The New Cinderellas

I'd like to join! I'll come back later and introduce myself!

-----
I'm back! I would like to say thanks for opening a new team!

A bit about me...
I'm a serial yo yo dieter. I've lost/gained more than the weight of 10 people or a small sized lorry!
I'm currently in week 1 of 100% SS (no food at all) and I've lost 6lbs as of today, Day 5. I'm hoping to get down to 10st3lbs by early in the new year (or earlier if possible)..

I have pics and a diary with goals in the Diaries forum which I'll edit and link you to here!

I am a mum of 2; a 10 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy. I'm a primary school teacher and I love my job. I mostly teach English to speakers of other languages and special needs children (this year)... I have a fairly hectic life, socially and professionally.

I can't seem to juggle work/housekeeping/OH relationship/friendships/self-care (including diet/exercise/relaxation) and usually there is one that is suckin all my efforts, at the moment it's work.

I'd like to get a balance back. For that, I'd need to be at a weight/fitness level where my weight/size/looks/what people think of the aforementioned doesn't rule my decision making and choices in life. I need to rule my life --- not my size/weight.

I've tried losing weight/maintaining through diet alone and no matter what anyone tells you, it doesn't work. You simply need to move to look fit and feel good. To me, there's no point in having a small size frame with big saggy lumps of excess skin hanging down. Yes, there are some people because of a very high start weight, will have excess skin, but in my experience those who don't or only have a bit have exercised.

Trust me, I have never ever learned to like exercise which I why I know it's good for me! :)

Anyway, my goals etc are on my own diary thread so you can head over there to see them and also some photos of me now and what I used to look like after losing 5 stone!
http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/174319-diary-yo-yo-dieter.html

Welcome to all new members of this team and good luck!

P.S. I weigh in for the first time on Tues and this will most prob be my regular CDC weigh-in tho I weigh myself every day!

Last edited:
I'd like to join! I'll come back later and introduce myself!

I weigh in for the first time on Tues and this will most prob be my regular CDC weigh-in tho I weigh myself every day!

morning Galway Mum,

I love exercise too, even if I am not doing it, clear firm skin is a big thing for me, tho at this weight the best exercise tends to be swiming and the new power plate in the gym.

Last edited:
Interesting sewing patterns! I love that style of dressing and it really suited the women of that day, didn't it?

Well, we spent the last hour or so trying to get the modem working so I could log on! ;)

Now it's working. I'm down over 8lbs and it's day 6 and 8lbs was my one week goal so I'm ahead of the game! Score!!! I've had my chocolate shake for breakfast and I'm off to take a shower and get out and about a bit as I've been fairly hermitic the past six days with the sinus infection and going into ketosis tiredness.

Today will be the first trip to the supermarket since I started this diet so I'll be sure to keep my hands to myself. I looked at some video of our family holiday three xmases ago and I was about a 12/14 and yet I thought I was HUGE! Grr!

Anyway, good luck bellefrogette and hope you have a great day! I hope you get the gorgeous ketosis fairy visiting. I've been in the pink since day 4 but it's a darker pink now, though not burgundy, which is fine because it lets me know I'm drinking enough!

Hoping to lose another pd by weigh in tomorrow morning for a clean 9lbs though if I lost 10lbs the first week, all the better!

Have a great day!

- 9 lbs in my first week weigh in! :)
Goal for next week is 185lbs (I'm 193.3 now) so another 8lbs down, hopefully!
Be back later with more news!

thanks, frog, how's the feeling on the vibroplates? How do you find it? Slightly pink is still PINK!

Vibroplates are great, I amnot sure they really do anything weight wise but they feel so good , its a massive body vibrator and that has to be a good thing.

BY the way how do you not nibble through the day. Though I don't I am taking extra CDs just to keep in the zone?

bellefrogette:

I'm going to try the vibroplate. They have them at the beauty salon I go to and I'm going to try but it's not a place I can get to conveniently a few times a week, like you're supposed to doit for it to be effective.

