The old thread of Team 9

Hi Girls

Saraian, good luck with your new team, I hope you get the support you are after.

EmmaLouise, I never thought about it like that before, you do have a good point there!
I'm very impressed with your determination!

I had my official weigh in today and I am 10lbs down woo hoo!!!!!
Had a little slip today but nothing major, good thing it was just a slip and not a fall.

Chalack - Welcome to the team!!!! Glad to have you on board!

I Will be back tomorrow girls!

MB
xxx

Well done guys, you are all doing great - i hope no one i taking it personally that i have gone, it was just somthing i needed to do. Thank you for your good wishes though.

Give chalack a om though as im not sure if she has found anothewr team, there was a thread in main forum.

Saraian, I hope you get the support you need from your new team and wish you well. I do feel a bit bad that i cant get on here as much as i would like but working full time, having 2 small children and a husband who works shifts does make it tricky!!

EmmaLouise, good luck with your weigh in, i'm sure you will have done fab.

MB, sounds like you have found a great diet that works for you!

Chalack, if you are still wanting to join would be great to have you on board.

I have been ok the last feew days, got my WI tomorrow and hoping to have lost the weight i gained last week.

Wow Manolo, congratulations!!!!!!!! 10 pounds is AMAZING! Well done you!

Mrss-p, good luck tomorrow!!!

I feel like this month has went so slow, I get weighed on the 6th NOV, seems like forever since the last weigh-in.

I have to stop wishing the time away though...it will be Christmas before I know it if I don't slow my mind down.

How cold was it today?!? Aaaahhhh so chilli....mind you nice to wear cardigans and chunky knits without looking or feeling like the mitchelin man!

Frances how lovely of you!

I get weighed next week so fingers crossed I have my first target out of the way.

Don't get me wrong, I love being able to support others. This diet is NOT easy and I like to be aware of the pitfalls. I am 99% sure I will SS over Chirstmas, had planned to take a small christmas dinner but I don't eat meat so no point really.

For the past few weeks it has just become a little too much for this team, we have not clicked I guess. Kelly was great at being leader, hopefully she will still want to be when she gets back.

I totally respect Saraian for her decision to leave, she feels unsupported but at the same time I feel like there is only so much I can say to people when they have had a bad day without it affecting my mood or state of mind.

I had actually mentioned this to my wonderful DEBZ (cdc) the other night, I was avoiding coming to my team which is not how it should be.

Hopefully Saraian will get all the support she needs from her new team and we can get this team back on its feet, like a Phoenix raising from the ashes!!!

Will let you know how I get on after next weigh-in!

HI EMMALOUISE, thanks for that, so am i now on the team?? lol its strange the team i left is the team that one of members has gone 2 :), if i am on the team, when do you have your weigh ins?

Hi Chalack! Welcome to the Waterbabes!

Team leader is still up in the air, Kelly our teamleader has been in Florida so hopefully she will still want to be leader when she is back.

Until then perhaps we can all help one another out with working out the weeks weighloss etc.

Chalack, I only get weighed once a month so we devide that by 4 for each week.

By the way your daughter is beautiful!

Wow MB! What a loss!! Sorry i missed that in your previous post!! You must be feeling so chuffed hun! xx

Well Hellooooooo Ladies.. :)

I had the most Fantastic Time in Florida, Didnt wanna come home.. :cry:

Swimming with Dolphins was one of the best days of my life, Couldnt stop Smiling..

M101308_00_6937.jpg

M101308_00_0785a.jpg

Will post more photo's when I get chance..

There was sooo much to do & not enough time to do it in..

And Also Me & Keith got ENGAGED!!

:party0019:

OMG Kelly!!!
That's fantastic news!
Congratulations!!!!!!! :bliss::bliss::bliss:
:talk017::party0019::party0011::party0011:
:love047:

I wont be on loads this week as settling back in, got to see my mates & tell them all my good news..

So from next week I will be able to catch up properly, I have briefly seen we have a couple of new members,
Whats happened to the members who have left?

WELCOME to our New Members.. :D:D:D

So Hopefully someone can fill me in with whats been going on!!
Weight losses etc??
Doesnt seem that busy on here..
:cry:

Kelly, congratulations!!!! That is wonderful news!! I am so very happy for you.

Yeah the team sorta fell apart, some members left to do other diets or to join another team .

I go for my next weigh-in 6th NOV.

Glad you are back and with such great news!

Kelly Welcome back!! And CONGRATULATIONS thats fantastic news!!!:party0019:

Had my weigh in on Tues and 4lb loss!! It is a good loss, but not that good when you consider i put 3lb on the week before!! Ah well a step in the right direction anyway:)

I left because diet was making me faint, turns out its because I'm pregnant! :D:D
Congratulations on your engagement Kelly and I hope all you girls are well ;)

MooMoo thats brilliant news!!!!! Huge congratulations to you!!!!!!:party0038:

It is lovely news!

How are you Mrssp? Must admit I have been looking at food more fondly over the last few days....think it is the very cold weather. Not going to eat, just having 'dirty thoughts' about it!!

Apart from that feeling fine, can't wait to get weighed on Thursday, feels like it has been a long month.

EL I've found that having hot shakes and tetras really helps get me through these cold days. Good luck on Thursday. Fingers crossed for you.

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO MOO MOO.. :D

I am over the moon for ya chick..

xx

Back