The old thread of Team 9

Hi all, sorry not been around much lately!
Well done on your 3lb loss Kelly, you will look fab on your hols!!:)
Emmalouise, good luck for Tues hun.

Had my weigh in tonight and 4lbs gone!!! :)

However i need to get glugging as i havent been drinking as much as i should be doing.

Have a good evening all x

Hi girls, ive lost 2lbs this week and 4 inches. So quite pleased and had a really good chat with my CDC tonight and told her how im struggling to get on track and she was understanding and even suggested maybe I need a break. But i said no i wanted to suceed at this. And bought only porridge for this week, am well looking forward ti this week and porridge 24/7 lol!!

Hope your okay my babies on here!!! Kelly 3lbs is great!

Hi girls.
Sorry I have been away too but I just haven't been able to get back into the swing of things.......it would seem that I am doomed to be a fat cow forever!!!

Okay seeing as I have no desire to be a fat cow forever then I'm just gonna have to sort myself out, I have visitors coming tomorrow (4 family members) and they are staying until Thursday.
I have decided to just get on with the diet, even though they are here because I got on the scales today and lets just say that my ticker should be in the gains not losses :cry: dammit!!!

My own fault, I have been a flipping pig!

Anyway, if no one else wants to do it then I can step in as team leader if you like.
It will give me something to do I suppose as I will try to think of inspirational things to post each day and maybe even come up with a few ideas to make the week go a bit faster lol
Anything that will keep my mind busy is bound to help me!!

Only if no one else wants to though, I wouldn't really be the leader type anyway so I'm happy to see someone else to it too! :D

Anyway, seeing as it's DH's family coming over it will be up to him to entertain them and I get more time online!! woo-hoo!!

Kelly, mrss p and saraian well done on your losses, you should be so proud!

I'm off to invest in a new ticker and change my goals so I don't feel like such a failure every time I look at them and realise that it's now impossible to achieve (dammit again!!)

Speak later
xxx

I have no idea whats going with results this week as im no longer team leader. If i had known that no one was doing them i would of done them. I think you can say were not in it this week.

Hiya Girls. :D

Well I only had 3 results this week but meant to pop on & post to tell someone to post them them & keep the results up as I have been to busy, Really Sorry.. :cry:But in my defence I cant post results when no-one bothers to post last weeks WI & this weeks WI results or even PM's me..
(Sorry to be blunt)

Right Girls I did PM IreneH to see if for the next 3 weeks she would collect and post our team results with me being away & she kindly said yes ------ but Manolo It will be fab if you wanna take over the job for a while & keep yourself inspired.. ;)

xx

Kelly babes dont worry about it hunni!

Just too let you all know im now on day 4 and have been 100% good and feeling great. Feel so great ive cleaned my house from top tp bottom, cleaned all the widows and sickeningly enjoyed it all LOL!!!!

Having my new oven delivered tomorrow so looking ofrward to be able to cooking for the family without the oven smoking to death!

Hope your all ok and much love to you all x x x x

I will try and get on here as much as I can this week but will probably not have time If I am honest...

Have a very busy week ahead, starting my birthday celebrations early seen as though I am away for it.. :D

I am sooo excited.
So here is my week planned so far Girls..

Monday
At the dentist as still got infection & may need a filling, then on the night I am Out with friends for a Meal & Drinks..

Tuesday
Getting my hair cut & coloured, then round my cousins to do her hair, she has made me a birthday cake & is also set up a birthday tea party..

Wednesday
Going round more friends for more birthday celebrations

Thursday
Staying in to pack my case & get almost everything sorted

Friday
Having a charity day at work for Sparks, so that will be fun, (hopefully as I was the organiser) then final case packing, keith will pick me up to go over his, cut his hair, finish his packing, then have a birthday tea party with keith & his family.

Saturday
Get up at 4am, probably didnt sleep anyway, get sorted then get a lift to airport from Keiths dad..

WHOOOO HOOOOOO
FLORIDA HERE I COME.... :D:D:D:D:D:D

So I am gonna try & be good as much as possible this week, on the day I will just have fruit & soup & drink 3l..

I know I will put weight on this week with eating normal, but hey ho, its my birthday..
I will be back on CD when I get back, It will all come off the 1st week, but with a bit of luck in total I will put no more than 7lb in these next 3 weeks.. :rolleyes:

xx

Kelly babes dont worry about it hunni!

Just too let you all know im now on day 4 and have been 100% good and feeling great. Feel so great ive cleaned my house from top tp bottom, cleaned all the widows and sickeningly enjoyed it all LOL!!!!

