The old thread of Team 9

Kelly, i know how you are feeling after my slip ups this week. But you can do it, I am now hopefully back on track. Even though i dont expect a loss now in the morning i feel i am back in 'the zone'! Dust yourself down and jump back on the wagon chick!:hug99:

I have been ok the last 3 days so if nothing else i hope to have shifted the weight i gained from my cheats.

Have a good weekend everyone

Evening ladies!

Well where do I start? I ve just come back from a amazing evening out at the dogs, very glam and won some money with every 'place' I placed, so jammy and moneys up! good luck defintely! cant wait to get to goal and glam up a bit as it was a very chic night out. But i looked respectable in my tight jeans an red top :)

And didnt eat anything as i had a tetra on way and drank a bottle of water when i was there so im very proud of myself!

Well done Saraian! Sounds like you had a great night and strong will power too!

Hi Girsl!

Well done Saraian, congratulate yourself!!!

Kelly, you can do it hun, dust yourself down and just jump straight back on again, keep that number in front of your mind at all times and imagine how happy you will be when you see that number on the scales.
That's what I do!

EmmaLouise, the weight is just falling off you!! well done!

CQ - you will be in ketosis in no time hun, glug that water!!

MrssP, that's great how you just re started with no more slip ups! well done!

I had a little slip yesterday. My mam came over to visit from England and brought all manner of goodies with her, eventually I caved in and had a big handful of m&m's, a yogurt and a muesli bar arrrggghhhh!!
Not to worry though, I'm glad I stopped there as I could have easily gone and made myself a huge dinner and really got stuck into the chocolate and biscuits afterwards but I didn't.
I held back because it was only a slip, not a fall!
That's the first time I have managed to just stop myself from going all out after a little slip!!

Speak soon
MB
x

Mrs p any sign of you weighing in hun nd letting me know - have scoured the thread but cant see anything or a pm!

Oops! Sorry forgot to post it and cant figure out how to PM!

Anayway i'm afraid it was 1lb this week, not surprised as i had 2 crap days. Sorry guys!

Not long then till you can pm then mrsp :) you just click on the persons name and you get a range of options :)

Caramelqueen any sign of you letting me know last weeks weight and weight loss by end of today please?

Evening ladies!

Well where do I start? I ve just come back from a amazing evening out at the dogs, very glam and won some money with every 'place' I placed, so jammy and moneys up! good luck defintely! cant wait to get to goal and glam up a bit as it was a very chic night out. But i looked respectable in my tight jeans an red top :)

And didnt eat anything as i had a tetra on way and drank a bottle of water when i was there so im very proud of myself!

Aww Well Done Chick, I am soooo proud of you.. :D

The Waterbabes weigh in so far:

Emmalouise: 4.72%

Kelly1977: 2.68%

Manolo Blahnik: 4.19%

Saraian24: 0.88%

MrssP: 0.63%

Team percentage = 2.85

This is without Caramelqueen so were just waitng for her to pop online and let us know.

Morning Babes, :D

Well have had an ok weekend, been trying my best to still shift the weight I gained from them 2 pieces of Garlic Bread.. Grrrr... :mad::mad:

So tomorrow if I ''manage'' to STS I will be chuffed, but dont think it will happen, will try & drink loads today..
Thing is if I never had this slip and gained 5lb, I could of lost this If i was good..

Have loads to tell ya so will post after work.. :)

Well done to all our little gang, I am so proud of you all, yeah we may have had a couple of slip ups but the hardest part is staying on track..
I look forward to my daily fix of the waterbabes thread.

Saraian, PM me with results of who has lost the most weight over the past 2 weeks as somebody is gonna win a little prize.. :D:D

Have a Fab day..
Although I do HATE mondays.. :mad:

xx

The Waterbabes weigh in so far:

Emmalouise: 4.72%

Kelly1977: 2.68%

Manolo Blahnik: 4.19%

Saraian24: 0.88%

MrssP: 0.63%

Team percentage = 2.85

This is without Caramelqueen so were just waitng for her to pop online and let us know.

Whoo Hoo, Well done us..

Sorry Again! Preious weight was 11 st 1lb. This week 11st 0lb so weight lost was 1lb.

How is everone today? I am really struggling again. Need to get my mojo back. Starting to feel really down about it all, dont feel like i will ever get to target as my will power keep slipping :(

Hope you are all doing better than me!

Hiya Guys, :)

Hope Everyone is ok, Quiet on here tonight..

Mrsp, a pound loss is better than a pound gain..

Well weird thing happened today I came on my period, Now I could of sworn I was only on a couple of weeks ago. :confused:

So a nice headache has decided to say hello, so hope I have caught it with tablets b4 it turns to a ''nasty''

Tomorrow I have decided to introduce food into my CD as I think I need to start going up the steps, there is less than 4 weeks to my hols & I dont wanna be SS'ing for the next 4 weeks then go to Florida, eat normal & pile the weight on.. :mad:
What do you think??

I am quite nervous bout tomorrow & to be honest in a way I do hope to gain as if I do it will learn me a lesson that I cant get away with cheating when I am close to target. Damn u Garlic Bread !! lol..
I have drank nearly 5l of water in a last bid to help STS tomorrow so fingers crossed!!

Well our WI at work tomorrow, :sigh:
Lass at work was trying to justify to me what she has ate over the weekend, Mac.D, Nuts, Cake as she has been hungover on Sat, but she did go jogging, BLA BLA F*CKING BLA.. :mad::mad::mad:
To her next Question ''Have you been good Kel''!!
So basically wanted to guess if she will lose more than me..

While I am on a rant does anyone know WHY people like my ''workmate'' give a long story on ''I shouldnt be worrying bout my weight, life is too short, I have a partner who loves me, a lovely family, I should be happy with what I have got, I have always had chunky legs & a big bum, My mam & sisters are shaped like that so no matter how much I diet I will never change my shape will I???
Then when one of the saleslads come in with biscuits or Sweets & offer 1 to her she says, ''Nooooo, Behave I am so trying to be good as I am on a diet''!!!!!

Bite ya tongue Kel, Bite ya Tongue... :mad::mad::mad:

ARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Rant over, Aahhhh I feel better for that...

xx

Your workmate needs to put a blooy zip in it kel!!!

Hiya caramel queen how are you hun - i didnt know it was every 2 weeks. Thanks for letting me know though.

Back