The new me

Welcome debnott, u can do it x

Debnott said:
Hi all
I'm starting light life total thurs
Really scared and hope I can do it

Hi Debnott welcome!!! Good luck for Thursday. I'm glad you have joined us!! They are so supportive and lovely.... Your gonna change your life and that's exciting and scary.. Keep posting on here as it helps not to feel alone! Xxxx best wishes for thurs xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi guys well weigh on last night and that's 3pm off ... In total now that's 16.5lb in 4 weeks xxxx hope your all ok xxx

Well done on your weight loss and losing over 1 stone.

Diet going well, lost 2.5lbs this week. Work is a bit rough though.

Well done on the loss huni keep going xxx

hi hun hope youre well x

Hi guys struggling.com!! Dreading Tom weigh in... Iv lapsed :( :(big style.. Has anyone else? Xxxx

Hi Angie
Sorry you have had a rough time but I'm in same boat 2!!! :(
Yeh I've had a bad week 2 went out Saturday night and drank alcohol.........alot!
Also ate 3 sausage rolls Saturday and just keep picking at things went on my wii fit earlier it's usually same as my llc scales and it says I've STS .......gutted so annoyed that I've messed a week up! Weigh in tomorrow......dreading it!!!
Felt so guilty Sunday and got back on it and been on it 100% I'm just glugging water hoping I can just loose something by tomorrow's weigh in!

*Tia* said:
Hi Angie
Sorry you have had a rough time but I'm in same boat 2!!! :(
Yeh I've had a bad week 2 went out Saturday night and drank alcohol.........alot!
Also ate 3 sausage rolls Saturday and just keep picking at things went on my wii fit earlier it's usually same as my llc scales and it says I've STS .......gutted so annoyed that I've messed a week up! Weigh in tomorrow......dreading it!!!
Felt so guilty Sunday and got back on it and been on it 100% I'm just glugging water hoping I can just loose something by tomorrow's weigh in!

Hi Tia .. How you doing ? I cant seem to stop eating iv only lost 3 in two weeks!!! Xxxxxxxxxx

Yeh it's been difficult at times for me too! Have hurt my arm n on strong painkillers which ask u to eat before taking so of course I keep eating! Plus I'm off work which makes it even harder! Just need to get back on 100% again!
But last week in the end wi surprised me but I think it's coz of the exercise is did and the fact I had a rubbish loss the week before!
How u doing??!

hi angie sorry youve had a bad couple of weeks, refocus on your end goal and remember what made you want to do LL and keep with it hope you stick with it and lose loads... and thanks for posting on my diary, you made my day better by saying youre proud xxxxxxx hugs and kisses babe sending some willpower your way lol xxxxx

hi angie hope youre well not heard from you for a while!

mimz said:
hi angie hope youre well not heard from you for a while!

Hi Darlin... Ooh iv done shocking !! Been away to Manchester for the weekend and stayed the same.... I can not go 1 day without nibbling trying tasting or pinching something !! I seem unable to stop it and this has been happening for the last 6 weeks and gradually I'm getting worse and worse... I want to make myself proud again and have the weight losses everyone is having... More than that I want to be good every for 1 week...

I'm so upset with myself and it's gonna take all the will power in the world to pick myself up!!

Sorry for moaning... How are you doing love.......??? Here is my mob no if you wanna txt me 07540 363803. Would-be great to hear from you ... You might just keep me out the fridge xxxxxx

hey chick dont worry about the last few weeks be honest with yourself about the day youve had and write it down your feelings when you are picking at food, you will get back on track this diet is bloody hard but remember its not forever, i have txt you so whenever you need me get in touch i will always get back in touch and am here to support you, im thinking we are both at the week seven mark and casn do this together, take care and speak to you soon xxxxx

Back