THE ORGINAL YOYOER

Hi Mandy
YES :) Tommorrow at 5pm :)
Im seeing the counsellors Locum as the usual ones on a course,Im wondering will i be able to start LL imediately before i can join a group?Before I see my GP?? as otherwise I may have to wait another week or 2 ????
Thankyou for asking your support means alot :D
HOW ARE YOU DOING?
xxc

Hi Hun, how's it going today? Have you managed to make contact with an LL counsellor yet?

Love xxxx:)

Hi honey... that's brilliant that you're seeing an LLC tomorrow. I know you will have to have your doctor to sign the forms before they let you start and also your start date will be dependent on when the next foundation group is getting started. Hopefully all this will be sorted out in just a few days. I remember when I started LL last October I managed to be up and running in about a week!!!! but I think that was pretty quick!!!!
How are you doing with the 1000 at the mo??... that's what I'm supposed to be doing but it's looking more like the 1500:eek::eek:!!!!! as I'm struggling a bit !!!!! I'm still losing a little though so it's going in the right direction:)!!!! Just not as quickly as I'd like:(

Have a good day today and fingers crossed for a quick start for the LL:D

Love xxx:)

Hi Mandy
I live on the IOW so being a small place I may have to wait a while before I can start :(
Im not doing 1000 as I struggled was ill yesterday but Ive cut out alot of C*ap.
Sorry your struggling abit but at least your still eating a lcd.
I hope you have a good day too :D
xxc

Hi Mandy
Yes Im fine thankyou how are you ?
I went to the 1st LL appointment last night got consent form for my GP went to him this morning he seemed keen for me to start LL then said I'll have to keep the form too Friday or Monday then I can pick it up????So im hoping he will sigh it?
How are you doing are you on track?
XXc

Hi there hun... hope you're having a good day:)??

love xx:)

Hi hun, that's great news about the doctor. hopefully you'll be up and running very soon:) I'm really chuffed that it's getting sorted:)
Ive had a couple of good food days and am trying to lose some more lbs before my hols next week.. the scales don't seem to be reflecting my efforts but I'll just carry on and see how they like me on Friday for my"official" weigh in:eek:

take care:)

Love xxxx

Hi Mandy,
Im a scales addict I weigh myself alot when dieting but get fed up when they dont move....they usually move at the end of the week?Im sure your be ok and I bet by tomorrow it will show up a loss!Hope you have a lovely holiday are you going any where nice?
I recieved an email from my counsellor in reply to mine and she said shes hoping to start the group next Wednesday 20th September:D :D :D :D so this time next week I'll be on here starving:eek:
Let me know how your weigh-in goes i'll keep my fingers crossed for you:)
xc

That's brilliant hun.. next Wednesday is not far away at all.. I'm so pleased it's moving on quickly:):)
I'm off to Crete for a week on Tuesday... I really need the break and I'm sure it will be a good one:):)
I'll be posting my weight tomorrow.. I had another good day yesterday:) so fingers crossed for a good day today and a drop on the scales:):):eek:

Have a lovely day:)

love xxx:)

Hi Mandy
oooooooooooooooo lucky you Crete :D bet you cant wait especially with all this rain at the mo?
Yes Wednesday Im so glad I hope it stays at next week:)
Well done on sticking to your plan and you'll feel and look fab next week around the pool/beach!
Look forward to your weigh-in you have a fab day too
:) xc:)

Back