The not so mysterious life of a 20 something girl living at home..

My binging has got out of control. I'm not sure if I can do slimming world.
This week is the last week of my countdown.
Dad's buying me my next 12 weeks,
I suppose it's limiting my weight gain.
I'm really struggling.. Going to make an appointment to see the gp I think to ask about more support regarding my food issues but I'm going to see how I get on in April. It will be helpful for he Gp to see my weight going up and down and the small losses that I'm managing,

Oh I'm sorry to hear that, I can't offer any help or advice on that but didn't want to read & run.

Thanks Holidays, it's something that I've got to deal with and it was really getting me down earlier, I see a pattern of always starting the week ok then it detoriates but on the plus side the good days are new before it was 7 days of rubbish eating and binges so now I've got it down to 3days of 'bad' it's an improvement, Prehaps looking at it that way will help me see how far i've came and i'll stop beating myself up about it so much.

Managed to lose another lb tonight making 6 in total - don't think I'm going to be happy until i reclaim my stone award and start losing again to get more stickers..

My personal little challenge this month is to get Slimmer of the Month or at least Slimmer of the Week. I know it's not a race or competition but 'winning' does perk you up a little bit.

On the job front I'm now only awaiting a start date which is good, soon i'll be back at work and having something to fill my days with other than just food - think it might change my challenge a bit or help.

Last edited:
Its now just gone 5am in the morning, Been feeling hungry the past few hours so I gave in..
Had Baked Beans (with basil) and 2slices of toast (HEB).. Hopefully now i'm fed i'll be able to fall back asleep for a few hours..

My sleep pattern really needs to change to have me awake in the day time, I know it sounds odd but I prefer being up at night, it's quieter, I've got my hamsters awake and it's less 'intimidating'. Find day times can be so overwhelming with so much going on at once, it's easier to opt out and sleep though it. It worries me a little that i'm back to this as this was how I was when my Depression was really bad however I was only physically awake for less than three hours total during that episode. I'm worried with going back to work that this might be a trigger/ throw me over the edge so to say but I really want to work so going to try it out and ensure that I get support if I need it, when i've got my start date i'm going to book a appointment with my GP to discuss my worries to ensure we can get a plan in place of what to do if things do detoriate - I like to be involved in my careplanning process so it's better to do it when i'm not acutely unwell.

Back