The old thread of Team 9

anything green i think apart from peppers and peas.You could have a bit of lettece. Personally I had a chicken breast in the early days and was fine while drinking again - shed loads of water.

Well I have had my shake and some water (and a little bit of a flapjack....dammit, but I will pretend that didn't happen)

I am still on track though as I put the damn thing down instead of finishing it!!

Saraian you are doing really well!!

Moo Moo there is a list of stuff you can have on SS+ but I just tend to have chicken on it's own if I need it

I'm so determined to be 10lbs down this week so I can hit my target!!! It will be a close call though, nail biting times eh....will I manage it!!

Hope you other girls are doing well!!

x

When is your weigh in Manolo? Mine is on a Monday and I want to be 7lbs down, fingers crossed ;)

Mine is Saturday, so I only have a few more days, but I have a tonne to lose so the first week should be a big loss (I hope so anyway!)

Good luck with yours hun!

Evening all!

Sorry im late on again, having a really stressful time at work this week.

Got my weigh in tomorrow at 8:15pm. Hoping i didnt do too much damage at the weekend (ate some cereals and other things i shouldnt have!)

It is my hubby's 30th bday in 12 days time and i would love to be down to 10st for then!!

I have been a good girl today and intend more of the same tomorrow. Then i just need to get my head around the fact that i dont need to eat any rewards after my weigh in!

Sounds like everyone is on track which is great!! Let's keep up the good work girls!!!!:))

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow mrss-p :D Hope you manage to get to the 10 stone mark before hubbys birthday ;)
Manolo, good luck to you too hun :D

Morning girls, I'm feeling crappy today but not because of CD :sigh:
Its a long story but lets just say that crate training hasnt worked out with Scampi (our pup). I was up for an hour at 4am cleaning up masses of poo from the crate and the dog :( The crate has now been put away and I'm going back to just leaving her in the kitchen with her bed and a puppy pad :sigh:
I've had 4 hours sleep over the whole night last night. I cant remember if I had insomnia at beginning of CD last time or not :confused:
Hope you're all doing ok ;)

I had insommnia at the beginning but only into the second week though not the first. It soon went.

As regards to toiletting, when is her last feed? maybe a earlier feed would prevent less poop at night.

She doesnt get any food after 6pm now but still manages to sh*t everywhere. I dont mind if its on her puppy pad but when its everywhere I could just cry :cry:

Sorry you are having trouble with the puppy Jools, lack of sleep is not nice.

Is she happy enough were she sleeps? I mean does she cry a lot? Only asking as I know of one puppy thathad the same problem and it was caused by her being afraid at night. The owners changed rooms and left a little night light on and in a few months she was fine without anything.

If she is not eating after 6pm she really should not need to go so much.

What age is she....walking is the best thing...even just around the garden. It stimulates the bowels and gets everything moving if you know what I mean!

Another thing is maybe you could put newspaper down if you have any, the pads can be expensive enough but with lots of papers down I am sure she will hit some of them and it is not so hard to clean up.

She is like a pig in poo when she is in her own bed in the kitchen but not so happy when she is in the crate so I have decided to do away with the crate and give her the kitchen. She is only 11 weeks old so we expect her to go during the night and she generally hits the puppy pad which is good. She gets walked for 40 mins at teatime then has her tea ;)

This can easily carry on until shes a year old mate, she has no build to contain it all, shes so little still.

The joys of puppies.

Oh well im having a real crap day today, headache and feeling shitty. Hope it dont last and i feel better soon.

Thank you emmalouise, I've ditched the crate and will keep the puppy pads out while she's growing ;)
Sarah, sorry you're feeling poo :( Are you getting a cold? I have a cold at the moment which is hurting my ears and head :( RSPCA inspector not coming until Friday now, she had to go rescue kittens :cry:

Hi Girls.
Well I'm doing okay, but got really hungry today so I decided to have some chicken to help me.
It worked and I'm now happy again and in no risk of delaying the onset of ketosis!!

Saraian i hope you feel better soon

Moo Moo I can just about handle my kiddies poo I have no idea how you are managing with a dog!!

Mrss P - how was weigh in for you hun?

mmalouise - how you doing? what part of NI are you from, because I will be heading down Derry way closer to Christmas so coud arrange a meet up if you like?

Only 1lb loss for me i'm afraid girls, but I did have a dodgy start to the week and it is TOTM so i guess to be expected. The hard bit is not getting disheartened and falling off the wagon! I now have 9 days till we go out for hubby's b'day. I want to lose 4lb in 9 days so i guess that is do-able.

Joolz, sorry to hear you are suffering from a lack of sleep. Hope your puppy has a better night tonight.

Saraian, hope you are feeling better hun x

MB, well done for sticking to the right food to see off your hunger- i bet you have a great loss this week!!

EmmaLouise, hope you are doing ok chick.

Sorry i didnt manage to get on last night, our Ofsted inspection is now over so i should get a bit more time in the evenings now!

take care all x

Saraian - are you still on 3 porridge a day? I was wondering if this might help me, to actually eat 3 times a day rather than drink. I currently have 2 porridge a day and could quite happily have 3!! You are getting good losses still aren't you?

Hmm. Might consider it for this week's order.

Mrss-p, dont be disheartened hun, a loss is better than a gain after all ;)

Girls I'm very sorry but I'm going to have to love you and leave you.

I need a break from CD, It is doing me no favours when I'm in this awful cycle and I am going to do slim fast for a few weeks.

I need to start losing and I need to have the right frame of mind to do CD and right now I don't.

After about 6 weeks of losing about 2lbs a week (I hope!) then I will most likely have the correct mind frame to come back and make it a success but until then, it's only fair that you get someone who is doing CD on your team.

I hope I can still come here and talk to you all though!

Sorry girls, but I just really need a break from all the failed attempts.

MB
xxx

Back