The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Lasagna looks amazing :) xxxx

Hi again :)

I've been reading bits and pieces of your diary... Congratulations on how well you are doing ! :) You're an inspiration, and so positive :)
Do you have only 5 syns on week days, and 15 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday ? This sounds like a good idea to me, I'm thinking of giving it a try x x

Hi hun, thanks for stopping by! :)

Yeah, I have got myself into a little routine. I get weighed on a Tuesday so my fresh week of Syns begins on a Wednesday. I stick to 5 Syns Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. On a Friday, Saturday and Sunday I allow myself up to 15, as I know I'll need more on a weekend. And then as a post weigh-in "treat" on a Tuesday I usually have a curry and a bar of chocolate all within my leftover Syns for the week. The last few weeks that's taken me to around the 75-80 mark. I'm really happy with how it's going and I've never once yet felt deprived :) xx

Morning diary, Happy Friday woop!! :party0049:

It's a wet and miserable day today. Sounds about right really! It's been sunny all week and now it's gotten to the weekend the weather is naff again. Nevermind, don't have any plans for the weekend so can just have a nice cosy one in the house :)

Had a message from my Mam and Dad to say they are going on a glass bottom boat today, have booked a lagoon trip for Monday and a catamaran trip on Wednesday. It just sounds fantastic! I wish I was there instead of being stuck in this awful big towerblock they call work while the rain lashes down against the windows. Oh the joys :giggle:

Anyway, this is how today is looking so far...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Pear (S) and Blackberries (S)

Lunch:
- Homemade Roasted Red Pepper (S) Hummus with Carrot Sticks (S)

Dinner:
- N/A

Other:
- Cadbury Freddo (5 Syns)
- 4 x Mint Humbugs (6 Syns)
- 6 x Fizzy Cola Bottles (4.5 Syns)
- 4 x 25ml Vokda? (10 Syns)

Healthy Extra A:
Healthy Extra B:

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns: 32.5 / 105

Last edited:
Your parents holiday sounds wonderful.

Food looking great.

Hope the weather improves for you this weekend, have just looked at County Durham and it looks like Sunday is going to be bright and sunny.

I think I need to try these Danio yoghurts!? Must be worth the syns to actually have a yoghurt with syns!! xx

Honestly, they are amazing!! I don't even particularly like yogurt, but these are something else! Especially the passionfruit ones. Have tried the cherry ones too, which are also 1.5 Syns, and they were quite nice! The others are quite a bit higher though - 2.5 and 3 Syns, which for me is too many to use on a yogurt!! Don't mind 1.5 though :) xx

Honestly, they are amazing!! I don't even particularly like yogurt, but these are something else! Especially the passionfruit ones. Have tried the cherry ones too, which are also 1.5 Syns, and they were quite nice! The others are quite a bit higher though - 2.5 and 3 Syns, which for me is too many to use on a yogurt!! Don't mind 1.5 though :) xx

They are fab! I'd happily use 3 syns on one! mmmmmmm! X

I think I need to try these Danio yoghurts!? Must be worth the syns to actually have a yoghurt with syns!! xx

Yes they are defo try them, I'm not too sure if they're on offer somewhere.

They are fab! I'd happily use 3 syns on one! mmmmmmm! X

I'd also happily use 3 syns on them they are delicious, a proper treat dessert.

Had a bit of a naughty night last night! Well I say naughty, I am still well within my Syns for the week it's just the first time I've gone slightly off plan in the last few weeks. I went to the cinema last night and ended up having a few pic'n'mix, maybe 10 sweets? And then when I got home I had a couple of vodkas, maybe 2 or 3. After not having a drink for 5 weeks I feel a bit rough this morning! But straight back on plan :)

Oooh and after a cheeky weigh in this morning I have seen the 11's!! I'm even more determined to get back to the plan now because I'm determined to see those 11's again on Tuesday night. Eek!

