The old thread of Team 9

Hiya Sexy Girls, :D

Check me out on here on a Saturday night..

Keith is out on the lass so a night with TV I have, Wanted to sort some clothes out for me holiday But I cant be bothered!
Have no energy. :mad:

Well my Infection has spread to my Jaw which is so tender & sore, my gum & jaw inside is so swollen, I havent hardly had anything apart from liquids, drank at least 5l yesterday & today.

So with a bit of luck I will lose the 2lb I put on for next week.

I really need to lose half a stone in the next 3 weeks so my swimming costume will look better.

How is everyone then?
How much water is everyone drinking daily?

Come on girls, we need to get this H2O down our necks, especially the peeps who are not sticking to CD as I do think it cancels out what you eat sometimes.. Well works for me.. :confused:

x

Kelly, i hope your infection clears up soon, sounds painful.:hug99:

MB, just jump back on that wagon and you should lose anything you have gained quite quickly- you can do it! Sending you positive:vibes:

Hope everyone else is ok.

I have hopefully got my mojo back, last 4 days have been totally 100% SS and have been drinking 4 -5l of water a day. Just had my porridge and first litre of water for the day. Going to BBQ later and determined i will not eat a thing!!;)

Right girls, I have decided to make a short term pledge to try and keep me on the straight and narrow! Feel free to join me and add your own, could be daily or weekly or even hourly! Come on girls, lets have another winning week!!:gen126:

Helen(mrssp) I plege to stick 100% to SS until next Saturday (weigh day) and to drink 4-5l every day.:)

Kelly, i hope your infection clears up soon, sounds painful.:hug99:

MB, just jump back on that wagon and you should lose anything you have gained quite quickly- you can do it! Sending you positive:vibes:

Hope everyone else is ok.

I have hopefully got my mojo back, last 4 days have been totally 100% SS and have been drinking 4 -5l of water a day. Just had my porridge and first litre of water for the day. Going to BBQ later and determined i will not eat a thing!!;)

Well Done Chick, I am soooo proud of you..
Even if you do decide to eat at the BBQ just stick to chicken, you cant go wrong.. ;)

By the way love your idea of this pledge, I am in.. :D

Hugs

x

Morning Darlings,

Aww I am gutted this morning, thought I would have a sneaky peep at the scales to see how I am doing as although I have ate with my packs, its been healthy through the week, especially fruit..

I weigh 13.1, WTF... :cry:

I am coming off my period now & I have drank nearly 6l for the past 2 days, although I havent been to the ''loo'' for a couple of days that maybe why..

All this week girls looks like I will be doing SS..

xx

Come on Girls, What's your Pledge... :D

Helen(mrssp)
I pledge to stick 100% to SS until next Saturday (weigh day) and to drink 4-5l every day.:)

Kel
I pledge to do SS tuesday to tuesday & drink 4 - 5 litres every day. :D

Hi Girls!
What a great idea about the pledge!

I am staying well away from the scales, I don't want to see what damage I have caused until next Monday when I will have been ssing for a week!
I know I'm a wuss, but I can't bare to see them go up again.

My Pledge is to spend the next 7 days on SS+ and to drink a minimum of 3 pints of water a day.

My poor baby has just been diagnosed as lactose intolerant (same as my middle boy) so he is now on a special formula.
The timing is great though as I have an appointment with a nutritionist for DS2 on Tuesday (he is lactose intolerant with a iron deficiency and asthma) so she will advice me re weaning for ds3 while I'm there.

I'm running out of time to reach my target for Christmas so I really need to work extra hard from now on.
I can't afford any more slip ups.

Oh I also feel like ***** as I have a crappy cold grrrrr!!

Kel, you sound like you are so determined! well done.

Emmalouise, you are doing great too!

Helen, thanks for the vibes! I will take all the vibes ya got! lol

Hi everyone else

Okay gotta dash, speak later
MB
xxx

My pledge is to start using my pilates machine EVERY single day of the week and not just once in a blue moon.

Oh and to drink at least 4 litres a day, still only taking the asked amount and need to up this.

my pledge is too stop bloody eating at the weekends! but today has been good - on 4th pint at mo, had a bar and just polished off a bowl of porridge and some chicken and mushrooms, was lush! am\completely full now though and tgoingto glug and relax as ive had my best mate ovr today with her daughter and had a fun couple of hours!

