The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Careful of the syns in some of those salads!! Although some come with the dressings on the side so you could look up syns it put your own FF dressing on it :)

glad to hear you're focused hon, I'm excited for you! Nothing better than your hard work paying off :)

Careful of the syns in some of those salads!! Although some come with the dressings on the side so you could look up syns it put your own FF dressing on it :)

glad to hear you're focused hon, I'm excited for you! Nothing better than your hard work paying off :)

Thank you! :) The salads come with the dressing in a little sachet which I always throw away. I have a nice bottle of balsamic vinegar in my drawer at work so usually have a glug of that instead, yummy! I know there are others which are already smothered in oil / dressing though so you really do have to be careful!

What's thr difference between EE and green apart from extra A & B choices? I am curious to know if me doing some EE would make a difference but apart from less healthy extras I can't see much of a difference. I went straight on green as I'm vegan and it seemed the most logical plan to be on

I think the EE during the week and Green on the weekends is a great plan! May consider it ymself actually! Would love that extra HE somedays! Your Malaysian Chicken and Curry looks amazing! Feel free to throw the recipe up ;) xxx

Thank you! It was the Malaysian Red Pepper and Chicken Curry from the Taste of Asia cookbook. Except I used mostly yellow peppers (didn't have enough red!) and substituted the chicken for Quorn pieces so I could have a Green day! :giggle: Will try and post the recipe tonight once I get home xxx

What's thr difference between EE and green apart from extra A & B choices? I am curious to know if me doing some EE would make a difference but apart from less healthy extras I can't see much of a difference. I went straight on green as I'm vegan and it seemed the most logical plan to be on

Basically on EE you can also eat meat / fish, but you would drop down to only one A & B choice. As you're vegan and don't eat meat, it seems daft to switch to EE really - I'd stick with Green! :)

Well M&S didn't have any of the yummy salads I used to get! So instead I just got a pretty bog standard one, but I did treat myself to some nice lime and coriander chicken to go with it, yum! Also popped into Candy Avenue (American sweet / goodies shop) and bought myself a can of diet cherry Dr Pepper and a couple of cans of diet Root Beer. That shop is my idea of heaven, yummy!! :drool:

The Princess Diaries ♥ - Round Two!!

Hiya Stevie,

Just caught up on your diary your a real inspiration! I've not been doing sw for long but enjoying the choice and freedom of it!
Sounds like you have had a tough time lately but we are only human so don't beat yourself up :) anyway looks like your on the turn round for a good loss! Good luck for Tuesday gonna subscribe :) xx

I agree with the above lady. You can tell you're definitely a blond at heart! So pretty and girly :)

Aww thank you lovely ladies!! I am definitely a true blonde at heart :) I am a natural blonde, it's beside me what ever made me go so dark in the first place! I've been pretty much every colour under the sun since but it took me sooo long to get my blonde locks back, I don't think I'll be changing colour again anytime soon! :giggle:

Aww thank you lovely ladies!! I am definitely a true blonde at heart :) I am a natural blonde, it's beside me what ever made me go so dark in the first place! I've been pretty much every colour under the sun since but it took me sooo long to get my blonde locks back, I don't think I'll be changing colour again anytime soon! :giggle:

Ha! I used to be bleach blonde then I went really dark, then I went red then like a purple/red and now I'm like a chestnutty brown with caramel in! My boyfriend prefers me dark so when I reach target I'm going to go a dark block colour :)

Xx

I'm a natural blondie to like my mum, I don't dye my hair but I did when I was you get never a full colour but had all different colours streaks ect but I am glad that it is low maintenance now

Morning diary. Finally weigh day, woohoo!! Can't wait to get on those scales tonight.

Some of you might also be pleased to see I am actually eating today :D I got back into the habit of starving myself before WI, which is not very healthy at all. I want to start more healthy eating habits, so although I'm eating quite light, I will be making sure I do eat something before WI.

Talking of healthy eating habits, I'm also trying to kick the "weigh day black hole". I have openly admitted that I have become one of those people who comes home and eats anything and everything in sight on a Tuesday night, before getting back on plan on the Wednesday morning. I have come to realise that this is probably not helping me in the grand scheme of things. Going totally off plan might be what is leadng me to go off plan on other days in the week. I always find that the more "naughty" food I have, the more I want. Also, there is no such thing as a "black hole". The Syns / calories from Tuesday night have to go somewhere - i.e. resulting in a disappointing loss or even a gain the following week! So no more of that thank you very much. Don't get me wrong - I'll still be having a "treat", but within my Syns! For example, tonight I'm having a low Syn Indian takeaway and a chocolate bar, all well within my weekly Syns! There's really no need to go on a pacman rage eating everything in sight. Feeling good! :)

So this is the plan for today. Weigh in at 5pm so will feedback with result A.S.A.P, fingers crossed!

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Weetabix (HExB) with Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Banana

Dinner (Indian Takeaway):
- 350g Chicken Jalfrezi (8.5 Syns) served with Boiled Rice and Salad (Lettuce (S), Red Onion (S), Cucumber (S), and Tomato (S) and Peas (SS))

Other
- Daim Bar (7.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 2 x Weetabix

Daily Syns: 16
Weekly Syns: 69.5 / 105

Last edited:
Good luck for weigh in Stevie xx

And brilliant to see you sorting out bad habits and eating on weigh day xx

Thanks my lovely!! It's about time I gave myself a kick up the backside and sorted out these bad habits. After the great week I've had it just feels like the right time to do so :) xx

Morning diary. Finally weigh day, woohoo!! Can't wait to get on those scales tonight.

Some of you might also be pleased to see I am actually eating today :D I got back into the habit of starving myself before WI, which is not very healthy at all. I want to start more healthy eating habits, so although I'm eating quite light, I will be making sure I do eat something before WI.

Talking of healthy eating habits, I'm also trying to kick the "weigh day black hole". I have openly admitted that I have become one of those people who comes home and eats anything and everything in sight on a Tuesday night, before getting back on plan on the Wednesday morning. I have come to realise that this is probably not helping me in the grand scheme of things. Going totally off plan might be what is leadng me to go off plan on other days in the week. I always find that the more "naughty" food I have, the more I want. Also, there is no such thing as a "black hole". The Syns / calories from Tuesday night have to go somewhere - i.e. resulting in a disappointing loss or even a gain the following week! So no more of that thank you very much. Don't get me wrong - I'll still be having a "treat", but within my Syns! For example, tonight I'm having a low Syn Indian takeaway and a chocolate bar, all well within my weekly Syns! There's really no need to go on a pacman rage eating everything in sight. Feeling good! :)

So this is the plan for today. Weigh in at 5pm so will feedback with result A.S.A.P, fingers crossed!

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Weetabix (HExB) with Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Banana

Dinner (Indian Takeaway):
- 350g Chicken Jalfrezi (8.5 Syns) served with Boiled Rice and Salad (Lettuce (S), Onion (S), Cucumber (S) and Tomato (S))

Other
- Daim Bar (7.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 2 x Weetabix

Daily Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 68.5 / 105

I think most of us do that on a weigh day! I am also going to try avoid that this time around!

Back