The old thread of Team 9

Hi girls.

Okay we need to get the results posted by SUNDAY!

So I need everyone to either PM me their weight and their loss this week or post it on the boards before then so I can work out percentages.
If you are unable to PM me and don't want to publicly display these details just say so on here and I will post my email address to you.

I will ask again tomorrow if I haven't got any, but if Sunday comes and I have no details then I can't really enter us in this week which will be a shame.

Now I have STS this week, but that's my own stupid fault, so I'm afraid I am adding nothing to our total, but maybe you girls have something better for me to post! :D

Also I have a topless piccy of Orlando bloom just sitting here waiting to be posted......gimme your results and I will introduce him to the Waterbabes!!!

Kelly - you make sure you have a fantastic time hun, I'm so jealous!!
Come back all tanned and make sure you take lots of pics!!
Have fun!

Saraian - how is the new oven?
Also ya gotta tell us how weigh in went!!

EmmaLouise and Mrss p - gimme a shout with your weigh ins too, or let me know if you haven't weighed in etc.

Caramel queen - where are you hun? are you okay? Give us a shout when you can!!

Anyway girls, if you let me know who your Celebrity crush is both obvious and not so obvious (I will explain in a minute) then once you have let me know your WI details I will reward you with a little picture of them both for us all to drool/laugh at LOL

For instance, My obvious one would be either David Tennant or Chad from Nickleback (I love them both the same!!) and my secret crush would be Jeremy Clarkson (I don't know why! it's hard to explain! lol)
So on Sunday, seeing as I have posted that I have STS I will be posting a lovely pic of my men for everyone to enjoy/laugh at!! :D

Just gimme your weigh in and your crushes and I will do the rest!!

Speak soon girls!
MB
xx

MB, i have PM'd you with mine as i thought it might be easier than you searching through here:p Also my crushes, found it hard to just choose 2!!!

Another 4lbs gone which i was amazed at as had a bit of a dodgy week:D

Hi Mrss P and Saraian!
Well done girls! you are fantastic!!!!

Saraian....go on tell me your celeb crushes!! you have earned yourself some pics on here!!

Kelly, if you are reading this, I hope the charity event went well, and how was the 4am start this morning!!! lol
Have fun chick!

So I have two of your results, I just need CQ's and Emama louise and we are set to go!!! :D

MB, I only get weighed once a month and that was Tuesday. I was thinking maybe we should get another member. I feel so bad I only get weighed once a month and that is no good for the team.

If it was okay with you guys I would still be in this team but more of a supporter?

Kelly, have a wonderful 2 weeks!!!!

And the rest of you a big congrats, you are all doing so well!

Emmalouise that's grand, I will just divide your loss by four and then we have your losses for the next four weeks!
You most certainly don't need to leave the team!! that's crazy!!!!

Just give me your start weight before you got weighed last and I will divide your loss by 4 and will let Kelly know when she gets back its no bother hun!!

Saraian, now he is a bit of alright!!!
How about your less obvious secret crush? (I admitted mine was Jeremy Clarkson! :eek: lol )

Saraian, i agree he is soooooo nice!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Oh and well done on your 5lb loss that is brill!!!!

Cheers, oh my least obvious, crikey i dunno. Im pretty upfront about who i fancy and who i dont!

I will have a think and get back to yous all!.................................................................................................................................................................................Has to be james lafferty from one tree hill. He was half naked the other day on it and I was foaming at the mouth!!!

MB...I can't believe Jeremy is a secret crush of yours!!!! I think Tom from Holby is lovely but funny thing is I prefare Sam the Dr idea than Tom the actor!!

I don't know who I like, I am so obvious about loving George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp etc but sometimes I see men on tv being themselves and they are not gorgeous but something about them is lovely.

Rafael nadal is my Toyboy crush, those muscles! Roman Abramovich is my wealthy man crush, even though someone said he looks like the village idiot.

If they could lift a man out of tv for me then give me Rob Lowe in Brothers and Sisters, love him as Robert.

Oh and saving the best for last, my crush forever will be Edward Lewis in Pretty Woman, I love his whole character. Though I am not a fan of Richard Gere just about 3 or 4 of the characters he has played. Ever seen and Officer and a Gentleman??? Ah I wanna be slim so some man can lift me up like that!!

Can you tell I am bored out of my brains tonight???

Girls I have our total!!

Thank to emma louise, saraian and Mrss P we have a total loss of 1.9%!!!
Well done girls, and next wee I will be contributing in a BIG way to that percentage also!!

Has anyone heard from CQ?
It's been 3 weeks since she posted, I hope she is okay.

Emma Louise - I love your crushes and I totally get what you mean about the something about them thing.
I don't think Jeremy is good looking as such, but he is so cheeky and politically incorrect and arrogant that I find myself attracted to him!! lol

Well I have to go get the kids ready and feed the baby, but I will be back later to post your rewards!!! :D

Speak then!

Girls, i want to knopw actually if anyone is going to use this thread more because i need to be in a team thats on more, i need the support badly as its day 10 now and im doing well so far but i need to see more of my team members on here!

Hi Saraian.
Well I promise that I will be on at least once a day, probably more.

Today is only day one for me.
I got on the scales and now I want to cry........seriously!!

But I have until the 18th to lose 10lbs and I WILL do it and reach my first target!
Then once that's done I will be inspired to continue and hit my second.

I understand if you decide that you need to be on a busier team though.
It can get mighty quiet around here (cue tumbleweed blowing across a deserted town!)

I know Kelly will pop on more too and we have been kinda busy for the last two days (more than usual anyway)

I'm not sure if CQ has given up on us because I haven't seen her for three weeks so really we have only been 5 members for the last few weeks also.

I hope you stay with us hun, but I will still support you if you decide to leave. ((hug))

(but don't! :D)

MB
xxx

Well then if thats the case keep the place reserved becuase jools who was in the waterbabes orginally will want to join again i think as shes starting cd soon, thats if that is ok with everyone!?

Hiya girls,
As saraian has said, I would like to rejoin the team if thats ok? I am starting CD again on Tuesday and could really use the support of all of you lovely girls :D

Hi Jools, fine by me for you to rejoin- may have been me who pinched your old place!!

I will try and get on more regularly, although this week may be a bit tricky as we have Ofsted inspection weds and thurs, but will try my best!

The last 2 days have not been good for me as i have eaten stuff i shouldnt have. Grr! Will i never learn my lesson!!

Thought it would be, kelly should be on soon and shes team leader and im sure she will be fine as caramelqueen hasnt been on for yonks!

Ok, I dont want to steal anyones place though so its ok if there's no room :cry:;)

No she hasnt been on in weeks so that says to me she probably aint doig it anymore so jump in, we need a member thats here hun!

Back