Have you got this week's results somewhere? Have looked around but haven't found them

Let me know what they are so I can add you to the week's results

Irene xx

Morning,

Well............

WI Last Week - 13.1
WI This Week - 12.11

I LOST 4lb, Whoo, Hoooo... :D:D:D

x

Morning,

Well............

WI Last Week - 13.1
WI This Week - 12.11

I LOST 4lb, Whoo, Hoooo... :D:D:D

x

That is fab Kelly, great loss! You will feel so great on your holiday.

Well I stuck to my water pledge yesterday, struggling today but might get somewhere near it.

Used the pilates machine and cross trainer yesterday and went for a walk and used my WII today. Wrecked, sore but glad I did it.

Finding I am a little hungry this week, maybe it is coming off the actual food from my 810kcal week. When I hve my porridge in the morning I no sooner have it down me that I am thinking of my bar!

Hopefully that is only a temporary feeling!

Right Me Darlings...

Here are our Pledges - We need to stick to them... :rolleyes:

Helen(mrssp)
I pledge to stick 100% to SS until next Saturday (weigh day) and to drink 4-5l every day.:)

Kel
I pledge to do SS+ Wednesday to Tuesday & drink 4 - 5 litres every day. :D

Manolo Blahnik
My Pledge is to spend the next 7 days on SS+ and to drink a minimum of 3 pints of water a day. :D

EmmaLouise81
My pledge is to start using my pilates machine EVERY single day of the week and not just once in a blue moon & to drink at least 4 litres a day. :D

saraian24
my pledge is too stop bloody eating at the weekends! :rolleyes:

And i havent eaten anything i shoiuldnt of either ;)

I had porridge this morning, afternoon i had a bar and a chicken breast with mushrooms, and then just now i had a small turkey breast with mushrooms and v.low cal mayo! then still have a shake to have.

I hate having to go into ketosis, i fel aso bloody hungry! hence the extra meal this evening. Looking forward to choc shake later when i sit down and read my book!

Evening all!

Well done Kelly on your 4lb loss, thats fab!

So far i have stuck to my pledge, even at Sundays BBQ i didnt touch a morsel! The smell of garlic bread, fried onions and evrything was delicious but my willpower was better!:)

I managed 5.3l on Sunday and 4.6l yesterday. Both days i had 2 porridges and a choc shake. Today so far have had 2l but know i will make it to 4-5l before bed. I have had a choc shake and a porridge so far, still 1 porridge left.

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Evening all!

Well done Kelly on your 4lb loss, thats fab!

So far i have stuck to my pledge, even at Sundays BBQ i didnt touch a morsel! The smell of garlic bread, fried onions and evrything was delicious but my willpower was better!:)

I managed 5.3l on Sunday and 4.6l yesterday. Both days i had 2 porridges and a choc shake. Today so far have had 2l but know i will make it to 4-5l before bed. I have had a choc shake and a porridge so far, still 1 porridge left.

Hope everyone has had a good day.

WOW, You are rocking and rolling, well done girl.. xx

Morning Girlies, :D

Hope Everyone is ok & sticking to their pledge, I drank 4l yesterday.

CAN YOU PLEASE POST ON HERE YOUR WEIGHT LOSS FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS TO SAVE ME TRYING TO FIND IT IN PREVIOUS POSTS..

SOMEONE IS GONNA WIN A PRIZE.. :D

Right girls, i have a bit of a quandry.

I have been weighing at home on a saturday as that is the day i began my restart. However my weigh in with cdc varies each week according to my dh shifts as have childcare to think about. My problem is my home scales have run out of battery and i cant even get the battery out!!!!

SO i am probably best just sticking to my cdc weigh ins but this means it will be a different day each week and a different day to what i have been posting for. I lost 1lb on my scales on Sat, but 5lb tonight on my cdc scales. Shall i now just wait until next week and do it from my cdc weigh in loss from now too then?

Aarghh!! It is all confusing!!

Hi girls. Ive been doing some thinking and Im going to drop out of this team and obviously no longer be team leader.
I'm so stressed at the moment at home and Ive sucked all week and im not doing myself any good and not commited at the moment. Im hardly on as well either and with my gorgeous boy at home with a chest infection at the moment im going to have nil time on at all.

When im positive and not run down and fully commited il be back and if you have a space free then Il join you again. Sorry girls.But i just cant do this at the moment

Back