The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

I love the M&S one that I'm having today. It's so tasty and so low in Syns!! You can tell it's payday though - they are too expensive for me to buy when the end of the month is nearing lol! xx

Ditto! Live a champagne lifestyle 2 weeks of the month and lemonade one the rest! xx

I've not looked for the m&s things before, are they really expensive? Only things I get from m&s are the mini rolls and sometimes the treats but the treats are expensive at £2.50 a pack lol x

I've not looked for the m&s things before, are they really expensive? Only things I get from m&s are the mini rolls and sometimes the treats but the treats are expensive at £2.50 a pack lol x

They are expensive but worth it in my opinion! The mooli ribbon salad bites thing I had yesterday is about £3.50. But it's soooo delicious. And you'd think it was more than 2 Syns! If I wasn't so poor I'd eat them everyday lol! Xx

Morning diary, happy Friday! Well, it is for me anyway. I've taken tomorrow off work so I've got a nice long weekend with Monday being a bank holiday. Im really looking forward to it. Warren is also off work now until Sunday morning, so we have decided tht tomorrow we're going to make a day of it and go up to the MetroCentre. He's just had his first wage and also has some birthday money, so he's fancying some new clothes. I also want to have a look for a new skirt - I have a day out in York next Saturday and I have a gorgeous new blouse to wear, but I am fancying a nice leather-look pencil skirt to wear it with. So we're going to go up and have a bit of a mooch around, hopefully treat ourselves to something nice. And then Warren is treating me to Nando's for tea, bless him! And then, depending what's on, we might finish it off with a little trip to the cinema. I'm dead excited. It probably sounds sad, as it's nothing particularly exciting, but I just love spending time with him. Even more so now that he's working these continental shifts and we don't see so much of each other.

Had a sneaky peek at my scales this morning, and they were back down to about 10st 11.5lb /11.8lb, so pretty much as I was at weigh in on Tuesday night. So it looks like that pesky "cheat night" bloat might be shifting. Yippeee!! These Red days really do the trick, so will continue with them for the rest of the week.

This is how today is looking...

Red Day

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Raspberries (SS) and Blueberries topped with a Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)
- Apple (S)

Lunch:
- Chicken (S) Salad (Mixed Leaves (S) and Baby Plum Tomatoes (S)) with Hellmans Fat Free Vinaigrette
- Milk Chocolate Special K Chewy Delight (4.5 Syns)

Snack:
- Double Chocolate Alpen Light (2.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Double Cheeseburger (Extra Lean Mince, Red Onion (S) and Cheese (HExA)) in a Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with Mixed Leaves (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S) and Jalapenos (S). Served with Carrot "Fries" (S)

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- 3 x Weight Watchers Chocolate Digestive Biscuits (6 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Red Leicester
Healthy Extra B: 60g Wholemeal Roll & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 14
Weekly Syns: 25 / 105

Last edited:
Morning Stevie,

You don't sound sad at all! Spending a full day with your other half is great, especially seen as though you don't see him much now because of his shifts. Tomorrow will be an awesome day for you both - Hope you both get what you're looking for :)

With regards to the cinema, if you like Paul walker or Zac Efron, they both have new films out (Brick Mansions & Bad neighbours) I really want to go and see both, 1. Because they both look like a good watch and 2. Because they both have sexy boys in, haha!

Yay for the scales moving as well, once you're in the zone them scales need to watch out :)

Have a fab day xx

Aww, sounds like a fab Friday! Any day which includes time with the boy, shopping and Nando's is definitely one to get excited about! xx

Not sad at all! James and I are going to Meadowhall tonight and ridiculously excited to go clothes shopping with him and eat out :) It's nice to spend time with eachother especially with his shifts atm xxxx

Thanks ladies, really excited! When I finish work tonight I'm going to go home and make and have tea, and then need to put a dye on my hair. My roots are shocking lol! Warren's at football 7-8pm anyway, so that will give me time to do my jobs. And then I'll go round and stop there. It feels like ages since I've stopped with him as he was at work all of last weekend. My mam and dad will be doing the food shopping tomorrow morning (I don't have my own car, just share with my dad), so I'm going to come home about 12pm, get a bath and get dressed and then we'll head up to the Metro at about 2pm. Just incase anyone notices I'm AWOL tomorrow, I may not have chance to get on here. I'll try my best though, as it really keeps me on track posting! xx

Have a great time chick! I love days out with Chris. We havnt had one since Christmas but we're both off for a week the week after next so will be having one then! So you're not sad at all lol x

