1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

The plot, the plan, the method ...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by smigget, 25 June 2008 Social URL.

1. smigget

smigget Full Member

slimming world
    Yo to me galz - howz yr Wed goin? Y' know wot, we all have our own way of trying to eat well etc thru the week, but my way is to be good for 6 days and then have it off .... neuuwww maytronne !!! That is, the 7th day off - (grin) - it gives me a focus thru the 7 days, knowing that, even tho SW is the BEST way to monitor our food intake, I can still just have that one day when I can indulge (slightly), as I do miss, in no particular order, PEANUTS, PEANUT BUTTER, CHOC, HAVING A DRINK WITHOUT CALCULATING IT and CURRY !!!! After all, we're mere mortals - it seems to work, I only wanna lose a few pounds and basically wanna just keep on track and within a certain weight range - what I have been stupidly doing tho is to forfeit all Syns, tryin to be clever I 'spose - I craved choc sooo much last night and succombed to a choc chip cookie at my sons parents evening, you know, when the kids supply you with bikkies and drinks whilst u walk around - had full fat milk in a plastic cup of coffee and was ok about it as I hadn't had any HE(a)'s all day - later went to the dog track and had 3 single whiskys (2 drinks were free with the entrance ticket and didn't wanna waste 'em on coke) - so I felt and feel better having used Syns (used 10 and a half last night methinks - 3 x two and a half, plus 3 for the bikky) - however, am still lookin fwd to 'Smigs Day Off'... then itz straight back on SW the next day - oh, and I also do an hour exercise every single day - 45 mins on treadmill at the gym plus gettin there on me bike (around 10 mins each way) - so what's all yr secrets folks, how do u plan yr days ??? Am still SO loving Quorn bangers, dipped in a jar of Bovril !!!!! xxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.