the next stage of my transformation....

roundrachel

Silver Member
I've lost the weight, now to do a bit of refining.

I've always hated my teeth and protruding lower jaw. I never thought I'd be able to afford the orthodontic work required for a 'hollywood smile' but as it turns out, because I need jaw surgery before the can even think about fixing my teeth, I get it all for free on the NHS!!

I'm meeting my surgeon tomorrow. 18 months of braces ahead and a painful operation but it'll all be worth it to be able to smile without being self conscious.

Now...what about that tummy tuck? lol:eek:

Wowee noone will recognise you by the end! fantastic, we'll call you miss glamour :D

That's a serious make-over Rachel. Good luck with the surgeon.

thats good for you!
hope it goes well
daisy x

Fantastic!! I came into a little bit of money and decided to have my front teeth straightened with braces before my wedding. I'm still inanely grinning at people 18 months on!! It may be vanity but little things can make a huge differance, good luck, it's so worth it!

Appointment went really well and in spite of all the horror stories I'm going ahead with it and getting my train tracks fitted next month. It's going to take a total of three years to get the smile I want. But I wasted 10 years being morbidly obese so it's nothing in the scale of things!!

good luck with it and yes you will have a beautiful smile, pretty sure it was not as bad as you imagined though ;)

Back