The old thread of Team 9

Evening girls,

Well after yesterdays blip so far so good today:)

Saraian well done on your pink stick!!! It may be pale but pink is pink!!

MooMoo, i'm sure if you have a couple of days 100% then your desire to nibble wont be as strong. You can do it!!

MB, hope you are still getting on well, go for it!!

I'm really sorry girls, I have packed in CD again until after I have a baby. I fainted today and just felt that I had to eat so had a proper meal. I'm not sure what the fainting was about (was out walking the dog with hubby) but I'm just very unhappy and have felt unwell for a couple of days so best to just leave it until I can give it my all next year sometime.
Sorry to let you all down yet again. I wish you all the best of luck in your goals and will pop in to see how you're all doing and let you know when I get pregnant (which I may be already :innocent0001:) xxx

Omg mate are you ok? you could try ww, its easy to follow and there is no starvation involoved.

Btw i lost 5lbs tiday :)

Woohoo, well done Sarah, what a great loss :D:D
I'm ok thank you, getting myself overexcited thinking that I'm pregnant due to the fainting but will be truly gutted if I'm wrong now xx

Well done on another great loss Sarah!! :)

MooMoo, sorry to hear about you fainting, fingers crossed you get the exciting news you want!!!

Well done Sarah!!!!

MooMoo....I have everything crossed for you! Make sure you pop back and keep us up-to-date!

Well I had a great day, this week was great as I could wear my size 20 jeans but then my mum bought me a gorgeous purple non elasticated 20 from Debenhams and it fits me and looks so nice.

Great wearing something that is no black or shaped like a tent!

Also I was able to get into a size 18 monsoon jumper....so happy!

I just hope I have lost well this month....with luck I should be under my first target of 16.14 which I have not been for a VERY long time!

So all in all it has been a great week....oh and also wearing high heel boot. Always wore a small heel as I was too heavy and got sore feet but now they feel great.

Just need to work on the belly area, it is clinging to the weight. But that will come off I am sure in the future...I am so happy..I feel so happy instead of that sad feeling I used to have.

Long way to go but getting there!

Hi Girls.
MooMoo I know what you mean, better to do something that you can stick to or just concentrate on TTC for now, I hope the fainting was a sign! good luck!

Emmalouise, well done getting into that jumper! I bet you were pleased as punch and you will reach your mini goal in no time!

Mrss P - how you doing?

Saraian, what a fantastic loss, that will spur you on to lose more!

Well I weighed myself today and I'm 8lbs down :D:D:D Official weigh in isn't until Monday so I could even be another lb lighter if I'm lucky!
I'm really enjoying my diet and I think that's half the battle.
Hopefully this is it for me now and I will continue to stay on track until I reach goal!

Hi Saraian.
Well here is the website Celebrity Slim

It's an Australian diet, but It is available in Ireland too, not sure about the UK yet.
It's two shakes a day (high protein low carb) and one low carb meal made from the allowable foods.
you can also have three snacks a day of the allowable foods if you want, but you don't have to.
You can drink diet coke too!!!!

It's working for me anyway as this is the 6th day and I haven't cheated once!!!

Im sorry girls but count me out of this team, another week when n oone has sent me any results and no one is on here so sorry but I need a team i can rely on for support.

Hope you find 2 new members quick. Good luck mrsp and emma louise and kelly.

Hello all, i was told there was a couple of places available on the team, can you please let me know if im able to join THANLYOUUUUU!

Sorry you feel like that Saraian, good luck with a new team.

I tried to come on more often but to be honest I felt a little bit bogged down too. I am trying my best and I am determined to stay on track and it got a little bit hard for me hearing how easy it was to fall of the wagon.

I understand we all need different things from a team, me, what goes on in this team will not affect my determintion to succeed on this diet.

Sorry you felt let down but I think we have all felt like that.

Irene, are team is up in the air right now so I can only assume we should be left out of it this week.

Chalack, hi! and I am sure it will be fine for you to join us now we are missing a member.

Kelly, the great lady that held this team together, has been in Florida for the past few weeks but I am sure when she is back online she will kick this team back into shape!!

Hey EmmaLouise, how are you doing? Great to read all about your new clothes and to realise yourself that you are getting there.

I never really considered, and I am on here a lot, that reading about other people's blips and set backs could actually throw you off track, but I can see now how it could. Feel I know every trick in the book from being on here LOL, but in some ways it actually makes me more determined to stick to it 100%. For example, I have read so many times how hard people find it to get back on the diet when they have come off it for a special event or a holiday and for that reason I am so not coming of CD for Christmas as I could not bear to undo any of my hard work. So in some ways you can learn from other people's experiences and take something positive from them.

But you are doing the right thing in doing exactly what is good for you. In my book, anything that keeps you on the straight and narrow is the right thing to do. Best of luck, and do drop me a line when you hit your next target of the 17's. I can't wait!

Frances how lovely of you!

I get weighed next week so fingers crossed I have my first target out of the way.

Don't get me wrong, I love being able to support others. This diet is NOT easy and I like to be aware of the pitfalls. I am 99% sure I will SS over Chirstmas, had planned to take a small christmas dinner but I don't eat meat so no point really.

For the past few weeks it has just become a little too much for this team, we have not clicked I guess. Kelly was great at being leader, hopefully she will still want to be when she gets back.

I totally respect Saraian for her decision to leave, she feels unsupported but at the same time I feel like there is only so much I can say to people when they have had a bad day without it affecting my mood or state of mind.

I had actually mentioned this to my wonderful DEBZ (cdc) the other night, I was avoiding coming to my team which is not how it should be.

Hopefully Saraian will get all the support she needs from her new team and we can get this team back on its feet, like a Phoenix raising from the ashes!!!

Will let you know how I get on after next weigh-in!

Back