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Brunch:
- Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns)
- WW Wholemeal Pitta (HExB) stuffed with Bacon, Mushrooms (S) and Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- Carrot Sticks (S)
- Half a bag of Metcalfes Salt'n'Sweet Skinny Topcorn (3 Syns)
- Bottle of First Cape Light Californian Zinfandel (17 Syns) with Soda

Healthy Extra A: 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy Extra B: Weight Watchers Wholemeal Pitta

Daily Syns: 27
Weekly Syns: 59.5 / 105

Last edited:
Hey hun, sounds like you had a good night last night! And you really weren't that naughty! Amazing news about the 11s!!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The Princess Diaries ♥ - Round Two!!

Hey Stevie, I had a sneaky weigh this morning and I saw the 14's! Which is my first drop down since starting SW. Feels amazing got a long way to go but I'm on track! ;) must be great to see 11's! Have a great weekend :) x

Morning diary. Had another slightly naughty day yesterday - still within my weekly Syns though! Ended up having almost a bottle of wine and sharing a bag of Metcalfes popcorn whilst watching the X Factor. I didn't have a great deal to eat yesterday though so I think calories wise it's probably balanced itself out. Either way I was 11st 12.5lb on my scales this morning, so still hopeful for a good loss on Tuesday!

Here's today's food...

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- 40g Chocolate Weetabix Crispy Minis (8 Syns) with KoKo Chocolate Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- WW Wholemeal Pitta Pizza (HExB) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Potato Wedges and McDonalds Sweet Curry Dip (2.5 Syns)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Mini Oreos (6 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 200ml KoKo Original Dairy Free Coconut Milk with Chocolate & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy Extra B: WW Wholemeal Pitta & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 16.5
Weekly Syns: 76 / 105

Last edited:
Re: The Princess Diaries ♥ - Round Two!!

Tea tonight. Baked bean lasagne and ginger fruit pots from the new magazine

View attachment 106090

View attachment 106091

Wasn't too keen on the fruit pot, ginger was too strong for me. But then I'm not the biggest fan of ginger in the first place. But hey, I tried it!

Lasagna looks lovely. Will have to check out the recipe!

Fruit pot looked nice. Unfortunately all the deserts I like are spongey and covered in chocolate! Which explains why I'm needing to lose weight. :D

My auntie raves about the danio yogurts so I will be given then a try too.

Morning diary, Happy Monday! Not off to a very good start this morning. Popped into Tesco for my fruit for breakfast and ended up picking up two bottles of full fat Fanta, rather than Zero!! Must have still been half asleep. Didn't notice until I'd almost drank one, so that's 7 Syns wasted already!!

Haven't really stuck to my little Syns regime this week, and have had quite a few more Syns than in the last 3 weeks, but I'm totally fine with that. I'm still within my weekly allowance of 105 so I have no reason to panic. Also got on the scales this morning and was happy to still see the 11's, so I can't have been that bad!! Hoping they're still there tomorrow :D

Anyway, this is my food for today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (S) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Bag of Mini Party Rings (6 Syns)
- Cadbury Freddo (5 Syns)

Other:
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)
- Walkers Ready Salted French Fries (4 Syns)
- Bottle of Fanta Orange (7 Syns)
- Half a bag of Metcalfes Salt'n'Sweet Skinny Topcorn (3 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 25
Weekly Syns: 101 / 105

Last edited:
Morning lovely, that's so annoying about the Fanta! I hate it when things like that happen!

Great news about the 11s - fingers crossed for you at WI tomorrow. I'm sure you'll get a good result :) xx

Well done Stevie, sure tomorrow will be good, you've been in control without missing out! :) x

Morning diary, Happy Monday! Not off to a very good start this morning. Popped into Tesco for my fruit for breakfast and ended up picking up two bottles of full fat Fanta, rather than Zero!! Must have still been half asleep. Didn't notice until I'd almost drank one, so that's 7 Syns wasted already!!

Argh its so annoying isn't it! I've done his before with the Volvic flavoured water, picked up the bottles which aren't sugar free and finished the bottle before I've realised! Loving your diary, gives me a lot of inspiration! x

Very annoying!! My own fault though for not double checking. Anyway have drank the bottle I had started and Synned it. Will take the other bottle home and my brother can have it. Not to worry! :) xx

Back