The old thread of Team 9

Hi,

Think you are right about introducing food Kelly, as you say no point in going away to put on too much. Start eating healthy and you should be fine.

Mrss-p....did you find your mojo yet? I am sure you will...you are doing great so just remember that.

Well I spent yesterday at the hospital, mum was getting her gallbladder removed. I did fine, brought my bar with me and water but was a long day.

Looking forward to quorn pieces tonight and then porridge late on, so in love with the porridge!

Water is still a big problem for me...just trying to force it down but so hate it.

Oh the best bit is I have no trousers that fit me! Ok that is a problem but a size 24 that I wore in April were tight as tight can be. I needed them for a funeral so had no choice but to wear them.

Well since all my other jeams are WAY too big I only had that one pair, now I can't wear them. I had to hold them up everytime I walked, annoying but satisfying! The legs are so baggy I look horrendous in them so going to go and try and buy a new pair.

Well I gotta go...mum is supposed to be resting but stressing me out by trying to do stuff. Honestly I feel like such a bossy 'mum' right now!

You are all doing fab, keep it up!

Girls, I got a surprise visit from my mam, she just called and said what are ye doing tomorrow and said she was coming over!!

She got here on Thursday morning and has only just left.

Lets just say that I have NOT been sticking to the plan (dammit dammit dammit!!!!)

It's also DH's Birthday on Sunday and we are having a party (just us and the kids lol) but I'm baking the chocolate cream cake arrrggghhhhhhh!!!!

What do do?

Why should food be such an important part of a birthday?

Should I just hop back onto the diet and stay that way, or come off again for a little while on sunday or be extra strong and SS all the way from now!!!!

Tell me, cos I'm stuck!

Oh and to top it all off, all 3 little ones are ill what with chronic diarrhea and tonsillitis and the flu!!!
I'm all over the shop!

I gotta run as little one needs changed again, big guy needs his medicine and medium little man is crying :sigh:

Hi Ladies!
How is everyone doing?
WI day 2day. I hope i have lost some weight. I will update u later. I have not been drinking a lot of water recently. I managed to drink 3litres yesterday. I have had about 2 litres so far today. It is very unlike me.

Hugs

Hi,

Think you are right about introducing food Kelly, as you say no point in going away to put on too much. Start eating healthy and you should be fine.

Oh the best bit is I have no trousers that fit me! Ok that is a problem but a size 24 that I wore in April were tight as tight can be. I needed them for a funeral so had no choice but to wear them.

Well since all my other jeams are WAY too big I only had that one pair, now I can't wear them. I had to hold them up everytime I walked, annoying but satisfying! The legs are so baggy I look horrendous in them so going to go and try and buy a new pair.

You are all doing fab, keep it up!

Check you out, Well done on Downsizing, Its such a good feeling!
You are doing really well, just try & drink as much as you can as the water does make a difference.. xx

She got here on Thursday morning and has only just left.

Lets just say that I have NOT been sticking to the plan (dammit dammit dammit!!!!)

It's also DH's Birthday on Sunday and we are having a party (just us and the kids lol) but I'm baking the chocolate cream cake arrrggghhhhhhh!!!!

What do do?

Why should food be such an important part of a birthday?

Should I just hop back onto the diet and stay that way, or come off again for a little while on sunday or be extra strong and SS all the way from now!!!!

Tell me, cos I'm stuck!

Oh and to top it all off, all 3 little ones are ill what with chronic diarrhea and tonsillitis and the flu!!!
I'm all over the shop!
:sigh:

Whoo Busy Busy..
Have you decided what you gonna do? :confused:
I know what you mean with Birthdays & food, Its really hard, But it really does depend on what you want to do, If you decide to eat dont let it be an excuse to eat anything & everything as you will just regret it, Personally if it was me - I would stick with SS if I was in ketosis but if I wasnt probably have a little bit of HEALTHY food.
It all depends on if you want to get a good weight loss result next week..

Hi Ladies!
How is everyone doing?
WI day 2day. I hope i have lost some weight. I will update u later. I have not been drinking a lot of water recently. I managed to drink 3litres yesterday. I have had about 2 litres so far today. It is very unlike me.
Hugs

Some days I find it really hard to drink water especially when its cold, but I need a good weight loss next week so that is spurring me on to drink more, Good luck with your WI..

XX

Hiya Girls,

Well...

Last Weeks WI - 12.13
This Weeks WI - 13.1

I put 2lb on this week, Knew it..

So back to Glug, Glug, Glugging... :sigh:

Girls, Its Official.....

We have won the team challenge twice in a row, We won it last week too, as well as the week b4..

WELL DONE THE WATER BABES..

Here's to a good week next week, Sorry I let the crew down this week.. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thanks Kelly....Thats great! we won the challenge! You did not let me down

Hi gals,
How is everyone doing 2day? I have noticed that when i go for my WIs i am tempted to eat when i get home. I was so tempted yesterday so i had an extra CD meal instead. Is it just me?

Well done caramelqueen on your 4lb loss! thats fab!

