ProPoints The next instalment

Ok dinner has changed and it will cost me points. Know I could have a f and h option but im having fishcakes with everyone else. 6pp from my allowance bit still have enough for a ww bar everyday

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So today striving for a better day as also had 2 green and blacks minis leaving me with 9 weeklies.

B - porridge and berries
L - jacket potato and coronation chicken (curry paste has already been counted so not recounted)
D - choice of gammon, pork loin steak, chicken or a turkey breast depending on what everyone else wants for tea with new potatoes or mash, veg if mash or corn on the cob and possibly peas if new potatoes. Deciding to be more flexible with dinner due to fussy family but at least with all options out I can be good unlike last night

Snacks - milk, home made flap jack, fruit salad, greek yoghurt and sugar free jelly

Oh and milk I have a glass a day plus about 4 cups of tea xxx

4 cups of tea....sounds like me...since I stopped having coffee it's my new favourite hot drink :)

I hope it doesn't affect ny wi xx lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hope it doesnt too.

So blew the last of my weeklies today. Craved chocolate but otherwise stuck to f and h.

So tomorrow I have got hairy dieters kebabs out of the freezer. These arent on f and h list as lamb isnt but its lean cuts. Each kebab is 6pp. Not quite sure how tomorrow will work or what im having but may pp tomorrow.

So breakfast porridge 3pp
Lunch - tuna salad - 2pp
Dinner - hairy dieters kebabs - 10pp (incl pitta)

Milk 2pp then not sure for rest of day but if I turn it to f and h tgen its just the kebabs but I know they are lean and will be grilled. Choices choices

I've gone off hot chocolate in the past few weeks, pregnancy is strange. I think it's the smell of the powder. I think if someone else made it I would be fine.

Is count the kebab as as F&H If the lamb is lean. If you compare the fat content of lean lamb with lean pork there isn't much difference. What else is on the kebabs?

It was just lamb leg steak and lamb mince and herbs so not much at all but I pointed in the end but will do it as f and h next time

Im pretty rubbish at keeping my duaey up to date. ..anyway ti sum up last week I wasnt bad but I wasnt good. Went over my weeklies by Wednesday and kept having treats but wasnt horrendous it was just ww bars. Went over by about 10 points. On friday I got invited to a friends house for dinner. She never usrd to cook but started ww several weeks ago and cooked me a delicious thai curry. Was gorgeous.

Anyway scales on saturday showed a sts whixh I was happy with.

Doing another week of f and h.

So food has been as follows:

Saturday
B - banana and apple at ww
L - 2 ww petit pains and dry fried eggs
D - mcdonalds chicken anf bacon salad - know it wasnt medallions but took all fat off and didnt count it - 1pp for balsamic vinegar

Snacks
Nougat - 4pp
Hot chocolate - 1pp
Rich toffee - 2pp
Green and blacks - 2pp
Ww biscuit - 2pp

12 weeklies used

Sunday
B - shredded wheat and skimmed milk
L - tuna and sweetcorn wrap
D - chicken, leek and bacon pie with philadelphia stir in sauce with mash and peas - 7pp for pastry and 2pp for sauce

Snacks

Ww cookies - 2pp
Rich toffee bar - 2pp

Completed a 15 mile bike ride. Hour and a half hard cycling and I was pushing it hard. Average speed 11mph. 7ap earned

13 weeklies used

Total - 25 weeklies used

24 remaining

Today is hubbys birthday. We have nothing planned yet. Hubby is being stuffed for wages he is owed so funds are tight but we may have a pub lunch later or steak tonight. Either way what I have will fit in with f and h.

B - shredded wheat and skimmed milk

Rest to be decided

Food looks good. Was your chicken leek and bacon pie home made? It sounded lovely....

Yes it was home made. Was gorgeous

So the rest of my day

I had 2 crumpets at 11 and about 1 we had a one pan breakfast with potatoes, bacon medallions, beams and wholemeal toast then dinner was gammon steak, roasted new potatoes, peas and mushrooms. I had 2 ww bars too and some mayo

Total weelies left 19pp

Tomorrow is as follows

B - porridge and berries amd grapefruit (needs eating up but won't fill me up enough for breakfast)
L - tuna salad
D - home made turkey kievs - will cost me for the philadelphia but I wont be putting in breadcrumbs so not quite a kiev with chips and sweetcorn

Snacks - fruit salad and greek yoghurt, fruit and a f and h cookie (banana, oats and blueberries)

Yes it was home made. Was gorgeous

So the rest of my day

I had 2 crumpets at 11 and about 1 we had a one pan breakfast with potatoes, bacon medallions, beams and wholemeal toast then dinner was gammon steak, roasted new potatoes, peas and mushrooms. I had 2 ww bars too and some mayo

Total weelies left 19pp

Tomorrow is as follows

B - porridge and berries amd grapefruit (needs eating up but won't fill me up enough for breakfast)
L - tuna salad
D - home made turkey kievs - will cost me for the philadelphia but I wont be putting in breadcrumbs so not quite a kiev with chips and sweetcorn

Snacks - fruit salad and greek yoghurt, fruit and a f and h cookie (banana, oats and blueberries)

Update... kiev was amazing. I did use breadcrumbs but ww bread. Simply amazing and had beans and not sweetcorn.

Another good day. 1pp on light mayo and 1pp on philadelphia and 3pp on startburst (had 3 sweets)

1395184714064.jpg

So today I made the decision that im g8ving up helping at my classes. I have lost motivation and I think its what I need to do. Have given my leader 4 weeks notice so 4 weeks to get back to goal so I dont pay. Will hopefully stop my complacency.

Tomorrows food plan is as follows

B - shredded wheat and banana
L - jacket potato and tuna salad
D - not sure yet but will either be beef casserole or chicken salad or stir fry something like that

So as at today I have 15 weeklies left.

Im spinning tomorrow for 45 minutes so my ap will be up to 16.

Thats the plan anyway

ah I thought about it but i like it and keeps me on track. I would of give up by now. my leader is thinking of quitting so I need to get my skates on and get to goal so.i can apply to become a leader. you wanna be mu helper lol x

ah I thought about it but i like it and keeps me on track. I would of give up by now. my leader is thinking of quitting so I need to get my skates on and get to goal so.i can apply to become a leader. you wanna be mu helper lol x

I did think about becoming a leader but with them closing so many meetings and working full time its just not worth it.
I love helping but it takes up from 8am to about 11.45 now and its just tiring. Im still going to meetings every week as my mum helps but I just want to concentrate on shifting the last bit of weight now.

I make my own "chicken kievs" as well. I made it on Sunday having stuffed the chicken with a mixture of quark, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. I also mixed some parsley and sea salt into the breadcrumbs and it was lovely.

You sound like you are a really good cook. My efforts are a bit hit and miss but having read about your pie I am inspired to make something similar at the weekend to freeze for midweek.

I'm not a good cook I just have a fussy family who I am converting to healthy eating so I dont have to make 3 meals. The pie was easy filling then pastry on top and done. Filling was just cooked chicken, bacon, leek ans sweetcorn with sachet of philadelphia cook in sauce...of course I could have made it free with quark but slowly and surely im working on the family.

Tonights dinner ended up as thai chicken curry and bloody delicious it was too. Wad points for the coconut milk and thai paste but it wad delicious and filling....and just what I needed afyer 45 minutes of spin.

Tomorrow I havent planned yet. Have a huge asda delivery coming so will fond something quick and easy for dinner. .

I make chicken kiev with a Laughing cow cheese yum x

Back