ProPoints The next instalment

Well done on the lb, snap....we weigh the same :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I no what u mean I get disappointed at lb loss but then there could b mamy factors that contribute to a smaller loss but its still a loss and it soon ads up! I think I wanna loose 50lb altogether well thats my ideal weight according to nhs but I was fairly happy when I lost 35lb 2 years ago so I think I wanna get there first and then I will see how I feel, what about you?

I have between 19lbs and 26lbs to be roughly where I want to be but 9 to be back in a healthy weight range

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have lost 3 stone already and got to goal a year ago but since September thw pounds crept on

I seen this in Facebook 1393097469173.jpg x

Wow that's really good, im sure u can get those lb back off :-D

Well today was nothing like I had planned. I have had a big splurge of weeklies but dont intend using any or many in the week but maybe a few more tomorrow.

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - ham warburtons thins - 4pp

And here is where it went wrong. Went shopping with hubby who wanted a burger king so had a whopper jnr which was 9pp and we shared a portion of chips that I have pointed at 7pp

Dinner was then egg chips and beans - 11pp followed by chocolate cake and cream - 8pp

Also had milk and a ww jaffa cake hot chocolate - 3pp and a truffle - 4pp

Also had a bag of strawberry laces - 7pp

So far 55pp

I have 22 weeklies left and a whopper of a headache so probably wont have anything else.....and at least thats what weeklies are for.

Also although didnt have my pedometer on think I must have earned 1ap with all the walking we did and tomorrow we intend to do a 5 mile walk so hopefully will earn something there too.

Thats not too bad, I too have used lots of pp today 40! But that is what they r there for :-D hope ur headache goes, ive had one dince lunch and cant seem to shift it already had 2 lots of paracetamol :-(

I wouldn't worry about using lots of PP today, that's what they are there for. When I did pp, I used most at the start of the week and struggled towards the end so had to fill up on free food. But I ate all 49 every week and always lost.

I also ate activity points if I needed too but I tried not too. But if you need to go out and only have ap left, no need to feel bad.

Hope your leg is all fixed now ;)

Leg is much better. Bruising has just started after a week.
1393154113549.jpg

No idea on food for today. Will either be chilli or hairy dieters tumble pie. Had a glorious lay in today but still woke with this poxy headache. Think its related to my periods which is crap. It used to come before but now it comes near the end. Rubbish. Lovely sunny day again but not as warm.

So todays food was:

B - 2 slices of hovis ans marmite - 7pp
L - warburtons thin and bacon medallions - 5pp
D - hairy dieters tumble pie - 10pp

Snacks - milk 2pp and a pack of strawberry laces - 7pp

Total 31pp. 19 weeklies remaining.

Also earned 4ap from my 5 mile walk.

Shattered is an understatement.

Anyway food for tomorrow planned

B - grapefruit
L - ham salad warburtons thins and sugar free jelly - 4pp
D - chicken cordon bleu, chips amd corn on the cob - 11 or 12 depending on size of chicken

Snacks - am on court all morning so taking a cereal bar - 2pp

For the rest of the day i have 2pp for milk and 8 left for treats...ww cookies, metcalfes chicolate rice cake and vanilla biscuit and a ww chocolate bar all at 2pp each

U alway has such yummy sounding tea :-D

So tesco have offered me £50 compensation. Doesnt even cover the wages I lost the day after it happened

So tesco have offered me £50 compensation. Doesnt even cover the wages I lost the day after it happened

id play my face and state this to them exclaiming you expected more etc!!!!
not like they are a tiny company n will miss £50!!!

Just email them and say thankyou for the compensation but u r still at a loss as u had to miss a day off work and tell them how much it is u lost and perhaps just mention u have hospital records to prove it and u would have expected a bit better from them!

Yeah I have had to write a letter detailing everything and send it to their insurance department and wait up to 28 days for a response. £50 just wasnt going to cut it. On the plus side they have admitted that they were negligent

Back