The person below me game

I have! But as it's only my 1st week I'm still pretty enthusiastic! Ask me again in a month & u will probably get a different answer!

Tpbm is just thinking about doing some very strenuous exercise...

Well I hoovered downstairs...and I AM sitting on the couch with a cuppa! Very close lol!

Tpbm is would like to get a dog...

Yep, I'm freezing!!

Tpbm is hungry!!

Getting there, starting to think about planning tomorrows meals and looking forward to tonights gamon :D

TPBM is having something yummy for tea tonight

It was very yummy! Went out for a pub meal to celebrate my sons birthday and had 5oz rump steak with lovely salad (took my own bottle of low fat salad cream) and washed it down with nice glass of red! Great meal on red day...happy birthday Daniel xx

Tpbm is trying to find something decent to watch on tv...

Nope. Going to watch the next episode in the latest season of Grey's Anatomy. I'm hooked. And just love them all!

TPBM is looking forward to work tomorrow...

Yes! You are right! Just been watching the birds in the garden and commented to oh on how difficult it must be 4 them to try and hang on to the feeders!
Tpbm is having a great day so far...

skinnydawn said:
Yes! You are right! Just been watching the birds in the garden and commented to oh on how difficult it must be 4 them to try and hang on to the feeders!
Tpbm is having a great day so far...

No cannot get going so far and daughter off college with flu

Tpbm will decide to decorate their bedroom

roast spuds (frylight), carrots, leek, mushrooms and peas!!!

Tpbm thinks they are really going to do it this time...(lose the weight I mean!)

No, oh is allergic to cats! Just been woken up by my little dog barking to go out.
Tpbm often plans how they will spend their millions when they win the lottery!

Back