Having my new oven delivered tomorrow so looking ofrward to be able to cooking for the family without the oven smoking to death!

Hope your all ok and much love to you all x x x x

HUGE WELL DONE TO YOU, Aww I am so chuffed that you are doing well chick, & just to think you were going to give up!!! :cry:

I know, im not giving up though and its enjoyable eating porridge all day long, though i confess tonight i felt like a pig! I had my 2 bowls earlier today, had some chicken and mushrooms this evening and had 3rd bowl tonight and felt stuffed!

Morning ladies on day 5 now and pee stick wa seriously pink today yay im finally back in the game!

How are you all!!!!

Hi Girls!

Oh I would love to do it for a few weeks if that's okay with everyone else.

I totally understand nobody wanting to publicly display their weigh ins so if you want, just ask and I will give you my email address and you can send it to there.

Otherwise, just post on here or pm me!

Now, if someone could give me a heads up on how to calculate the percentage that would be great too!

Well I have been on 1000 for the last while, but I have to be honest, I'm not losing much so on Thursday I will be SSing again, it's the only way for me I'm afraid!

I will go away and have a think about any inspiring things to post and I will come and post a little motivation every day just to keep our thread busy (and of course to inspire us! lol)

So I will be back tomorrow!

Kelly - I'm getting excited for you and I'm not even going!

Saraian - well done girl! I hope to be in ketosis by the end of the week too!

Irine - If you want to look after us that would be great also, I really don't mind as you are probably better qualified so to speak!

Okay I will be back tomorrow girls!
Speak then!

MB, great you are keeping well, good luck with the SS'ing.

Kelly - You must be getting really excited now, I will be thinking of you in the gorgeous sun as I sit in the cold horrible Irish weather!

Saraian- Gotta love the pink, glad you are happily back in Ketosis!

I got weighed last night and was convinced with the adding the meal at the start of my 13th week I would not have done well. So pleased to say I lost 13 pounds so feeling very happy and motivated today! Thanks for the support ladies!

Evening girls!

MB, i am happy for you to step up as team leader, thank you!

EmmaLouise, 13lbs!!! What a fab loss!!:)

Saraian, keep up the good work, it must feel great to be in the pink!

Kel, have a fab holiday, enjoy the sunshine!!

Me, i am struggling again, just cant seem to get myself motivated:( even though i want to do this soooo much! Today i have been good, but rubbish the rest of the week.

Emma Loiuse, what a fantastic loss!!! well done girl!!!

Mrss P - I know what it's like, I'm only just SSing today (trying to avoid ss+ but i I have to then I will just for the first few days) We can do this chick!

Okay girls there is 11 weeks till Christmas!
11 weeks for us to gt into our slinky black dresses for the parties and 11 eeks before we will have to sit in front of the camera whilst the kiddies open their gifts.

I o NOT want any more horrendous pics taken of me on Christmas day, I already have to many of those.

Why don't we all post one of our pics from this christmas coming!!
On DEC 26th we can all post a pic of us with our families or on our own or whatever, but if we SS until then we will be very proud of our pictures.
What do you think!!

Oh also I have news!!!!

Johnny Depp has just signed for the pirates of the caribbean 4 movie!!!
AAARRGGHHHH!!!! woo-hoo!!!!!!

I don't know if I'm more excited because he i coming back as Jack Sparrow or if it's because we have another Pirates film to look forward too!!! :D

Still, it would be nice to go to the cinema with a skinny a$se!!! lol

Hiya Girls, :D:D:D

Well I thought I would pop on quickly & say Goodbye for 2 weeks..
Still have loads to do before we go, Had hardly no sleep last night with excitement, so feel wrecked today & no doubt will get no sleep tonight either & we have to be up at 4am. :cry:

Decided to weigh myself this morning, Big mistake, I have put 5lb on, WTF........
That serves myself right for eating out for most of this week.
So back up to 13st, but still lost nearly 2.5 st so will keep that in mind as I feel guilty. lol.

Will not be thinking about dieting at all the next couple of weeks and its not gonna be an excuse to eat crap all the time. :eek:
I am gonna enjoy my birthday & hopefully walk some weight off..

So me sexy Waterbabes, Keep up the good work & I will miss my daily fix of all your goings on!!
Well done everybody for keeping strong on CD..

WILL MISS YA LOADS & LOADS..

Love & Hugs

KEL

XXXXX

See ya in 2 weeks...............

:grouphugg:

Have a great birthday babes!!!!

I have weigh in in a bit and if your all gagging to know and theres lots of posts then il pop in and let you know!

Back