Aww, thanks ladies!! Just about to go home now and have a bath and get sorted ready to go. Can't wait! Will try and catch up with you all tonight - happy Friday all xx

Red Day

Brunch:
- Banana
- 2 x HiFi Light (HExB)
- 2 x Weight Watchers Chocolate Digestive Biscuits (4 Syns)

Snack:
- Apple

Dinner (Nando's):
- Butterfly Chicken (3 Syns) with 1 x tbsp Extra Hot Peri Peri Sauce (0.5 Syns), Grilled Halloumi (HExA) and a Mixed Leaf Salad

Other:
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)
- Banana
- 3 x 330ml bottles of Bud Light (12 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 35g Halloumi
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 19.5
Weekly Syns: 44.5 / 105

Last edited:
Hi Stevie,

I've just noticed your incredible stats on another thread and thought I would check out your diary.

You've got some great meal ideas that I'm going to have to use myself! I hope you don't mind me subscribing, I look forward to following the rest of your journey to target.

Keep up the fab work!

x

Hello gang! Happy Saturday. What a nice feeling - I keep thinking it's Sunday and then realising I still have today, tomorrow and Monday off work. I could get used to this! :)

Had a lovely day out yesterday. Didn't buy as much as I thought, and couldn't find the type of skirt I was looking for. But did get a gorgeous pair of trousers (the same style as the pink ones I posted a picture of me wearing recently, but a turqouise blue colour) and a gorgeous long kimono. It's black with pink / turquouise flowers and has black tassels too. I also bought a cute pair of Gremlins PJ's - I love new PJ's lol! And a few pairs of eyelashes - I'm addicted! Warren treat us to Nando's, bless him, which was very nice indeed! And we went into this little gadget shop. I was looking at a wine glass which lights up and changes colour. He must have caught me eyeing it up because when I went into Primark he snook off and bought it for me! Bless him. It's to keep at his house so that I have a wine glass when I'm there. His mam has one, but usually she is using it so I have to drink my wine from a tumbler lol. It was really thoughtful of him!

I'm really into Kimonos at the minute. Before I got my long black on yesterday I had ordered another one, a coral / leopard print one which is just jacket length and has tassels, from the internet. It's just arrived this morning and it's beautiful! I definitely want a few more. I'm looking forward to wearing them this summer.

Ooh I also bought a box set of seasons 1-3 of Breaking Bad. Still have another couple to buy, but for these three it was only £20 in HMV. We started watching it on Christmas Eve and got about half way through the first season. But as my brother had just borrowed the DVD off someone we never got to watch it all before he had to give it back! So we started watching that from the beginning when we got in last night. Forgot to mention that we didn't go to the cinema. By the time we'd finished at Nando's / shopping it was 8pm! So we just came home, watched Corra and stuck BB on. Very excited to watch the whole thing!

Food is going to be a bit funny today. We didn't wake up until about 11am, so it was lunchtime by the time I ate breakfast lol! Just got my bacon and sausages in the oven now for lunch, and will see how hungry I am for tea later on. I've got that frozen Tesco pork shoulder for tea tonight. But if I'm not hungry enough I'll keep it for another day.
Didn't get chance to see what everyone was up to yesterday, so will head off around the diaries now whilst I wait for lunch to cook. Have a great Saturday everyone! xx

Red Day

Brunch:
- Apple (S) and Strawberries (SS)
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)
- 4 x WW Chocolate Digestive Biscuits (8 Syns)

Dinner:

- Bacon topped with Cheese (HExA), Quorn Sausages (S) and Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peppers (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- Apple (S)
- Malteaser Teasers bar (9.5 Syns)
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Red Leicester
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 18.5
Weekly Syns: 63 / 105

Last edited:
Awwwwww what a lovely day, make the most of your time buying new clothes & enjoying spending, there will be a time when you can't buy/spend as you want, well that's what I tell Nathan & Lydia, have a lovely weekend x

Thanks Michelle, you're so right! At the moment we're enjoying being young and spending money on things we want, rather than things we need. Clothes, meals out, hopefully a holiday in September. Before long I'm sure the time will come one day when we have more important things to pay for, so you really do have to make the most of it! x

Well, just finished my 'lunch' (see picture) and I'm absolutely stuffed!! Definitely no room for my pork shoulder today. I'm popping to tesco soon for some milk and some mushrooms, so thinking I might get loads of nice veg and have a red day dinner with it tomorrow instead. Yum!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1399127202.556888.jpg

Back