The old thread of Team 9

Yeah I think I will, makes me 6lbs lighter already :D:D:D

Lol and makes you instantly happier!

Tell you what im ona roll today, kids are already fed and ready for bed! got the old mans tea on the go and must do the cleaning quickly, though i think im going to be at this evening as well as i couldnt get into yesterday like i normally do on a sunday. Gee i know how to have fun!

well I'm deffo gonna have to have 4 packs now, does anyone else do this sometimes?
My CDC told me to do this rather than reach for a choc or crisps but if you can get by just having more water then try that first hun ;)
Sarah, how organised are you? I have done nothing in the house today. Maddison is having her nap at mo (late because of CDC appointment) and I'm just sitting here being very very confused :confused:

I always reach for the water and if its night time and i get the munchies i go to bed, light some candles and play on the GBA or i read and it does help going to bed early.

Thanks Moo Moo and Saraian.
I will give the water a go first then and get to bed early!

This is hard, I can't wait for ketosis!!

Whoops, I worked weight out wrong, couldnt figure out how to change kilos into stones lol. I'm actually 12st 12lbs, still 3lbs lighter than my scales though!! x

Your scales sound all confusing, you need new ones. Oh by the way do you want to set up a play date for the girls at some point?

Yeah sounds good babes, when you thinking of? :D

What you up to Wednesday babes? Could do something then? :D

Evening all,

Sorry i am late getting on. Only just finished my homework!!!!

Saraian, well done on only having 3 maltesers. I too would have thought 'oh well i have blown it now i might as well have the lot!!'

MB, well done on a succesful restart. I also do well for 3 or 4 days then eat all sorts of rubbish but mostly have gotten away with it. The days i eat rubbish are usually after weigh in and the day after, seem to feel the need to reward myself when really it just means it is taking me longer to get to goal!
Glad to hear the potty training is going well, I am going to try dd at half term!!

Jools, good luck with day 1 tomorrow!!

I have been ok today, although not had quite enough water and have eaten some chicken, but i guess that could have been worse!!

We can do this girls, just think how good we will look in our party frocks at christmas!!!

Ok babes, will catch up with you tomorrow and arrange time etc for Wed....yay :D

mrss-p, I somehow managed to completely miss your post last night, sorry babes :eek:
How are you today? Chicken is better than eating crisps or choc hun so dont worry about it. I have decided this time round that I'm not going to sit in tears if I'm hungry, I will have a piece of chicken if I really need to or I will end up just giving up ;)

Who do we have in our team now? There doesnt seem to be very many! :confused:

Hi Mrss P sure the chicken was fine, it's allowed on SS+ anyway and if it keeps you on track then it's better than falling off!

I'm so sorry emma louise, I missed your post yesterday (you must have thought I was a rude cow not acknowledging you!! lol)
Thanks for the words of encouragement!

Moo Moo we have Kelly who is on holidays, you, me, saraian, emma louise and Mrss P!

it's great that you know saraian personally, I would love to be able to meet one of you girls, and emma louise, if I find myself heading to the north anytime soon we should meet up!!

I'm doing good, just had my shake and about to have some water.

Anyway gotta go, we have had no accidents yet this morning, and yesterday ended with 4 in the potty and 2 out and one where he wasn't positioned right so it flew across the room! lol

Thanks Manolo, just didnt know who we had :eek: Glad the potty training is going well (except the one that shot across the room of course :D)
Sarah, what else can be had with chicken coz I dont like mushrooms? I'm not having any this week but when I go onto SS+ I'm not sure what I can have

Back