The old thread of Team 9

Wow, what a beautiful view you have!
Love the idea of a little boat at the end of a rainbow.

Thanks, it really is great living here, although now it's pouring down with rain and blowing a gale!! :rolleyes:

Its chucking it down here too and generally miserable. not looking forward to when oh comes home and I have to get all th kids into the car and off to Asda, sucks!

Well its been raining all day & still is, What crap weather,

Well girls I have got my porridge, I am going to have it for my 2nd pack later on, Been 100% again today.

I also had 1 of my CDC's Strawberry tetra samples & i quite like them although I prefer the choc.

So I Prob wont be back on here till Sunday night now so everyone keep up the good work & Have a fab weekend..

Dont Forget next weeks weigh in's are depending on a Goody from me. ;)

Saraian have you worked the totals out chick??

x

Hi all,

Another good day here (apart from the rain!) I have 100% SS for the last 3 days and had 5l of water each day too! I'm such an angel Lol!!

Today was my first day back at work after the 6 weeks hols. It was INSET so no kids which is a bonus!! Also good to catch up with people after the break.

Hope everyone is ok and having a good day x

Weigh in for me tomorrow!!!!!

Hi everyone,

Ah the weather is so bad!!!! Must admit I am a Autumn/Winter lover but I just feel we had no Summer at all which is depressing.

Managed 4 litres yesterday, family comes to visit once a week and it was last night. They had chunky Kitkats (I love them) crisps, someone had pasta for dinner etc etc They are things I do like so it was hard, also the extended family don't know I am on CD so they kept offering me.

I think as I know I am going to be having Quorn from next Friday my mind just wants to get there fast so have been feeling a little off for past few days. Dare I say a little hungry! Will not cheat as I would be so annoyed with myself but I just hope for a good weighloss on Thursday and a week of adding a meal will sort me out.

Seems you are all doing great so lets all try and get over this weekend!

Hello everyone:)

Well what a horrible day!! Is there anyone who doesnt have rain today? Been raining nearly all day today and all day yesterday here!!

Had my weigh in this morning and another 4lbs gone!!:party0038:

Slacking a bit on my water today, only 1litre down so far so need to get glugging!

Have a good weekend! x

Same here mrsp i need to get in the zone too and get glugging, will do when the kids dinner is on the go and there all sorted.

Hi Girls.
Well after weeks and weeks of trying to get back on the wagon I have finally admitted to myself that it ain't gonna happen!

So I have taken drastic action.

I'm great on the CD once I am in ketosis, I think it's almost easy once you're no longer hungry.
So today I started Atkins.

I will continue to eat the Atkins way until I am in ketosis (I figure Tuesday at the very latest hopefully Monday) and then I will make the switch over to CD.

Honestly, since I have been in this cycle of CD for a day or two then binging over and over again I have gained like 10lbs.
The scale is moving, but in the wrong bloomin direction!!

I will still weigh in on Monday, because it seems that I have lost 3.5lbs so far (the lord only knows how though!)
Hopefully I wont have gained that back by doing Atkins for a few days.
Even if I do though, I know in the long run it is helpful because as soon as I'm in ketosis I will be able to switch to SS sooooo much easier and have a real shot at sticking to it until I'm at goal.

You are all doing so well though, I feel like the black sheep of the team :eek:

Well I better be off now, I will be back either tonight or tomorrow.

I finally feel like I have taken control, I have actually lasted all day on the Atkins and have no real desire to cheat at all, which is more than I have done in weeks!!
Ketosis and SS......Here I come!! :D

Girls, I forgot to say!!

I made a water babes thingy in my signature!

Feel free to use it if you want to (I'm kinda proud of it seeing as I'm a technophobe lol)

Well I'm off to continue with my diet, can't wait for ketosis and the CD - where the real weight loss will begin!!

Well I'm still on Atkins with NO cheats at all!!!

I should be in ketosis pretty soon and then I will switch over.

Why didn't I do this ages ago (insert stupid smiley here lol)

Hi Saraina.
Yea, you only eat protein, very very little carbs.
Not the greatest diet in the world and I certainly couldn't do it long term, but it gets me into ketosis and thats what I need desperatly!!

So only a couple more days and I will be SS ing again!!

Hello everyone:)

Well what a horrible day!! Is there anyone who doesnt have rain today? Been raining nearly all day today and all day yesterday here!!

Had my weigh in this morning and another 4lbs gone!!:party0038:

Slacking a bit on my water today, only 1litre down so far so need to get glugging!

Have a good weekend! x

Well done on Fab Weight loss Chick.. x

Hiya Girlies.. ;)

Have you all had a good weekend? I notice its been quite quiet on here over the past few days.

Good to see you are doing ok..

I have been REALLY good, 100% the past 3 days, although last night & tonight I had a small amount of chicken with some pickled red cabbage( my fave) so added a meal for 2 days running but have skipped a pack for it..

I actually got weighed this morning I have only lost a pound over the past couple of days which is crap considering I have drank over 5l each day. :cry:

So if I dont lose much on tuesday it must obviously pay for me to nibble.. :confused:

I got my Porridge on Friday, had some on Friday night, Erggghhhhhh I think its far too sweet, I tried adding sweetner, Double Ergggghhhh. On sat morning I tried with a small amount of jam so I could eat it, I couldnt bare the taste, I feel quite sickly trying to eat it, so I binned it, will need to swap my packs as I bought quite a few thinking I would like it..

Unless someone wants to buy a few from me.

xx

Total is 2.62% this week girls, big well done, would have been more but couldnt see emmas previous weight and Caramelqueen hasnt got back to me.

But what we have done is fantatstic keep the good work up! Highest percentage of the week was Jools with 4.3% massive loss well done babes!!!

Whoooo Hooooo,

Huge Well Done To us ;)

:tear_drop::tear_drop: The Water Babes :tear_drop::tear_drop:

Our 1st week of the team & we have won the weekly Team Challenge.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GIRLS.

Please dont forget to post your weight's ASAP, so we can get them posted on here on a Friday.. :rolleyes:

Who will be the winner of my Freebie next week :rolleyes::rolleyes:

xx

Yes ladies please can you PM me your previous weeks weight, in pounds preferably. The amont youve lost this week, it is important its done as ive had to chase people this week and its difficult when people are posting thier losses etc all over so please PM me!!!

Hi Girls.

Just popping in to tell you that Im 11lbs down from last Monday!! yee-haw!!!!

I'm chuffed to bits!

I'm making the switch tomorrow as I'm pretty sure that I will be in ketosis by then, so hopefully, by next week I will be in the early seventeens!!! (17.12.5 now)
I might just hit my October target after all!!!

Mrss P - fab weight loss, well done!

Kelly, I'm sorry you feel disappointed, I would be too to tell you the truth, but maybe you are retaining water, give it a couple more days and I bet a load would have shifted!

Hi everyone else.

Well need to get my eldest ready for school.

Speak later
MB
x

Back