The Next Phase of My Weight Loss!!

Ok so my weight loss progress has been a bit rubbish lately but hey ho, I'm not giving up and I'm still exercising so I think it would be even worse if I wasn't!!!
I've got a personal incentive to lose my last stone so here goes again!
I know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can do it purplefish :)

Thank you!! Lost 3lbs!! Woopa!!

Great news Purple Fish! :D

Ok, so I haven't been on here in ages as my weight has been a bit up and down. I haven't given up though and I've lost the bits that went up and lost an extra pound this week! I'm now the lowest I've been in 3 years!!
I can't believe that just over 2 years ago I weighed 12st 6lbs and now I'm 11st 1lb!
I just hope it carries on as my goal is 10st........watch this space!

Oooh I've been naughty! Off work with the kids this week so no routine as such. Still been doing my workouts but have eaten rubbish especially today and I usually WI on a Friday! Dunno if I should bother?
Perhaps I should then I can see what I've done! Need to get back on track, I feel so rubbish!

Always best to weigh in, you may be pleasantly surprised, you may of done more activity with the kids being off. You never know.

Fingers crossed for you x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

I did WI and I'd gained 2lbs so not too bad I suppose. I've wiped the slate clean for the 100th time as I've got 9 weeks until my hols and I need to lose a steady 2lbs a week to get to my ultimate target of 140lbs!

No room for blips this time though - I just keep thinking it's not long, you can do it!!

Total rubbish! I've really fallen off the wagon after spending a few days away and eating, drinking, eating, drinking! Haven't weighed cos I'm scared! I know I've gained cos my clothes are tight.

Now it's just under 6 weeks to my holiday so I'm going to try the kelloggs diet as a desperate last attempt!

Back