The next 4 weeks count.....

Alfie

Hi everyone I am new here I recently started CD but I have had to come off it due to needing to take some really strong painkillers.

So after a slight gain of 2lbs this week changing over I am back on WW for good.

So Day One was yesterday and I am really struggling to eat all my points,I only managed to eat a bowl of cereal,some bread and jam and a ham salad and a snack size mullerice.I was stuffed and couldn't have ate anymore.

Today Day 2 I have had Special K for breakfast and a ham salad and a fruit salad for lunch.

Dinner will be chicken drumsticks marinated in BBQ sauce over rice.

So again I won't be using all my points??

I have 4 weeks till my Turkey holiday I wonder what I can lose by then?

Hi Alfie, welcome and I hope this works better for you, you really must try and get those points in, maybe save them and have a blow out day, or go for higher point meals in the begining, eating after not eating is hard but you do need the nutrients. Lisen to me i'm sounding like an old hand, i'm not I have just been reading all the others diaries and success stories,:eek:.
4 weeks, i'd be happy to loose 4lbs but I do have 4 stone to go, but some can loose 8lbs it just varies how active you are. Either way have a wonderful holiday xx

Hi there

How many points a day are you on and how many are you using. It sound like you were waaaay under yesterday :(

The most you can save a day is 4 points but thats only meant to be if youre planning maybe a treat night or a night out and will use all your banked points then.

If you dont use all your points it can have a completely adverse effect on your weigh in and you may find you gain weight. Its really imperative you eat your full allocation.

I am allowed 21 a day but I am planning on doing kickstart for 2 weeks.

I have had 13 today.

Day 3 I have a had a lovely bowl of muesli and the sun is shining here's to a good day for me and everyone else :)

Back