The only thing stopping me hit target....is me!

Hello there...

Well, I have to say I have had a super weekend! Just got back from Whittlebury hall spa, where me and the BF spent a lovely day yest and stayed overnight. Have to say that my intentions of drinking loads of water, eating loads of fruit went slightly skewed....but god - the food was amazing! Back on track from tomorrow (I still have lindt bunny in my fridge that needs to be eaten - lol!!).

Starting the new job tomorrow, so not starting till 10. Dropping BF at the train tomorrow at 6:30, heading straight to spin at 7, and will have a run after. Then home, brekkie, get ready and off I go! A bit nervous about being the newbie, but excited too.

49 days until I go on hols.. I cant wait..but am freaking out thinking bikini..! I am sure that is motivation enough to keep me on the straight and narrow now. Well, that is once i get my bestie's hen do out of the way this weekend. My word that will be messy.

Onwards and downwards...

Nat xxx

Hey Nat,

Good luck with the new job tomorrow!!! Don't forget to flash...:eek:

Sounds like you had a lovely time at Whittlebury Hall! I went to my cousins wedding there a few years ago and I was amazed by the place. Rather posh!

49 days to a bikini body...totally doable with all the exercise you're doing hun! Blimey girl...you're gonna give Pamela Anderson a run for her money on that beach!!! :banana dancer:

Love Dawn xx

Good luck with your first day, sure you will be fine. Glad you had a lovely weekend, aren't bank holidays great :) xx

Hi Nat,

So...how did u get on wiv the new job hunni? Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Just remembered...hen weekend! So you will be knee deep in vodka shots and male strippers now! Hope you're having fun lol! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well Helllo diary! Its been a long time...and I have missed you!!

Well, I am back with a venegance, and have decided to carry on with my blog and daily whitterings.

I have a new sense of va va voom (said not quite in the nice french accent of Thierry Henry...but oh well!), as I have again been asked to be bridesmaid, Feb 2012!!! So a new dress and a new target to work towards.

Went back to group last week and lost 1.5 in my first week which I was pretty pleased with. I have reduced my target to 10 stone, so 140 lb. As we stand today, I am 11st 10 - so 164 lb. 24 to go. At a rate of 1.5 per week, I should be at target in 16 weeks - however, we know that it doesnt happen like that!!!
16 weeks would be 27/10, so if I say target by December?? Can you kick butt if i look like I am waning?? I really REALLY want to do it this time.

I have been super lazy at the moment with the gym, (I am in the process of buying my first house, and so evenings have been taken up with viewings, and sorting paperwork as we made an offer at the beginning of the week - EEK!!). So back to it. Starting tomorrow.

So - I hope all of you lovely people are doing well.

Speak later

Nattymo xxx

Hey Natty - nice to see you back and fully focused. I think you have set yourself a very realistic target which is definitely achievable. And buying a house too, how exciting, can't wait til I can afford to buy a house - it's a long way off tho lol xx

It has been somewhat lacking recently lol. went for a run last weekend for the first time in over a month! It hurt!! But I did it, and intend to get out again this weekend, need to get back on track with it xx

It has been somewhat lacking recently lol. went for a run last weekend for the first time in over a month! It hurt!! But I did it, and intend to get out again this weekend, need to get back on track with it xx

Dear god - same as that! Since doing my 10K 4 weeks ago, I havent run once (I was on hols in that time!) Going again tomorrow...PROMISE!

Well hello all!
Hope you are having a splendid Saturday!
Mine started well, OH went to play golf early this morn, so I was up and in the gym for 9. Did 1 hr 5 cardio and then weights. Was good! Then did the tesco run, and we went to see his grandparents who cooked us a lovely roast!
He is now going for a jog, so I am going to ride my bike alongside him. Running / gym tomorrow - I am getting back into it...finally!
Food has been on track today, last night there may have been an incident with tapas (!) but its firmly in the past!

Speak later xxx

Morning!
I confess...I have been a naughty nat!!
Tapas Friday, wayyyyy to much wine Sunday which lead to junk yesterday! Oops. I was going to weigh this week on Thursday, but just found out I can't as I gave to be away for work, so will go tonight and face the music..gulp!
Still, back to it- and I mean it this time!!
Hope you are good x

Hello all!
so 1 week down, and after a +2 on the scale last week, I have been 100% on plan this week, a rare feat may I add, so really (really!) hoping the sclaes will show my hard work?
I went running straight from weigh last Tues, then swim Thur, gym sat & sun and body balance last night, so 5x exercise I know may hinder that - as when i work out heaps the numbers dont change.
Hey ho - what will be will be.

Feeling really good though from all of the gym, minimal alcohol at the weekend and general healthy eating with lots of fresh fruit and veg.

Its my birthday 2 weeks today! excited! So the OH is taking me to Paris for the weekend before. So next week Thursday I will be heading off to the city of lurve for 4 days. Going to try to remain on plan as much as I can, hoever, I will indulge in the odd pain au chocolate naturally!

I used to be a proper party girl, out on the lash with my buddies every weekend, and we still meet up every few weeks, however - I have to say, the weekends that me and OH go out for a meal or just stay in - I dont miss the drinks, nor do I miss the hangovers!
Which has lead me to think, should I just give up entirely with the ole sauce? I dont mind the odd glass or two, but I dont really feel the need to 'binge' drink. Easy enough it sounds, but I know that once I see my friends, they will be like - c'mon, just one, etc etc... any tips to deal with this?!

Anyway, must get on with work now. Over and out.

Ps - will update on weigh later on x

Back