ProPoints The next instalment

Ok so bad week. This week I weighed in at 12:5. Monthly pass purchased and this is it. 8 weeks till holiday want to be at gold again by then.

Tonight is the last treat. I have no kitchen as hubby is doung some work so indiam for tea. Cant decide between a shaslik or a biryani but will have some sag aloo or mushroom bahji and a small piece of naan

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hope u enjoyed :)
we're same weight and i too am hoping to book summer holiday so need to be good!!!

I have 9lbs to gold and 8 weeks to do it in. Im disgusted at myself at the moment. In just over a year I put that on and have been kidding myself that I will lose it. Well now I will. Today there will be no hiccups. Kitchen is nearly sorted and meatballs for dinner tonight are ones I havr previously made and defrosted. food delivery is due at 12 today and nothing will pass my lips untracked. Only difficult day this week will be thursday when I am in london for the day and even then I thibk I am mostly planned and have 23 weeklies left for it.

Lots of food today. Still left myself weeklies but discovered ben amd jerrys frozen greek yoghurt. Yummy. My oudding was 6pp but amazing.

B - alpen bar - 3pp
L - cheese and ham salad warburtons thins - 5pp
D - meatballs and boiled pots - 8pp
Pudding - 6pp

Snacks - nakd banana bread - 2pp, chocolate cookie bar - 2pp
2 kinder mini eggs - 2pp

Then I went back for more greek yog - 5pp

Total today - 33pp 1398637699380.jpg1398637707749.jpg

Ww spelling was shocking in that last post.

Monday again and so tired. Hubby went out last night and I knew it would be a late night but he didnt get in until 4.45 this morning and I couldnt sleep until he was home.

So anyway food today - change of plan is higher pp breakfast, lunch and dinner and lower points for snacks as was eating low pp everything to have lots of snacks before....so...

B - ww love fibre cereal - 4pp
L - prawn cocktail salad - 5pp and yoghurt - 2pp
D - stuffed pittas, potato salad and salad - 8pp

Milk - 3pp

Snacks - 1pp choc shot (to dunk strawberries), 2pp ww bar and 2pp for ice lolly later.

Total 28/28 points

Good day planned. Its easy to waste points on rubbish - I try to have higher pp meals that will keep me going for longer as need to keep away from chocolate and crisps. I'm better if I dont have any chocolate at all, otherwise I just want more of it!

Well pleased to say I more or less stuck to my plan but I subsituted 2 treats (4pp) for coleslaw and extra potato salad.

Here was dinner. Yummy.1398709670905.jpg

Only one more day at work then 6 days off. I cant wait. So shattered so early night for me. Just tomorrows food to plan. Know dinner is haddock and will work the rest out in the morning!

So today was another good day :-

B - ww cereal 4pp
L - ploughmans ww style - 6pp1398797240487.jpg
D - haddock, new potatoes and Mediterranean veg - 7pp (8 on plate but left potatoes)1398797231236.jpg

Snacks
1pp choc shot
2pp yoghurt
2pp milk
2pp oat cookies
2pp french fries

Meaning I now have 2pp for a treat later. Yummy day

Next 6 days will be the challenge as am at home and am out for one day for lunch and dinner.

Good day today. Didnt take pictires.

B - weetabix
L - boiled egg amd toast
D - home made turkey kievs, chips and tomatoes

Snacks - milk, sunbites and ww bar

Excited as tomorrow is a day out in Lomdon. Double show day...mamma mia matinee and charlie and the xhocolate factory evening.

B is at home - porridge
L - will be pizza express (shared pizza and a salad)
D - something like subway or mcdonalds but will get salad.

Snacks - 2 x ww bars, ww sweets, will drink Black coffee and water and diet coke and might have an ice cream in theatre.

Have 17 weeklies left plus daily so should be ok but will take eog and track!! Xxx

Food looks tasty, especially new potatoes. I may have to make some tomorrow. You tried the banana Weatabix? It's a nice change from the plain ones, don't think they have too many extra calories.

Sorry havent been on in ages. Life is manic. Anyway booked my holiday. 6 weeks today and I will be in sunny Sharm. Beyond excited. Anyway need to buck my ideas up and lose weight. Will post food again from tomorrow. Every meal and snack. Eeeekkkkkk :) :) :)

Good Luck !
Did you get a good holiday deal? I went there 6 years ago and it was my first and last all inclusive beach holiday (apart from my honeymoon but that was completely different)
I loved it, went with my sister. We ate, drank, sunbathed and drank. :)

Got an amazing deal. 10 days all inclusive in a 5 star adult only hotel. Really pleased. It looks beautiful I cant wait. Staying at xperience sea breeze in sharks bay

Failing this week but I feel pants so restart is saturday so will be back there

God I am rubbish with this diary!!!

So Saturday weigh in put on a lb which was less than I was expecting.

Saturday was excellent : cereal bar for breakfast, bbq chicken wrap for lunch and chicken jalfrezi for dinner. Woth treats made it 28pp

Sunday - disaster - the plan was to use no weeklies - failed.

B - bacon sandwich
L - coronation chicken sandwich
D - shop brought chicken jalfrezi (curry 2 nights in a row :( ) indian snacks, naan bread and lager. A whopping 49pp leaving 26 weeklies

Monday - breakfast - pastrami and cream cheese bagel (left breakfast at home so beat thing on trolly ay work) 8pp

L - chicken salad - 1pp

D - birds eye chicken inspiration, chips and beans - 12pp

5pp on a yoghurt, curly wurly and milk

I have made a decision that I am stopoing my diary. I dont. Have time to post and mainly talk to myself. Will still pop on from time to time to check out peoples diaries. Have fun everyone

Back