I haven't eaten a single bit of even taste of food since I started on the 20th October. I don't know how I do it but I'm just in the zone. It would be a lot easier if there wasn't tons of food in the house and my hub is gone for 3 days/2 nights where I'm doing the three meals plus snacks for the kids. It's not easy!

I know you can do this, Madame. You just have to stay focussed and turn off the voice in your head that says JUST A BITE WON'T HURT. Because you know as well as I do, that the slippery slope of going back to the way you were is taking the first bite. I'm not saying to admit you are powerless over food, just that you have to think,

"I'm having shakes/soups/bars. That's all the nutrition my body needs. I don't need anymore than that. I will get all my nutrients, vitamins and minerals from what I'm taking in on Cambridge."

Good luck and I've STS for three days at my home scale which is annoying! I'm hoping to have more water today and see another big drop. When I was taking +4L the weight was dropping off on a daily basis so I've noticed the reduction in water (to 2.5L) has resulted in STS!

I'm going to measure up and see how that goes, too!
Good luck today and stick with the programme!

Good morning ladies,

I know I'm not in your team but thought I would pop by and say a big good morning!!

My teams a little quiet, some hVe jumped ship and others ate busy with day to day work!

I have the luxury of sitting in all day with a beautiful child so get a bit lonely lol!

Over the moon miss frog that the sticks are pink!! It's all downhill on the weight front now!!

The sewing patterns are wonderful- can't wait to hear that your in your that beautiful red outfit!

Galaway mum I know the feeling of cooking for everyone but yourself - although it has gotten easier so hang in there!

Hope you don't mind me popping in ladies,

Have a wonderful day and always smile xxxxx

I fell off the 100% wagon. Very bad. Rice Crispies with low fat milk. 2 large tbsp of crunchy peanut butter. Just teh chicken and broc from my kids chicken curry (from a jar)...so I feel sick I did it.

Just so annoyed at myself.

oh come now GM, that's nothing but what was going on?Thats the key, something must have triggered it...no worries even if you are out of ketosis a few days and its back

Good morning ladies,

I know I'm not in your team but thought I would pop by and say a big good morning!!

My teams a little quiet, some hVe jumped ship and others ate busy with day to day work!

I have the luxury of sitting in all day with a beautiful child so get a bit lonely lol!

Over the moon miss frog that the sticks are pink!! It's all downhill on the weight front now!!

The sewing patterns are wonderful- can't wait to hear that your in your that beautiful red outfit!

Galaway mum I know the feeling of cooking for everyone but yourself - although it has gotten easier so hang in there!

Hope you don't mind me popping in ladies,

Have a wonderful day and always smile xxxxx
Lauren hon, drop in anytime,

yep I love vintage clothes and its what I use to motive myself..the pattern cost me £26:(.. not happy, but I got it:cool:

which team are you in?

Good morning new Cinderellas, who ever you might be.

yesterday I went to a class on the importance of sleep in life and in healing.I definately do not get enough sleep and when I do its not of the right quality, I gotta do something about that. Apparently the body does not heal well and release the stress if it does not get the right amount of sleep.

well folks drink enough water today and keep on keeping on

Good morning ladies.
I really like the way you are all so supportive to each other here and would like to join :D
I am on my first day of CD and really motivated ( for the moment :D) but reckon i will need with some support when the tiredness and hunger sets in...
Any possibility i could join?

Have a nice day :)
Sarah

You're very welcome Sarah!
Good luck with the first day...

Good morning ladies.
I really like the way you are all so supportive to each other here and would like to join :D
I am on my first day of CD and really motivated ( for the moment :D) but reckon i will need with some support when the tiredness and hunger sets in...
Any possibility i could join?

Have a nice day :)
Sarah

Hi sarah, how did you first day go?And how do you expect to go on day 2, do lets know?

H Galaway mum, I take it you are back on the straight and narrow of sole sourcing. and how did the fleshy measurements go with hubby?

Last edited:
Back