The old thread of Team 9

Hi girls. Ive been doing some thinking and Im going to drop out of this team and obviously no longer be team leader.
I'm so stressed at the moment at home and Ive sucked all week and im not doing myself any good and not commited at the moment. Im hardly on as well either and with my gorgeous boy at home with a chest infection at the moment im going to have nil time on at all.

When im positive and not run down and fully commited il be back and if you have a space free then Il join you again. Sorry girls.But i just cant do this at the moment

Aww Chick, So sorry to hear that your gonna drop out.
But I suppose you have to do what is right for you..

You and your family comes 1st.. :D

So you not gonna be on minimins at all then for a while??

Right girls, i have a bit of a quandry.

I have been weighing at home on a saturday as that is the day i began my restart. However my weigh in with cdc varies each week according to my dh shifts as have childcare to think about. My problem is my home scales have run out of battery and i cant even get the battery out!!!!

SO i am probably best just sticking to my cdc weigh ins but this means it will be a different day each week and a different day to what i have been posting for. I lost 1lb on my scales on Sat, but 5lb tonight on my cdc scales. Shall i now just wait until next week and do it from my cdc weigh in loss from now too then?

Aarghh!! It is all confusing!!

You have to work it how you would rather do it, By the way girl 5lb, Bring it on, Thats bloody FAB!!

Did you post 1lb for your loss last week?
If so then just post your weight for next week when you see your CDC as your 1lb loss will go on this weeks loss wont it?
Does that make sense.. lol

Its all soooo confusing..
xx

Right girls, I have been on 1000 for two days and 810 yesterday so I'm doing ss today!
Workin my way down as they say!

Saraian, so sorry to see you leave but you gotta do what's right for you chick.
Good luck hun and I hope your DS is feeling better soon xx

Kelly, that's a fantastic weight loss, you are doing great!!!

Mrss P - 5lbs!! woo-hoo!! fabulous!!!

Emma Louise, you are doing great too, good on ye for sticking to your water pledge!

Okay so we are a team member short, do we advertise a space? and we also need to nominate a new team leader.

We gotta keep the team going girls cos I felt like I was a loner until the waterbabes came along, you really are making me try harder as I would have given up long before now if it weren't for you guys and our little team!

Okay gonna dash but I will be back later
MB
x

Sorry saraian24 to hear you are leaving but as Kelly said you family must come first.

Well I am opting out of team leader, I am a born follower not leader!!! lol

Failed with my water yesterday, only managed about 3 ltr.

Think I am getting the cold, had a headache for days and sneezing all the time and enerally feel horrible. Managed to use my pilates a little bit each day, need to up it but it is a start!

Lol at you lovely girls!

Well im dreading weigh in tonight as its going to be a gain but il will give me the kick up the bum i need and have the bit restart tomorrow with clean slate and im going to buy lots of porridge!!!

Hiya Girlies,

Everyone seems to be doing fab.. WELL DONE..

Saraian - How about me stepping up as team leader again ....

(THATS IF EVERYONE IS OK WITH THAT) :rolleyes:

but you still being in the team, even if you still manage to come on here once a week to post your WI, We will be so sad to see you leave the team..

Just have a think.. :D

I am so glad its Friday tomorrow, 2 weeks on Saturday for my hols, Whoo Hoo..

CAN I PLEASE REMIND YOU ALL TO LET ME KNOW YOUR LAST 2 WEEKS LOSSES TO THOSE WHO HAVENT GOT THEM ON YOUR SIGNATURE AS I WANNA SORT OUT WHO HAS WON MY FREEBIE..

XX

Kelly, that's a fab idea!

Even if you aren't on the diet Saraian, still remain on the team for when you will come back or even if you do a different diet you can still be a waterbabe!
I don't care if we never win the teams weigh in at all, I love my little team for what it is.....a great support network and not so much of a competition (I never was the competitive type)

Kelly, thank goodness you are stepping up because I was about to say the same as Emma Louise, in that I am a follower rather than leader lol

As for the weigh ins, well I haven't been weighed since I lost my 11lbs because I don't want to see the damage I have caused.
My next weigh in is Monday and I'm hoping to still keep my ticker as it is, or maybe only move it a few lbs instead of going back to zero loss so you don't need to worry about sending any goodies my way! :eek: LOL

And I wonder why I was always picked last at gym class pmsl

Hope you girls are okay, I will be back tomorrow!

xxx

Saraian, sorry to hear you are having a bit of a rough patch, i think Kelly's idea is good though, we still want you in our team!

Kelly, i am more than happy for you to be team leader again as long as you are happy to do it.

EmmaLouise, 3l is still good, my cdc tols me last night not to drink more than 4l?

I have decided i will go with my cdc weigh ins from now on and try not to get on my scales at home as its all getting confusing! So my next weigh in will be next Thursday.

Have a good evening all x

Aww ok thanks girls thats really nice of you! Im feeling alot perkier today as Stephen is a lot better thank god and I didnt gain any weight I STS so was really pleased. Had a chat with sally my CDC and she said the bars are giving me carb withdrawels so i need to get on track without them, so i have 2 porridge a day and a shake as well as a small meal. Looking forward too tomorrow scarily!

Just had the worst day yesterday and having such a good one today now the kids are in bed lol

Aww ok thanks girls thats really nice of you! Im feeling alot perkier today as Stephen is a lot better thank god and I didnt gain any weight I STS so was really pleased. Had a chat with sally my CDC and she said the bars are giving me carb withdrawels so i need to get on track without them, so i have 2 porridge a day and a shake as well as a small meal. Looking forward too tomorrow scarily!

