The old thread of Team 9

Happy Birthday Saraian!!

I just looked at your location and what a surprise,......I used to live in Wisbech!!!
I hope you have a fantastic day!!

Kelly, I can't stand people like that, you make sure you lose loads of weight and rub her face in it! :D

Okay baby is screaming so I gotta go!!

Speak later
MB
x

Happy Birthday to you
:party0049:
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Saraian
Happy Birthday to you

:talk017:

HIP HIP HOORAY, HIP HIP HOORAY X 25.. ;)

:party0023::party0023::party0023:

Wish I knew sooner I would of sent you a card!!

ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY BABES..

Still got a bloody Headache, Cant stand it nomore, Think it was due to lack of food so I have ate, :mad:

I would rather than cope with this headache for much longer, its very close to becoming a Migraine, so got a date with my bed & a eyemask.

Catch ya later on, Hopefully it will have shifted by then.

Thanks for your replies too, Yeah she does do my head in but I do find it quite amusing, If she is jealous of me I take it as a compliment. :rolleyes:

xx

Happy Birthday SARAIAN!!!!!! Hope you are having a great day!

You are all doing so well, I have another 24 hours until weigh in, scared for some reason. Apart from the whole TOTM issue, I think I will always be afraid of scales!

I guess you could say I am an apple shape, I have lost weight all over but it is not coming off my tummy fast enough for me. My trousers are all too big and baggy but I still have not got the confidence to got buy any new one, I had to wash a pair in a boil wash just to try and shrink them a bit.

Had porridge today!!! Loved it, at the start the smell scared me but I liked the texture and with this horrendous weather it felt nice to have something filling and warm.

Kelly sorry about your headache, were you prone to them before CD?
Just take it easy!

Had porridge and a bar so far, feeling content today. Funny, I seem to have no problem being around food, last night I help make 3 big pies, potatoes, pavalova etc and served it and it never fazed me.

Hope in the long-term I can keep that attitude, I must have ate out of boredom before and habit. So that is the big lesson I have learnt so far.

Oh and as I get weighed in monthly after tomorrows visit I will only have 3 more before Christmas, how scary is that!

Happy Birthday Saraian!!

Sorry i havent been around much lately. Had a hectic and stressful couple of days and i'm afraid terrible days dietwise:cry: I darent even get on the scales at the moment (weigh in Sat but usually hop on in between!)

I am really sorry but think i will be letting you lovely ladies down this week as i dont think i wil be losing anything:break_diet:. Will be lucky if i havent put it on.

Trying really hard today and hoping to be back in ketosis by Friday.

Well done to everyone else, you all seem much stronger than me!

Hi Girls.

Kelly have you tried nurofen plus? I defy any headache to continue after two of those have gone down the hatch lol
Fantastic loss by the way!!

Mrss P don't worry, you will be back on track in no time.

Saraian, hope you are having a great Birthday!

EmmaLouise, I'm an apple too, bloody still look preggo in fact, bet you have lost loads!!!

CQ, how are you chick?

Girls, I won't pretend to be an angel on here, and I will confess to having as much diet coke as I like, the same goes with chicken breast (no more than 2 small ones a day though)
I just think that if it stops me from falling off the wagon and doesn't really effect my losses then thats fine with me!!

I suppose it's SS+ with diet coke and no veg!

I will let you know how I get on when I get weighed on Monday!!

I had a chicken breast today and yesterday, whaever you know, im still on vlcd but i needed the energy boost today, completely exhausted.

Had porridge today!!! Loved it, at the start the smell scared me but I liked the texture and with this horrendous weather it felt nice to have something filling and warm.

Kelly sorry about your headache, were you prone to them before CD?
Just take it easy!

Hiya Hun,
So pleased you liked the porridge, Everyone seems to enjoy it apart from me, Really Gutted!!

Yeah small things can trigger a headache off with me, although I normally get a whopper of a migraine either before or at TOTM.
But been hungry does play a part in my headaches.

Happy Birthday Saraian!!

Sorry i havent been around much lately. Had a hectic and stressful couple of days and i'm afraid terrible days dietwise:cry: I darent even get on the scales at the moment (weigh in Sat but usually hop on in between!)

I am really sorry but think i will be letting you lovely ladies down this week as i dont think i wil be losing anything:break_diet:. Will be lucky if i havent put it on.

Trying really hard today and hoping to be back in ketosis by Friday.

Well done to everyone else, you all seem much stronger than me!

Hiya,

Dont beat yourself up at the end of the day, you do the diet how you want to do it, Some days are harder then others & if we have a bad day we forget about it & move on, even if you only lose a pound, its a pound closer to goal.

We are all here for ya. ;)

Hi Girls.

Kelly have you tried nurofen plus? I defy any headache to continue after two of those have gone down the hatch lol
Fantastic loss by the way!!

Girls, I won't pretend to be an angel on here, and I will confess to having as much diet coke as I like, the same goes with chicken breast (no more than 2 small ones a day though)
I just think that if it stops me from falling off the wagon and doesn't really effect my losses then thats fine with me!!

Hiya,
Funny you should say that, I normally take Syndol, But think after taking them ALL the time I may be immune, lol
Went to chemist got Nurofen Plus, Had something to eat, had a sleep and I feel fine now, Thank God.

