The Olympics have inspired me.....

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
As I have been watching the Olympics a fair amount, I have been inspired by some of the category's.

Today, I invented one of my own, and think I am on to a winner.

SPEED SHOPPING.

Forget Speed Skating, and Speed Dating!

In 30 minutes, I managed to hit two charity shops, tried on at least 8 items in both, and bought most of both stops finds! :D

I feel quite accomplished with that!!! :D

Scored some goodies too - best finds, a Brand new with tags Per Una cropped smart jacket....a little strappy Blue/Purple paisely curve hugging :)eek:) dress....and a long red dress with dark dark (almost black) purple roses with a slit up the side.

And a few other nice items as well - mainly tops for work, pair of pink chords :)eek: again!) and a pretty Damask coloured chord skirt.

Naughty me - but it ain't ebay!!~ :D

SO yeah! Who wants to form a Speed Shopping Team? :D

Oh - one other thing!.....

WHile I had a very nice surprise - I am in a bit of a panic....

Without realising it - many of the items I was trying on were Size 12s!!!!!!!!!! :bliss: They are snug, as that is the only way I buy clothes in the shops anymore - then they last! BUt I have been buying a fair amount in 14s, as that is a USA 12, which is the smallest I ever was as an adult....so seemed reasonable.

But these 12s - they are going on! ANd fastening! And could be worn out now, if I liked the muffin top look - which I don't - but they are passable, so I know they will fit.

Well - that is a US Size 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::cool::eek::D:eek::confused::eek::D:jelous::p:D

But I am worrying now that I have been stocking up on the wrong size!!!

What a lovely (but costly!) surprise!!! :D :D :D

a) Will join the team

b) WOW! BARGAIN HUNTING OLYMPIC STYLEE!!

c) Size 12s, go you!! xx

Back