Just had the worst day yesterday and having such a good one today now the kids are in bed lol

Aww I am so pleased, It makes more sense thou as you may think in a weeks time that u wanted to come back but if we had a new member it would be a shame.. :cry:

By the way LOVING your new pic, Whoo Whoo. Sexy Lady.. xx

girls - can you please do me a huge favour & post your weekly losses in your signature, it really does save me alot of time scrolling through the posts..

i need to keep up to date..

those who get weighed every 2wks i am going to half your weight loss & add that to the weekly total. :d:d

sorry for getting on at you, but if i am gonna be team leader then its my responsibility to post our results each week, i know we are not competitive & we are happy in our little support group, but thats the rules so please keep me up to date as i cant be doing with getting stressed over chasing peoples results..

ahhh moan over

enjoy your day..

and dont forget keep your last 4 weeks in your signature as i wanna keep track for freebies..

xxx

I will give you mine and even do the percentage to help you out babes - i STS though this week and after the week ive had im thrilled with it.

Just had my porridge and omg heaven in a bowl and cant wait till next one!

Hi Kel.
I get weighed on Monday so I will let you know, although it will most likely be a gain, I'm hoping to only gain a couple of lbs instead of the whole 11 that I lost!

Will let you know hun
xxx

Good luck for Monday! Well I was going through a few days of being down, just felt a little 'stuck', happy with the diet and food it is just I want everything now not down the road!

Someone in the family ordered a jumper from NEXT, a size 20 but it did not suit them and then suggested I try it on. I was horrified by this and I walked past it a zillion times thinking about it but being sure I would not fit it.

Well I am happy to say it fitted, a little big actually and it made me feel so good I went out walking with my mum and everyone said how well I looked!!!

I know a 20 is still huge but for me it is great AND it is my first item of clothing that has not come from a FAT SHOP in years and years!!!

It has really cheered me up and made me feel really glad I decided to take this journey. I just hope for Christmas I can be an 18 all over, then I would be happy. My ultimate goal would be a 14, for me that would be slim!!

Saraian, good luck in kicking ass this week, you can do it!!!

Emma Louise that's so great!! well done, I bet you are chuffed to bits!!!

I fell off again damn damn damn damn damn !!!!

I'm sorry girls.

Kel I'm, not weighing in this week, for two reasons.
One - I don't want to know and two I don't want to bring the percentage of the group loss down.

I have given myself a serious talking to and it's breaking my heart to think that I wont get to my mini goal for Xmas.
I have started a journal and writing how I feel about reaching goal has made me really want to do this even more.

Give me all your good vibes girls because I simply cant fail again, I just cant.
I HAVE to do this for myself, it's the one thing I want more than anything else in the world and nothing you want that badly ever comes easy so I gonna work hard.

Okay I'm off to have a shake and a pint of water.
No more ss+ or food at all because that is just a slippery slope for me.

Just 3 shakes and water (and diet coke if I'm honest)

I CAN do it!

xxx

Hiya Babes, :D

Well I can say I going on my holiday next Saturday now, Whoo Hoo.. :D:D:D:D

12 more sleeps..

And this time in 2 weeks I would of fulfilled my dream of swimming with dolphins, Yippee, oh & I am 31. :rolleyes:

Emmalouise - Huge WELL DONE, I am soo proud of you..

Manolo - Come on girl, get back on track & think of how much you want this. If I was you I would still get weighed as if you do put on then it will spur you on & teach you a lesson to stop cheating.
Well it does me anyway.. :rolleyes:

I HAD been so good until Saturday afternoon when we went to the town, oh & may I say me & keith Walked to & from the town, he said we need to get into practice for when we go to Florida, so I put my dolly shoes on thinking they will be fine as they are flat. :rolleyes:

Well it took us just over 2hrs to walk there, do our messages then walk back, My feet were killing, I could of killed him.. lol..
Yesterday I woke up, couldnt get out of bed, my shins, calves, thighs, back, shoulders, everything is still stiff & sore..

Thing is when we are there the walking wont be a chore as everything will be exciting.. :D

So ended up buying a Doughnut while I was there & ate it on Sat night..
Let myself down.. :mad:

So I have been having my packs & a WW soup every day, Loving the tomato..

Starting to introduce more foods so by next fri I am having 3 meals a day..

But know that a few meals out next week with friends seen as though its me b/day.
HOLIDAY MODE HERE I COME!!

Hiya Sexy Babes, :D

Well I have lost 3lb this week, which I am sooooo Happy about considering!..

Me & Keith arranged to go out last night for tea, which was lovely as he arranged to meet some of our friends there which I knew nothing about.

Went a bit mad as I decided to phase my packs out over the next couple of days, so Ended up having 3 course meal, my belly today has been popping and gurling all day and making some weird noises.. I know I am gonna end up with the sh*ts. :rolleyes:
I am not sure whether its due to excess food or the punnet of grapes I had for my breakfast, lol..

Keith has organised this weekend to be my birthday weekend seen as though I am not here next weekend, so ....

Friday - Going to the pub with friends
Saturday - At our mates for a wii party
Sunday - Out with friends for a meal/drinks.

I am sorted.. lol

I am 12.8 now, I know I couldnt lose 3lb next wk with all my events so even if I lose 1lb I will be chuffed to bits..

Does anyone want to take over team leader for the next couple of weeks as to be honest not sure if I will get on here that much next week, have loads to do..

If not will ask another team leader if they would do ours for 3 weeks!!

What you all think?? :rolleyes:

Congrats Kelly....great you are still getting such good results. Sorry I have not been online much, I decided to have a few meals or should I say make a few meals for family members on Tuesday and Wednesday. Absoloutely shattered now but was great.

Go to CDC on Tuesday, fingers crossed all will go well.

Back