I hadn't craved/nibbled and I am down over a pound today. So the big stall has been broken.

I was constipated and hadn't read the thread about psyliam husks so I took two Duloclax and had the rumbliest tummy ever. Finally got ot sleep around 1am and then up at 3 with the worst pains in my stomach. Then my son woke up at 4.50am and came into my room, slamming his fingers in the door so there was the comforting, etc, then he wanted a cuddle so didn't get back to sleep until about 6:00 and was up at 6:30! Finally, to make matters worse, my tummy is still really gurgly and not feeling great. Have felt a cold coming on and my throat is red raw and I'm subbing for Senior Infants (5 year olds) today all day so no rest for the wicked. They're fab kids but an hour of PE/Gymnastics teaching was not really what I needed with such a wobbly tummy where I felt I would do a poo if I bent over! Must take one next time, instead of 2!

Looking forward to my hub coming home tonight and taking a bit of the kids stuff off me and giving me a rest.

Hope everyone else is keeping on keeping on..

Oh GM I feel for you

My 8 month has a chesty cough n can't keep any liquids down, plus hubby has been at hospital all afternoon n his grandad died an hour ago. Our household is a mess!

I'd ordinarily have a bottle of wine n takeaway. But chose the peanut bar instead. Never had it before and not really enjoying it tbh. Wish I'd had caramel now! :-(

Well done belle!!!

Whenever I am tempted I always think to myself tomorrow is another day and how tomorrow I would regret today x

chele, well done on skipping the wine and the takeaway, though it sounds tempting, you'll have undone some of your hard work.

A sick baby on its' own is a struggle and then to lose a close family member. You must be having a tough time. I wish I could teleport you a caramel bar but I didn't take them after I think they caused a stall for me last week.

Do something to distract yourself, like looking at clothing that you want on the internet and focus on being there for your hub and baby and when everything has settled, pat yourself on the back for a job well done by not going mad with the food/booze.

Belle:

Well done on the ice cream! That's a big achievment. What do you mean something happened at the gym? Like something good or bad or what?

It's hard to keep your head in the game all the time. Yesterday I was 100% and it was the first day I hadn't craved/nibbled and I am down over a pound today. So the big stall has been broken.

I was constipated and hadn't read the thread about psyliam husks so I took two Duloclax and had the rumbliest tummy ever. Finally got ot sleep around 1am and then up at 3 with the worst pains in my stomach. Then my son woke up at 4.50am and came into my room, slamming his fingers in the door so there was the comforting, etc, then he wanted a cuddle so didn't get back to sleep until about 6:00 and was up at 6:30! Finally, to make matters worse, my tummy is still really gurgly and not feeling great. Have felt a cold coming on and my throat is red raw and I'm subbing for Senior Infants (5 year olds) today all day so no rest for the wicked. They're fab kids but an hour of PE/Gymnastics teaching was not really what I needed with such a wobbly tummy where I felt I would do a poo if I bent over! Must take one next time, instead of 2!

Looking forward to my hub coming home tonight and taking a bit of the kids stuff off me and giving me a rest.

Hope everyone else is keeping on keeping on..

Hi GM,

at the gym someone looked at me and my wobbly cute body in the changing room cross eyed and I took it personally. My answer to the emotion that arose in me was to want to dive into a well of ice cream for first time in months.

I did not, but it was close to I locked myself indoors for my own protection.

Those husk things do nothing for me. Infact I feel even more bloated so I take a few ducolax as well, that gets things moving.

As for head in the game- sigh- for instance I don't know how you do it around food and cooking for hubby and kids!

Well done on being 100% and no nibbles:)

Bella

Last edited:
O

My 8 month has a chesty cough n can't keep any liquids down, plus hubby has been at hospital all afternoon n his grandad died an hour ago. Our household is a mess!

I'd ordinarily have a bottle of wine n takeaway. But chose the peanut bar instead. Never had it before and not really enjoying it tbh. Wish I'd had caramel now! :-(

Hey Chele,

gosh , what a situation and you in the midst of that just having the peanut bar, that is praiseworthy because it is so easy to find a reason to wine-and-take-away what ever is stressing us.

I drank more cambridge instead, some quite thick with ice ..its a kinda fake icecream and it helped but really the main thing was knowing that whatever the question, 2 tubs of hagan daz was not the answer.

