The New Cinderellas

Hi, started back on CD Monday having put back loads (& I mean loads) of weight! now 5 days in & feeling pretty happy (fingers x'd!) not really sure about how this forum works but sometimes REALLY need support! Is it ok to join this team and if so, how does it work? Sorry if I'm being thick! ;-)

Hi Vonny and welcome, alot of weight to lose is what Cd is best for, since you have got through to day 5 chances are you are doing well. have you done Cd before and how is it going? I hope you have a really supportive CDC as well ..anyhow let us know of your progress as often as you can.

best regards, Bella

bellefrogette said:
Hi Vonny and welcome, alot of weight to lose is what Cd is best for, since you have got through to day 5 chances are you are doing well. have you done Cd before and how is it going? I hope you have a really supportive CDC as well ..anyhow let us know of your progress as often as you can.

best regards, Bella

Hi Bella,
Yes, have done CD before. Lost a lot then put it back on and then had a few half hearted attempts which kept a bit of the weight off. However New Year new me hopefully ;-) Tomorrow morning will be a complete week 100%. Still feel good. Can't wait to weigh in. Feel as if I've lost a fair bit. Have very supportive CDC.
Thanks for support - Vonny ;-))

sorry to crash your thread do you have any team spaces left? yours was the last team offering spaces when i looked on the vacancy thread :)

Last edited:
sorry to crash your thread do you have any team spaces left? yours was the last team offering spaces when i looked on the vacancy thread :)

Hi there Chelly you are welcome, how are you doing? How is CD treating you :p, sometimes I think CD is doing stuff to me...but so far so good.Do ask any questions you need to , if I don't know there is bound to be someone who does.

Best regards and welcome aboard.:)

Bella

Hi Bella,
Yes, have done CD before. Lost a lot then put it back on and then had a few half hearted attempts which kept a bit of the weight off. However New Year new me hopefully ;-) Tomorrow morning will be a complete week 100%. Still feel good. Can't wait to weigh in. Feel as if I've lost a fair bit. Have very supportive CDC.
Thanks for support - Vonny ;-))

Hi Vonny 1 week 100%..you know I tend to feel ifo ne can get through the first week 100% there is a goos chance of completion...yes some CDC are great with being supportive, especially if they have used the product for a while themselves.

I am looking forward to getting back to london where it will be far easier I think to stay 100%.

Bella

Hi there,

This is my first attempt at CD... successfully made it to day 3 and day 4 is nearly here :) am actually feeling rather good, a few slight niggly headaches but overall am feeling really good, i've tried a few of the shakes, i like the strawberry, the chocolate is manageable but i'm loving the soups they are sooo nice.

My WI day is on a Friday and i cant wait to go this week just to see how much i have actually lost, have tried dieting in the past with very little success so this year have decided that i need to take control and do something about it which is why i turned to CD, i like to see fast results, they keep me motivated so thats what i'm hoping for with CD.

Hi,
Weighed in today, have lost 12lbs! :)) really pleased, also managed to fit into a pair of trousers a size smaller (no give in waist!) but look as if sprayed on I'm afraid!! Getting there but just taking it a day at a time. How is everyone else doing? Love to hear ;-)

Hi,
Weighed in today, have lost 12lbs! :)) really pleased, also managed to fit into a pair of trousers a size smaller (no give in waist!) but look as if sprayed on I'm afraid!! Getting there but just taking it a day at a time. How is everyone else doing? Love to hear ;-)

wow Vonny, well done

Last edited:
Hope you have a safe flight Bella,

I'm Now onto day 5 had a bit of a wobble last night really wanted to eat with the family but I didn't give in! I thought this was meant to get easier as the week went on? Lol felt fab up till last night not quite sure what's happened today! oh well am lookin forward to Friday afternoon when I get my first weigh in

How's everyone else getting on?

Chell x

Hiya everyone

I have decided I am definately ready to committ to cambridge diet, I am gonna try and see CDC either tomorrow or friday and get cracking. Stocked up on ice and water in preperation.

Have done this loads of times before but to be honest I can't even stick to diets where food are involved so might as well fully go for it once and for all!

I am the big 4 0 this year and definately dont wanna be fat and forty, need a nice holiday abroad.