Kelly you havent let anyone down (although i know how you feel as i have a feeling mine will be bad this week, not had a good week - again!:()

Well done everyone on winning the challenge again!!!!:)

Morning Girls,

I dont feel myself this morning, to cut a long story short, I went the dentist yesterday to see about a crown that I got fitted months ago which has been giving me discomfort, also have a very sensitive tooth whick knacks when I drink cold water so think that needs filling. :cry:

My wisdom teeth are both coming through, been in pain for ages with 1 of them but thought that was normal with it cutting through the gum..
Yesterday was brushing my teeth, noticed something weird on the 1 thats been giving me grief, so I pressed my gum & all this yellow pus oozed out, there was loads, after that loads more came out during the day so told dentist, he took 1 look & said I had a nasty infection, so gave me anti-biotics, I wanted him to fill my sensitive tooth but he said he is not touching my mouth until infecton has gone..

This morning, its like its travelled all along my jaw bone to my ear, feels like I have been smacked in the jaw. It really hurts..:cry:

Worse still my gum keeps filling with this smelly thick pus, I was talking last night to keiths mam for about 15mins & the pus just released itself..

Do you think because my gum is moving its moving the pus out quicker??????????

I really hope I am not gonna get anyworse, I feel like sh*te!!

Love to you all, sorry to be a downer..

xx

Aww kelly your tooth sounds horrendous, you poor thing. And you didnt let anyone down.

I only got a crappy 2lbs off this week but had a great inch loss, 2inch off my waist in 1 week! wow

I was actually wondering if anyone has the time to make another team up and be a team leader becauseive noticed there are a lot of ladies that want a team and for obvious reasons we cant take them as were full!
We could have a sister team......any ideas lets help the other ladies s you get help here.

Oh yeah and ive started ss+ today as well as ss sucks and I couldnt do it, need a few extra calories inside me, am gagging for chicken salad later.

aawwrrh Kelly, i hope u get well soon. i can imagine how much pain ure in. Well done on ur loss Saraian.

I am not interested in being a team leader as i'm sure u have noticed barely have enough time to even contribute as much as i would love to the waterbaes. Have a fab day gals!

Well done everyone, great results!

Kelly it was only a blip, you have done fab so far and will again this week!!
Girls, Its Official.....

We have won the team challenge twice in a row, We won it last week too, as well as the week b4..

WELL DONE THE WATER BABES..

Here's to a good week next week, Sorry I let the crew down this week.. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

This is the only diet I don't feel like eating after a weigh-in. I remember doing WW/Unislim etc etc everyone would get weighed and they you would meet them later getting a chip!! I was just as bad going and having a packet of crisps or something.

Now I don't want to ruin anything so I don't get that feeling but also I tend to only have water and 1 meal before I see my CDC so when I come home I am craving a bar and soup/porridge.

Thanks Kelly....Thats great! we won the challenge! You did not let me down

Hi gals,
How is everyone doing 2day? I have noticed that when i go for my WIs i am tempted to eat when i get home. I was so tempted yesterday so i had an extra CD meal instead. Is it just me?

Poor you Kelly, sounds awful.

I had an abcess that would fill with yuck and then burst every so often. Horrible experience! I was fine with 3 of my wisdom teeth but the 4th sucked, such pain.

I hope it all gets sorted soon, having teeth troubles is no fun at all.

Morning Girls,

I dont feel myself this morning, to cut a long story short, I went the dentist yesterday to see about a crown that I got fitted months ago which has been giving me discomfort, also have a very sensitive tooth whick knacks when I drink cold water so think that needs filling. :cry:

My wisdom teeth are both coming through, been in pain for ages with 1 of them but thought that was normal with it cutting through the gum..
Yesterday was brushing my teeth, noticed something weird on the 1 thats been giving me grief, so I pressed my gum & all this yellow pus oozed out, there was loads, after that loads more came out during the day so told dentist, he took 1 look & said I had a nasty infection, so gave me anti-biotics, I wanted him to fill my sensitive tooth but he said he is not touching my mouth until infecton has gone..

This morning, its like its travelled all along my jaw bone to my ear, feels like I have been smacked in the jaw. It really hurts..:cry:

Worse still my gum keeps filling with this smelly thick pus, I was talking last night to keiths mam for about 15mins & the pus just released itself..

Do you think because my gum is moving its moving the pus out quicker??????????

I really hope I am not gonna get anyworse, I feel like sh*te!!

Love to you all, sorry to be a downer..

xx

Hi Waterbabes.

Girls I'm so sorry but I have let you down BIG TIME.
I haven't done any form of diet for almost a week, I have well and truly feel off the wagon.

I'm starting again on Monday, had a word with my CDC and she was lovely bless her!

We decided not to get weighed on Monday as it would only upset me more so my next weigh in will be next Monday and I'm hoping to be the same weight I was before the slip up.

I'm on Atkins today and will be switching back over to SS+ on Monday.

Girls you are all doing great with winning the team challenges, well done and sorry I wasn't of any help.

Okay.....onwards and upwards!!!!!

Speak soon
xxx

Don't punish yourself, just get back on that horse again! You will get there!

Hi Waterbabes.

Girls I'm so sorry but I have let you down BIG TIME.
I haven't done any form of diet for almost a week, I have well and truly feel off the wagon.

I'm starting again on Monday, had a word with my CDC and she was lovely bless her!

We decided not to get weighed on Monday as it would only upset me more so my next weigh in will be next Monday and I'm hoping to be the same weight I was before the slip up.

I'm on Atkins today and will be switching back over to SS+ on Monday.

Girls you are all doing great with winning the team challenges, well done and sorry I wasn't of any help.

Okay.....onwards and upwards!!!!!

Speak soon
xxx

Back