Tessie posted this in the other forum and I think its fab

draft_lens2680952module16008072photo_1234729194fairy_godmother2.jpg

Originally Posted by Tessieg1
Hi everyone, I can't remember where I found this poem, but just thought I'd share it with you. :)

Weight loss is a journey – tackle it in stages.
Some may get there very quick, whilst other may take ages.
Weight loss is a journey, some take the stopping train,
And they get off at the station, and then get back on again.
While other lucky people seem to travel by express,
With no apparent effort, each week they weigh in less.
For some of us the journey, too often seems uphill.
We never seem to get that far, struggle though we will.
Weight loss is a journey – anyone can go
But as you travel on your way there’s something you should know.
Losing weight’s a journey that different for everyone,
Some are happy to stroll along while others need to run.
If you want to complete this journey, then forget about the rest.
Each of you must travel the way that suits you best.
As long as you believe it, you WILL get there some day,
And so what does it matter if you’ve gone the pretty way?
Weight loss is a journey, that certainly is true,
And each of you must travel in the way that best suits YOU.
You’ll make much better progress if you go at your own pace.
‘Cos weight loss is a journey – and NEVER is a race

Have a lovely evening. x

Though shalt not covert thy neighbours shoes

But as a Cinderella I just can't help myself :mad:

when I get slim I am going to get me some pole dancery shoes.. I am going to be a good girl gone bad :D

These ones are from alexander Mcqueens latest collection

AlexanderMcQueenFW10Shoes.jpg

A big red circle, bella!

I agree re: shoes.. The sexier the better!! :)

You did well not to let the gym thing get to you It's not easy when you feel you're being judged when you already feel so vulnerable in your own skin.

Re: hubby and kids and cooking
It's not easy. they are healthy weights and need to eat. They need to have a balanced diet which includes snacks-- they shouldn't suffer. I made the family toast fried eggs and fruit salad for breakfast. I could have taken it or left it; it didn't speak to me. I do find when things do 'speak to me' it's usually something savoury (maybe that's b/c the sweet things are the shakes) and meat oriented.

It's a challenge I'll have to just put up with but I wish I could do what you did and get rid of everything in teh house incluing the pots and pans which bring back memories of nice stir fries and steaks!

Gosh does this mean I might be able to wear mega high heels??? At the mo I just feel I'll break something. Never worn mega high ones anyway, but might do once I get to target.

My hubby is on WW meals most nights with frozen veg but he said once we move house I could start and cook for him again. My LO is weaning and so cooking has to be for him as well. I love cooking and have missed it loads the past few months but getting back into the swing of it and made a Key Lime Pie tonight as got my parents coming round tomorrow for Sunday dinner - toad in the hole, then key lime pie. Not sure if my LO will have any. He's still ill. He puked twice today and has taken half his normal amount of milk and no food. Poor thing.

A better night tonight - caramel bar night. Mmm my fave bar. Def no more peanut for me. I could taste it all night. Bleugh

drat that poxy site does not want anyone to use thier images

ok here is McQueen again...see if these will become red circles by tomorrow, must be an evil non -cinderella shoe friendly fairy at work.

alexander-mcqueen-spring-2010-shoes-via-kanye2.jpg

281gggh.jpg

Last edited:
Gosh does this mean I might be able to wear mega high heels??? At the mo I just feel I'll break something. Never worn mega high ones anyway, but might do once I get to target.

My hubby is on WW meals most nights with frozen veg but he said once we move house I could start and cook for him again. My LO is weaning and so cooking has to be for him as well. I love cooking and have missed it loads the past few months but getting back into the swing of it and made a Key Lime Pie tonight as got my parents coming round tomorrow for Sunday dinner - toad in the hole, then key lime pie. Not sure if my LO will have any. He's still ill. He puked twice today and has taken half his normal amount of milk and no food. Poor thing.

A better night tonight - caramel bar night. Mmm my fave bar. Def no more peanut for me. I could taste it all night. Bleugh

I have worn mega high heels, but to be honest I did not have the swagger to go with them ,it was all about the guys looking at me and not me in my body , moving to my own rythm. Never again.

Key lime pie ..swoon, toad in the hole double swoon..with gravy? I do not know how you manage it at least hubby is doing his best ofr the cause. But those WW meals , I never feel there is enough in the packs for the price.

Hope the little one feels better soon.

Bella,

my fav cambridge bar is the malt..all the rest have too much going on for me.

I liked the bars, but didn't like the stalls they made me have...

I'm ignoring all the food references because it's just not a time for me to even contemplate talking about food.

I met a friend for a coffee...I had a very large salad (about 10x more than the allowance for add a meal!) with chicken and cucumber and some light dressing. No carbs. No reason to beat myself up; I decided to add a meal only on 2 days this week, that was Friday and Saturday. Both salads w/ chicken and nothing else...

Hope that didn't cause too much damage!

Another week Cinderellas and more pounds to give away, I do have some goals and they are to do with the gym challenge..its tempting to leave it to the new year, though I do not know what good that would do.

The meal you had sounds fine GM

Also I am going to be adding diet drinks to my menu and allow myself to have them freely, I am pretty much a pepsi max fan and calorie wise its nothing, like wise for splenda, for me they are in. In time, when this phase is over I'll wean myself off them because I actually feel the sweetner is not that good for my body,..besides the Cd water flavourings are chock full of the same sweetner

Back