The new me

Ps have you done parent-adult-child states in your counselling yet?

Your post, great example: you, eating=rebellious child
You after feeling guilty=adaptive child and you cast us, the other readers as
The critical parent who would be "cross" with you.

Isn't it mad the tricks our mind play on us???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

flyingunicorn said:
Ps have you done parent-adult-child states in your counselling yet?

Your post, great example: you, eating=rebellious child
You after feeling guilty=adaptive child and you cast us, the other readers as
The critical parent who would be "cross" with you.

Isn't it mad the tricks our mind play on us???

No we havnt done it yet!! We covered it wen I started in april .. I only did one session!!

No I wouldn't beat myself up on Ww I'd proud I only had a child's portion instead of the biggest portion,, if I'm out of ketosis does that mean I won't loose anything on Tues? How long before I'm back in ketosis ? Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh god I'm sorry everyone but iv ****ed up!! Sorry about my language!! We went to ikea I felt really light headed and dizzy and hungry.. I had a child's portion of meatballs ( x5) with Chips!! Only a small portion.. I'm sorry!! I really need To remove myself like you have said!! My reasons should go on my phone! If i can xxxx sorry I feel like iv let the team down xxxx

hey hun sorry you had a bad day, as flyingunicorn said, this diet is bloody hard sometimes lol everyone has those times when you are hungry, but hun think of it this way, you were feeling dizzy and lightheaded and you ate bcoz of that reason not bcoz you were weak, think about the way you felt before you ate and analyze, you have not let anyone down and certainly NOT yourself, you are a strong lady who will get back on track, you have the power and the tools to do so, keep your chin up chickadee you can do this xxxx big hugs on their way to youx :bighug:

ps someone will be along with more info and flyingunicorn is doing a great job with the counselling xxx

Hi Angie,
Don't worry that you won't have a loss. Just go to WI and see how it goes. One small meal doesn't wipe out a whole week. Try to steer clear of the chips and only have protein and veg if you ever get stuck.
Do try to carry a bar in your handbag when you go out shopping and buy a bottle of water to sip as you walk around. It really helps, first time I went to the mall I passed about 6 bakery/restaurants where the goods were on shelves I had to walk past and I felt like they were going to jump off the shelves and attach to my hips. What got me through was I bought a bottle of water and had one bite of a bar about every 30 minutes, I had in my bag with me.

Morning guys!! Thank you for your support and advise. The food was so much on my mind because I had 4 major triggers each day. Thurs picked up our new car .. Real excited and would have gone for a meal or take away.. Fri my son went to respite until Sunday .. Would of gone out for a meal or take away, Sat we went to see our static caravan for the first time in patley bridge in the yorkshire dales.. I ALWAYS EAT Eveything wen ever I go there wen we went to my mums van for the weekend! But now we have our own we got the keys Saturday it was hardcwatching my OH eat and me not.. While I was there food thoughts were so strong! "when I'm eating again I'm gonna have ......" I could feel how exciting I was getting just thinking like that... My packs then became boring to me!! I was hungry all day.. Then Sunday we went to ikea and I always have food there.. Only this time I gave in.. I hope I can move forward and not have messed things up to much! Xxxxx

Well iv done it stayed 100% no real cravings and not that hungry!! Even went shopping for food for family,, the key to not having cravings was to take my mother inlaw to be with me!!

My OH has fitted my new gel seat for my new bike .. Ant been on a bike for 10 years!! Gonna try and do 2.5 miles Tom xx nite nite thank you all for everything xxxxxx

Big well done for the 100% day. You cant change what has happened with the eating but you can change how you react and getting back on track is just the right thing to do.

I've been having a few dodgy moments myself feeling like I am missing food and wanting to eat. I was thinking I've been overeating for so many years that its not going to disappear in a few weeks. Not always easy though is it? Have a lovely week xx

Well done for getting back into it and not letting one slip up throw you into defeat mode :) hope you have a good day again today x

Hi Angie,
How did you get on today?

hi angie hope you had a great day glad to see had a good day yesterdayxx let us know how you are chick xxxxxxx

eatlikeabird said:
Hi Angie,
How did you get on today?

Hi Hun nice to see your pic!! I lost 3 was well chuffed!! I'll post more later just off to work! Thanks for asking.. How are you?? Xxxxxx

Wow that's great Angie, isn't it great when you see the loss? I'm doing well, WI tonight so I'll be posting after.

hope you had a good day well done on the loss!

Hi everyone sorry been quiet.... Iv just bought the most beautiful wedding dress today!!!!! And I'm going back in march to try it on again!! I'm so excited I'm gonna be a proper princess!! Xxxxxx

That's brilliant, you will be gorgeous.

Back