ProPoints The next instalment

My week started saturday. Made a decision to put it behind me, however and this may be mad, but id my brain and tracker see no weeklies as a back up I will freak and my week will go to pot so I have left 20 weeklies on my app and will try my hardest not to use them:

Today woke with a banging hangover. woke up at 6 and dosed on amd off until 11.30 when I could face getting out of bed. Didnt know what I wanted to eat but chocolate was winning so settled on nutella on toast (white bread as all I had In) 7pp

As this wasnt until about 1 I used this as lunch and had a bag of doritos about 3.30 - 4pp then dinner which was mince beef and tumble pie - 11pp

So as it stands I have had 22 out of 28pp leaving 6 for today. I have some nice total yoghurts in my fridge that are 4pp and thinking a ww bar. Not the healthiest day but within points.

Planning next few days. A girl at work has made cupcakes for work tomorrow and I have already messaged her saying please don't let me have one so trying to remove all temptation :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

And I am 100% proud to say I did. I also did today and resisted cake
B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - chicken tandorri flatbread - 7pp ( yumny too ) greek yoghurt - 2pp
D - salmon, new potato and salad and a potato rosti (was left over and I was still peckish) - 15pp

Snacks - ww biscuit - 2pp

28pp

Have some fruit for later

So happy. 3rd good day.

B - grapefruit and cereal bar - 2pp
L - salmon salad - 6pp
D - beef casserole - 11pp

Milk - 2pp
Ww bar x 2 - 4pp
Rice caje - 2pp

Worked tonoght and had an apple

100% day

Great day :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

And another :)

B - grapefruit and cereal bar - 2pp
L - tandorri wrap - 7pp
D - egg chips and beans - 10pp

Snacks - fruit, peanut bar, 2 rice cakes and milk

27/28pp

Tomorrow all planned too and dinner is all preppes ready to go

B - porridge and berries - 3pp
L - ham warburtons thins - 4pp
D - honey mustard and creme fraiche chicken - 12pp

Ooh love egg chips and beans :-D 2 good days :-D

I really am hoping for a loss on saturday. I have been so good since my night out but as I stop taking my pill tomorrow and aunt flo is due on sunday im not entirely optimistic.

My dinner tonight. Just delicious. Honey mustard and creme fraiche chicken. Pointed at 12pp but probably slightly less as had smallest chicken and potatoes. Was very nice.

Another 100% day.

Sad day though found out a school friend passed away in his sleep. Only 34. So sad :( xxx

Helps if I add the picture 1392320033691.jpg

Dinner looks nice! Thats horrible about ur friend, scary :-(

Dinner was nice. Will be on the menu next week but with breasts instead. Think the sauce will be nice with pork too.

Can you post a recipe please xx

Sorry about your friend, hard to hear news like that and when he is so young too! Makes you appreciate life in a way.

Dinner looks nice, I agree I think a whole chicken breast would work well.

Bloody fell over in tesco today. They hadn't put wet floor signs out when mopping up a few minutes before. Will have a lovely bruise on my leg tomorrow and kind of hurt a lot right now! Happy valentines day to me!!!

Back