Like I said before If the Diet coke & chicken Breasts get you through the day then carry on, We have to adapt the diet to what is easier for us..

Hugs

xx

Whens everyone weighing btw? and dont forget to pm me - Il be driving you mad keep telling yous! loses and last weeks weight :) now put your handbags away.......... lol

Girlies im happy to annonce im on day 4 and currently glugging forst pint but a bit stressed as son is off school and his breathing is awful......taking him to quacks at 11 so wishing the time away!

Your all doing fine and gl restarters - you can do this, and of you have to have a bit f chicken it dont matter, chicken is fine! it will fill you up and osrt you out

Whens everyone weighing btw? and dont forget to pm me - Il be driving you mad keep telling yous! loses and last weeks weight :) now put your handbags away.......... lol

Girlies im happy to annonce im on day 4 and currently glugging forst pint but a bit stressed as son is off school and his breathing is awful......taking him to quacks at 11 so wishing the time away!

Your all doing fine and gl restarters - you can do this, and of you have to have a bit f chicken it dont matter, chicken is fine! it will fill you up and osrt you out

Aww sorry to hear your son isnt well hun..
Your doing Fab on Day 4, Well Done..

xx

Well I have the s*its today again.. :mad:

Stomach is gurling and popping, Think its coz it had food yesterday & now just loads of liquids..

With me eating yesterday and not drinking as much water as I normally do I have put 3lb back on, ARGHHHH, Need to work harder to lose that plus more..

GIRLS, AS WELL AS POSTING YOUR WEIGH IN RESULTS ON THIS THREAD PLEASE PM YOUR RESULTS AS SOON AS YOU COME ON HERE TO SARAIAN ALSO, SO SHE DOESNT HAVE TO GO LOOKING THROUGH ALL THE THREADS TO FIND OUT!
WILL BE SO MUCH EASIER IN A MESSAGE.

THANKS..

XX

Hi Girls!

Well today has been great! I'm only just after having my first shake....and no chicken!!!!
****does the Chandler bing dance and chants "I am doing SS, I am doing SS!! yippee!"****

Me being so perfect and all (ahem cough cough) I already pm'd on Monday with my fabulous weight loss :D.

I got AF today, which for me is AMAZING!!

I have PCOS and needed fertility treatment to get pregnant with ds2 and 3.
I have only had about 4 natural periods in the space of SEVEN years, and now here I am with AF!!!
This is the second AF I might add since having ds3!!!!!
It's gotta be the diet!
Will let you know if she visits next month!

Kelly, you will have that 3lbs gone by tomorrow hun!!

Saraian, I hope your son is okay, my two are on the beclazone inhaler with the spacer device and it works really well. They also have a singulair tablet every night before bed and this has helped also, especially through the winter.
They have been taking the tablets for about two years now, they are highly recommended for anyone with asthma and allergies which effect breathing etc.
See what your doc thinks, it's awful watching them suffer.

Well I gotta dash, speak soon.
MB
x

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I have lost 12lbs this month, really happy with that considering it is TOTM.

Not sure how this will work with regards to the team, do I still PM SARAIAN or not?

Thanks for all the support this month, great having you girls to talk too!

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I have lost 12lbs this month, really happy with that considering it is TOTM.

Not sure how this will work with regards to the team, do I still PM SARAIAN or not?

Thanks for all the support this month, great having you girls to talk too!

WELL DONE CHICK, XXXX

a small rant

Hiya me Gorgeous Girls,

Right confession time, Been a bit of a naughty girl, Yesterday was good but like I said with having the ''poo's'' :sigh:

I thought I would have some chicken for me tea with salad.
Mam & Dad got a pizza, our davo got a burger, coz he spent over £15 he got a free garlic bread, now garlic bread is a HUGE weakness of mine & the full thing apart from 1 slice was getting thrown in the bin as no-one eats it apart from me, my dad ate 1 piece, It done my head in as it smelt & looked gorgeous so I had a slice, then another 1 & put the rest in the bin b4 I attacked it again, Wish I never as I weighed in at 13.5 this morning, ARGHHHHHHH.. :cry::cry::cry:

Then my boss was leaving the dealership today & the amount of cakes, eclairs, gateaux was unreal so I had a WW eclair & a small bit of fairy cake.. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Why did I do it? Dont know all I do know is that I have to be really good the weekend to get this 6lb off to get back to 12.13.

I have 4 weeks tomorrow to get to target why did i SPOIL it all & let my lack of willpower rule my mouth..

(HAS PET LIP OUT SULKING)

I AM TRASHED i HAVE LET MYSELF DOWN..

Hope everyone is ok..
xxx

Hi Gals,

I am fine. Work is so busy as usual. I hardly have time for myself. Wedding preps are going great as well. I have been feeling really hungry today but i guess i just have to drink some more water.

Kel - You don't have to be down cos u slipped, as long as you stay determined u'll be fine.

Kelly you will be fine, just jump straight back on the wagon!

I had my first meal tonight, who knew quorn and asparagus could be so nice without much else!?

My only problem with the Adding a meal is milk, I drink Soya milk or at least I did before CD. I have never liked the taste of milk but I knocked back the daily amount in one go and felt so ill.

Heard you can replace it with a 0% fat yogurt but haven't got out to have a look for one just yet.

Apart from that all good, can't believe I feel so full and still have a soup and bar to go!

Back