The New Muller Choc/Van? Nahh ......

smigget

Tried one last night and wasn't impressed - give me the toffee one anytime - also, that recipe I made from the last SW mag using a toffee and a choc/vanilla yog + Quark wasn't fantastic .... had an aftertaste - give me the toffee yog on it's own anyday!!!

I'm the same. I've tried the choc n orange and the choc n vanilla and tbh I prefer my aldi optifit yogs. Muller can keep the choc ones LOL. I do like the banana and custard muller though :D

i thought they were alright until last week i stumbled on aldi's little beauty's there's no comparison! lol
xxx

I love the new chocolate ones, each to their own I guess. Mind you I wish they'd bring out the old 'all chocolate' ones they were the best!

I tried the vanilla with choc and i liked it, much prefered it to the Muller vanilla. Will be adding this one to my porridge. xxx

The new muller ones are ok, but not a patch on the old chocolate mullerlights. Why oh why don't they bring those back?!

i'm not impressed either i prefer normal ones not enough choccy for me. only one i like is cherry but not worth 2 syns
whats these aldi ones?

The Aldi ones are Optifit Bio (I think) they have wholegrains in them so they fill you up a bit longer. They're thicker than the muller yogs too so you feel like you're actually eating some substance. They do strawberry, museli, blueberry, orange flavours and they are really nice and best of all FREEEEEEE on any SW plan.

I tried the choc and vanilla one and must say I prefer just the vanilla one as the one with the choc just had a weird taste!

Must try the Aldi ones again.

Back