Speak soon x x

Hi everyone, sounds as if everyone is positive. Had a dreadful day Tues. Everything went wrong and all I could think of was meat pies (don't usually like these!!) trouble us I'm a terrible comfort eater. Didn't give in, but today feel really grumpy and headachy - what's going on? Taking it a day at a time, but know once I can get into a smaller size I shall feel less like giving in. ;-)) has anyone tried the new choc mint bar? It's crunchy chewy & I love it. Tastes a bit like crushed up mint matchsticks!!! Hope everyone else is going on ok. Look forward to hearing your news. :)))

Hi Vonny

Hang in there your doing really well and your right once you get into the smaller sizes thats proof that this is working and will give you the will power to carry on and get even smaller.

I havent tried the bars as yet (i'm only on week 1 so dont think they are allowed) but its definatley something i will look at when i can.

I've had a bit of a hard 2 days mainly in the evening i've just really wanted to eat, luckily my hubby is really supportive and has kept me on the straight and narrow and i didnt cave in, day 6 for me now and i cant believe i have got so far. I've had to find myself a new CDC too as i wasnt happy with the one i had so hopefully that is sorted now and i should be hearing from her today with my new weigh in day (i shall still go to be weighed tomorrow unless the new one can fit me in tomorrow for a weigh in)

you sound like your all doing well, i find this forum soo much help to keep the motivation going everyones so nice on here too it really does help.

Today i'm having a chill out day, feeling a bit tired so might even have a nap when the little one sleeps am sure the energy will kick back in again soon right? lol

Have a good day :)
Chell

Chelly said:
Hi Vonny

Hang in there your doing really well and your right once you get into the smaller sizes thats proof that this is working and will give you the will power to carry on and get even smaller.

I havent tried the bars as yet (i'm only on week 1 so dont think they are allowed) but its definatley something i will look at when i can.

I've had a bit of a hard 2 days mainly in the evening i've just really wanted to eat, luckily my hubby is really supportive and has kept me on the straight and narrow and i didnt cave in, day 6 for me now and i cant believe i have got so far. I've had to find myself a new CDC too as i wasnt happy with the one i had so hopefully that is sorted now and i should be hearing from her today with my new weigh in day (i shall still go to be weighed tomorrow unless the new one can fit me in tomorrow for a weigh in)

you sound like your all doing well, i find this forum soo much help to keep the motivation going everyones so nice on here too it really does help.

Today i'm having a chill out day, feeling a bit tired so might even have a nap when the little one sleeps am sure the energy will kick back in again soon right? lol

Chell

Hi Chell,
You have done so well in your (nearly) first week. Can't have been easy having to change CDC. It's so important to have the right person. Evenings are worst for me too - well done to your Hubby for being supportive, luckily mine is too. I try not to watch adverts and cookery progs! :)
Once you have weighed in you will feel great.
Stick in there girl ;-) and look forward to your news x

Thanks Vonny, i cant believe tomorrow i will have done a full week, its not been easy but am so glad i've got there.

My new CDC is coming to see me at 9.45am so i will be weighing in earlier than i should be, i just need to tell my old CDC now that i am no longer using her... should be fun!

i know what you mean about the cookery programmes, hubby put come dine with me on the other night and realised what he'd done so turned it straight off again, said he wouldnt tease me, he also wont let me be in the same room as him and the children while they are having tea, it all helps, am really lucky he likes to cook he usually preps all meals for us even before i started the diet so that takes away alot of the temptation for me.

Will let you know how i get on in my first week.... sooo excited am like a kid in a toy shop lol sad isnt it! :D

back in london, ate horrible airline food so ...3 days knuckle down and by monday I,ll be in strong ketosis, the flat smells musty-yuck but I got all my CD tins through customs..lots more to natter about tomorrow but from the looks of it you folks are doing fine:)

Bella

Morning,

had my weigh in and............

going by her scales its a 10lb loss :D......on my scales its a 13lb loss

(she said that because of me being weighed on different scales last week (my old CDC) then we cant really see how accurate the loss was, but i've weighed myself on my scales when i got back from the CDC last friday and again this morning and mine say 13lb, so guess it will prob be more accurate next week when i'm weighed on the new CDC's scales again)

either way i'm happy with that result :)

have a whole heap of new things to try have even got some porridges to give them a whirl this week

Glad you got back safe and sound Bella, airline food really is dreadful isnt it?

Hurray for Chelly that is great weight loss, keep going girl. and at this rate you'll be shoppping for bikinis..

Bella.

airline food bah...if I had had any sense I would have just sucked on my thumb..oh well now off to the bank and listening to girl with the dragon tatoo on my ipod, had my shake this morning and glad your new CDC is much better

Back