The old thread of Team 9

I wish jools, i want that willpower back where i could resist everything 0 why is it so hard now. Getting ketosis back is like having a early christmas for me, need it so badly - right when im back from school im ging to drink loads of water and eat my other 2 porridges. When i had my misshaps earlier i wasnt hungry either - just bloody greedy arghhh!!!

And i just changed my ticker back to my original starting weight too inspire me, ive lost so much weight and im still eating like a fat *******.

What are we like! I racking my brain trying to think of something we can work towards for a week, something that will inspire us and make us determined but havent come up with anything :confused:

I think we should buy a piece of clothing a size down from what were in and aim to get into it, i have somke size 20 jeans i could use, there asda cheapies but they will do. Maybe i shoiuld get the skinny jeans from next ive been eyeing up - size 20 and 22 quid so its achiveable.

Back soon am away to school

Well I have a pair of size 16 jeans I would like to get into. We can aim for that then post piccies of us in them when we've achieved it :D

i have just got my asda cheapy ones out and have hung them on the door - so i can see them when i get up everyday - would be a dream o fit into them and at the moment im stuffing my dream up by eating crap. Though i have just had my porridge and thrown 2 pints of water down my throat - result is im full and feeling slightly sick - will stop me eating! not that i want too now feel so gulity

I will get my jeans out and hang them up too then I will see them all the time and remember why I'm doing this!
I'm glugging my water at mo, just had chicken & mushroom soup. I have been quite busy today and havent had my shakes yet so still have my porridge and a tetra for later ;)

aww with your wi and the willfull moo to look after im not surorised. I wish i was busy maybe i wouldnt ig out in boredom.

Evening girls,

Apologies again for my lack of posting.

Well done Joolz on your 4lb loss, I know you are a bit disappointed but it is a good loss.

Welcome to the team Goolian!

Saraian, you have been doing so well, you wil get your willpower back chick x

Emmalouise, well done on glugging the water, i am struggling with that at the moment!

Truth be told i am struggling with it all at the moment, therefore dont really feel in a position to come on and offer advice. I have had a really bad week, ended up hardly eating last week due to stressful time at work, then when i did have my CD packs ended up putting weight on because of it. :cry:Result being feeling really fed up and spending the weekend completely ruining everything by eating a load of rubbish. :break_diet: I know I will have put weight on this week at my weigh in. I will be letting you girls down again. I am having a tough time getting back on track and completely understand if you would rather i not be part of the team anymore as i will only be bringing our score down. I really dont know if i'm gonna be able to do this anymore:cry:

Sorry for whinging, you are all doing so well, keep it up girls!

Ver funny mrssp - yuo are not leaving, we are all struggling at the moment, lets all get on track together.

I had an idea last night and i went with it - i am having a atkinds type meal in the evening to get me into keto land without being hungry. I will tell you what i had as well, steak, with cheese on top and scrambled eggs made up with red milk and ground pepper. Was yummy and not one carb in it so no guilt at all - i will be in ketosis soon and without being hungry, this stopped me from binging on choc last night so o felt very pleased with myself.

I am going to have my porridge in a bit and better get glugging the ole water, then plan what stkins meal i will have tonight.

Hiya girls,
mrss-p, we are all having a bad time of it at the moment, dont leave! Lets all help each other to get back on track hun ;)
I have only been up for an hour (Moo is teething again :cry:) so have only had 1 pint of water so far and a tetra coffee. I'm feeling a bit grumpy today, dont know why as I dont feel hungry although I'm still annoyed at myself for only losing 4lbs this week so thats probably whats put me in a bad mood :mad:
Anyway best go get Moo's lunch sorted so will be back in a bit ;)

Don't be in a mood hun - im not, the lack of hungar is making me feel quite perky. Roll on ketosis!

Going to have to swop my wi this week till friday, the kids both have injections on thurs and i booked with cdc at same time duhh! so better rearrange with her. Did send a email so hopefully hear from her soon.

Moo how long did it take for cheri22 to get back to you? i paid on 15th and heard nothing.

Sarah, how strange, I've just noticed that Moo has her MMR at 1:35pm on Monday and have booked CDC for 1:30pm same day so have to change it too ;)
Think it took about 14 days for Cheri to send my reading, she acknowledged my email before that though

Jools, 4 pounds is 4 pounds so well done!!!

I felt great last night, it was dad's birthday and we went to sisters/brothers house and they had chinese while Ihad my porridge.

I was able to wear a lovely black jumper that showed my new slightly smaller shape and I felt really really fab. Everyone was complimenting me which was nice, and it was 'oh you have a beautiful face' which has been the bane of my life. Nice to hear I looked good or I looked beautiful.

Really felt good, my new pair of jeans are now getting far too big. Tried on the size 20 I also have but they are just a little too tight around the thigh area but hopefully it wont be long until I am in to them.

As I had/have so much to lose I think it is only starting to show to me what I have actually lost so far, before I could not quite get it when people said they could see it.

Really been thinking about Christmas and up until last week I was going to enjoy vegetables on the day itself but really starting to think I might just SS right through it.

So far I have stuck to SS 100% and I am terrified one afternoon off might lead into something more. I am usually quite busy helping with the food so never really sit down to last anyway.

Anyone started Christmas shopping? I have but usually by now I have most presents, this year I am really struggling with ideas, especially for my dad and brother....they are so hard to buy for.

Hey emma, i wish my 20s were tight around the thigh area, i cannot do mine up yet so your well ahead of me!

I havent even thought of crimbo shoping yet.

Think it will be a trip to peterborough when i do with my daughter to help me!

I have started Christmas shopping for my daughter but not for anyone else yet. I have already decided that Christmas day will be a planned day off for me as I couldnt SS through it. I'm hoping to be pregnant by then anyway :innocent0001:
Emmalouise, well done you for not caving and having Chinese, I would have found that so hard. I had friends round the other night and they were all drinking and that was so so hard for me :(

Exactly why i am akinsing it until i am in ketosis. When in in it i aint breaking out till crimbo day. Hopefully il be 12stone by then and then il be going onto weight watchers anyway!

I will tell you what i had as well, steak, with cheese on top and scrambled eggs made up with red milk and ground pepper. Was yummy and not one carb in it so no guilt at all

:eek: Eeek, what about the CALORIES in this lot?? Neither CD or very low calorie. Be careful.

And there are carbs in cheese and skimmed milk.

There were no carbs in the cheese i checked the label and the steak and red milk had minimal. I weighed the steak, the cheese and only had one egg in my scrambles. Wasnt like i loaded my plate and scoffed like christmas.

Even so it was better then polishing off a loaf of bread which i was tempted too. :)

I just think you need to be careful about mixing two kinds of diets that work in different ways. But at the end of the day, we've all got to do what works for us. Sorry for butting in. Good luck.

Back