The not so mysterious life of a 20 something girl living at home..

So i've gone off the rails last couple of days, disappointed in myself.
MUST go back on track or else i'll be really upset with my result on Thursday - Time for damage limitation.

Do you know why you went off the rails, did you count the syns or not.

Still remained off track.
Back on It from this moment forward,It won't do much to help my result on Thursday but I deserve to gain, it all started with one treat which then went I want more and more and more,
I've ate 6 packets of biscuits 3 chocolate bars and 3 chocolate cakes and hard not even all of it, feel so guilty for eating all that, I think it's because I'm feeling more stressed with regards to job situation etc at the moment and also wanting some degree of comfort which I get from food and knowing there's plenty and enough.
Actually feel quite sick.

I've decided I'm going to post a picture of a fully honest food diary for this week. Putting it public will hopefully help me make he right choices to get a better result next week I know it will be bad Thursday tempted to weigh in and run!

I'm back on it today.. No breakfast as woke late, compromised with a banana. Lunch was ww chicken noodle soup with plain rice (2.5syns) Feeling positive for a better week next week, finding it hard though, so tempted to go out and get food but I know it won't make me happy in the long run. Dinner was some kind of syn free meat pie with broccoli not sure what it was And it was all going so well, I had a ham sandwitch for supper on white bread within my syns, there was no whole meal in... And then raided mums Mother's Day chocolates..!! So the day started well but didn't finish so grand.. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Attachments

• image-3816635235.jpg
    image-3816635235.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Day starting well with beans on toast..
Weigh in later, time to see the damage of the previous week!!

Day did not end well, Gained 7.5lbs at Weigh-In and gave into McDonalds at Lunch!
Low syn Lasagne for dinner though with lots of carrots so really have to lose next week so it must be 100% and some body magic for this week ahead!!

Removed my MiniMins 1stone sticker from my signature till I reclaim it!

Feeling MUCH more Motivated and ready to be on track after group last night.
I've opened a food diary page in addition to this to post my daily food - Making it public should help me keep on track even if it is with strangers - well strangers so far hoping to get to the meet in Birmingham as it's not far from me can just jump on the train, be nice to make some new friends as after just having moved back I don't know that many people.

Feeling MUCH more Motivated and ready to be on track after group last night.
I've opened a food diary page in addition to this to post my daily food - Making it public should help me keep on track even if it is with strangers - well strangers so far hoping to get to the meet in Birmingham as it's not far from me can just jump on the train, be nice to make some new friends as after just having moved back I don't know that many people.

I'll have a look for your daily food diary it will be nice to meet you in Birmingham :D

It will be nice to meet you too bit nervous about meeting people, I don't know if I am what people would expect or not from my posts etc.! I've been on this site for quite a while I had a previous account then left for a long while and had forgot my details so had to sign up again but I've never even considered going to a meet.. This is quite exciting but panicking already about being judged! :s

On a Slimming World related note I'm quite happy with how today has gone so now to keep it up for the next 6 days till weigh-in to see!!!

It will be nice to meet you too bit nervous about meeting people, I don't know if I am what people would expect or not from my posts etc.! I've been on this site for quite a while I had a previous account then left for a long while and had forgot my details so had to sign up again but I've never even considered going to a meet.. This is quite exciting but panicking already about being judged! :s

We all feel like that the first time, I was really excited to be going to a meet for the first time but on the day I was so nervous, I wondered if everyone would like me, would I like them!!! It was amazing and that's why I'd encourage anyone to go if they're thinking about it, it makes it all real somehow you will really enjoy it.;)

I'm struggling, Just wanting to eat everything still and what I want to eat isn't really the healthiest.
I've lied this week said I was going to the gym when really I went to McDonalds and KFC.
I've been hiding food and eating in secret..
This Nonsense needs to stop, I'm thinking about potentially gettting some more support around my eating habbits and my relationship with food as although SW is great i'm really struggling again at the moment and the weight just adds to me so easily, Hate myself for my weight and how fat I have became, Need to show myself some love and respect by eating right.

Right No More Messing around!
Yes it's my Birthday soon so Next Week I have two meals out for this - I'm going to plan ahead and Flexi Syn these two meals apart from that ON TRACK!!

Want to reclaim my stone award by Easter Sunday (5th April) that shall be my interim target, Small goals.

Then atleast 2lbs a week after that EVERY WEEK without fail!

I can do this! I just need self-control!

Right so today was meant to have been a good day but........... Oh never mind tomorrows another day right, but how many times can I say that?

I know I need to do this for my health and wellbeing.. If for nothing else than the fact that my IBS has flared up and i'm in a lot of pain let alone the toilet habits and a healthy diet seems to help reduce the symptoms.

I keep binging and eating in secret, it's becoming a real problem again and something that I need to sort out before I become too fat to fit in any of my clothes I own, bras are now considered optional as they are all too tight and it hurts to wear them.. Really hate myself..

Need to be more positive like in my last post and translate this to real life, Doing it feels good and I need too but MUST get back on track again..

I've done my for and against list and my only negatives are it requires me to change, I may have to not have something i fancy but there are soo many positives to it but I need to get my head in gear x

Ok I've just ordered 2 bras from Marisotta.com that hopefully will fit 42G.. Hate being that large but hoping that showing myself some respect by wearing clothes that fit will help.

And I have to have bras that fit for work..

Roll on Bra collections - I have loads that don't fit/won't fit etc that need a home home..

I'm going to get rid of the majority of my unfitting underwear and start again.

Back