The old thread of Team 9

LOL Saraian!

I'm only saying 11lbs as thats what my ticker said when I put my new weight in (it's too early for me to do maths lol)

Thanks hun!

Hi Ladies,

I travelled for about 3 days. went for a family wedding in London. It was beautiful. I could not stick to SS whilst running around and helping out so i ate. I have started SS again today, so hopefully i will be in ketosis soon. I hope i haven't gained the 8lb i lost back.

I am glad to see everyone is doing fine here.

Hi Ladies,

I travelled for about 3 days. went for a family wedding in London. It was beautiful. I could not stick to SS whilst running around and helping out so i ate. I have started SS again today, so hopefully i will be in ketosis soon. I hope i haven't gained the 8lb i lost back.

I am glad to see everyone is doing fine here.

Now then Chicken,

Been wondering where you went..
I am soooo pleased you have a fab time.
Back to SS now, Its always hard to re-start.
Keep us posted babe..
xx

Thanks gals for your support. I actually thought today will be so hard but i am doing fine so far! I have had 4litres of water today so far. how are u guys doing on the water front?

Hiya Babes. ;)

Well Weigh Day is again Fast Approaching, again!!

How is everyone today??

I have to share my news, I bought a size 14 swimming cossie from asda in the sale for £1.50 thinking hopefully by target I will 'FIT' into that, tried it on last night & it only chuffing fits 'NOW', lol.. Keith was sat on the bed taking photos of me he was so chuffed. Awwww..
So fingers crossed the 12's will be here soon.

I only wish I had measured myself before CD as I must of lost inches but not sure how many!!

xx

Thanks gals for your support. I actually thought today will be so hard but i am doing fine so far! I have had 4litres of water today so far. how are u guys doing on the water front?

I have had 3l & 1 tetra so far, Quite slow on my water today. :rolleyes:

Mine said that last week but cant understand yours as you havent got a signature, Put a thread on technical support, The reason it said that to me b4 was because I was using too many words etc..

Oh well done to all of you for winning, I feel so bad that I can not contribute to you all weekly. The problem is my scales are different from my CDC so I don't like to weigh myself in between visits as my make me lighter!!

Kelly that is fabulous, you must have felt great putting the costume on and it fitting.

I can't wait to Thurday evening, my only worry is if it is TOTM, I am a little erratic but always put on about 4 pounds over those days. I just hope it stays away until I get weighed!!!

Porridge is calling me, can't wait to try it and then I add my meal next week which works out perfectly. Mum is having an operation so I will be at the hospital a lot so will be happy to come home to some quorn. So excited thinking about it!!!

Hiya Guys, :D

Well I got weighed this morning, I have to say I am chuffed to bits I have lost 5lb..

Best of all I am under 13st..

WHOOOOO HOOOOO....

Last Week - 13.4
This Week - 12.13

xx

Just an Idea but could you post your weeks losses in your signature so its easier to pick up each week for saraian please , instead of scrolling through posts looking

THANKS..

Well done Kelly on fitting into a 14 thats fantatstic!!

Post losses and how much you weighed last week - its how i work out your percentages xxxx

Nothing interesting to report im afraid gals, i did fine yesterday no eating and had 10 pints of water, so around 5ltrs, sitting at 16.1 still but hope to ber in the 15s by thursday weigh in!

Morning! well done ladies! Good idea Kelly... putting our losses on our signatures. Looking forward to a great day. Yesterday went well, totalled about 4and a half litres. I hope to exceed that today! :)

Morning Girls!

Well yesterday I did SS+ and I'm pretty sure I'm now in ketosis yippee!!!

Today I'm aiming for SS, but if I have to go SS+ then that's okay too.
I will start low and go up if I have to.

The 11lb loss has given me the extra boost I needed I tell you.

And there is this shop in town that does the most gorgeous winter jammies (fluffy and warm) but they don't go up to my size (22) they have 18 - 20 but they would be nearer the 18 mark than the 20 if you know what I mean.
I'm desperate to get some of these, so as soon as I can, I'm marching myself in there and picking up five pairs!
And some lovely girls boxer knicker things (as opposed to the granny pants I own now)
I don't do lace or thongs so these girlie pants and girlie boxers would suit me down to the ground.
Again though, they don't do my size, So it gives me something to look forward to!

Jeez, reading that back I sound like a right party animal don't I? pmsl.
I dream of buying jammies and pants haahaa!!

Last edited:
Morning Girls!

Well yesterday I did SS+ and I'm pretty sure I'm now in ketosis yippee!!!

Today I'm aiming for SS, but if I have to go SS+ then that's okay too.
I will start low and go up if I have to.

The 11lb loss has given me the extra boost I needed I tell you.

And there is this shop in town that does the most gorgeous winter jammies (fluffy and warm) but they don't go up to my size (22) they have 18 - 20 but they would be nearer the 18 mark than the 20 if you know what I mean.
I'm desperate to get some of these, so as soon as I can, I'm marching myself in there and picking up five pairs!
And some lovely girls boxer knicker things (as opposed to the granny pants I own now)
I don't do lace or thongs so these girlie pants and girlie boxers would suit me down to the ground.
Again though, they don't do my size, So it gives me something to look forward to!

Jeez, reading that back I sound like a right party animal don't I? pmsl.
I dream of buying jammies and pants haahaa!!

You go girl... ;)

They sound cute Manolo Blanik, i confess im still in the granny pant stage but when my ass has some shape again instead of looking like a tub of lard im going to buy some thongs!
Ihave girlie boxers - but i wear mine to bed!!!!

Morning Babes, :D

Well the sun is shining & my head is busting, :mad:

I decided to have some chicken and salad yesterday, but only had 2l too, got weighed this morning & put 2lb on.. Grrrr.
Will Defo up the water today.

I was Pi*sed off at work yesterday as lass at work gets very jealous when I have a fab loss, Dunno whether I have mentioned her before but she really does my head in as she can never be happy for me, its always 'me, me, me' with her, you have a tv but she has a plasma.

As you know I do a weekly WI at work on a Tues, she got weighed and put 1lb on, thats all she went on about, 'yeah well I havent got much to lose' & I have lost half an inch off each thigh' & 'I havent done no jogging this week' Bla Bla Bla.
She is a 12 on the top & a 14 on the bottom, she was saying to me ''Yeah well you will neer get to a 12 on the top as your boobs are too big'', I said ''I probably will as you should see some of the people on CD gone from size 24 to size 10.. :eek:
So there (Sticking tongue out going na na na na na) She hates for you to be better than her & she is always talking about people behind peoples backs, Where if I have a problem, I WILL tell you to your face.

GET OVER YOURSELF!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I have to walk out office and count to 10. lol

Anyway enough of my rant, feel better now.

Oh Would anybody be interested in size 18 jeans & white combats, they are fairly new & I loved them but they are too big now, so really need to get them sold, Jeans are sooo flattering. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your day..
xxx

Hi guys, hiya kelly!

That girl at work sounds pathetic, im surprised you pass the time of day with her - though she must be your entertainment!

And ITS MY BIRTHDAY WOOHOO! 25 TODAY!

got some lovely books and a cd off my kids this morning which was lovely and my oh is paying for my new tattoo whenever i get it done!
And hes taking me greyhound racing this friday so should be fun!

Have a lovely day all!xxx

Back