The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Do you mean to find out the Syns of stuff? I'm not a massive fan of the app if I'm honest. I usually just use the website. If I'm stood in the supermarket and in a rush I'll use the app on occasions, only because it's a bit more of a faff on logging into the website. I don't like the way the app lists all sorts of stuff, that isn't even remotely similar to what you searched. Just my opinion though, I know lots of people love it!

that annoys me too on the app!

Stevie, you really look a lot lighter than 12st your avatar pic! I know sometimes that's annoying to hear when people are telling you that you don't need to lose anymore, cos I get that too but you really look about 10st to me lol I'm 12st 2 at the moment and I don't think I look as slim as you, what size clothes are you if you don't mind me asking? I'm 12 tops, 14 bottoms. X

Sorry to butt in here girls... but I would love to try the Christmas pudding HiFi's too!! I don't know anyone who goes to group but was wondering if you could pop in to one, buy these and leave or would that be inappropriate/ridiculously cheeky?!! :giggle: xx

I can't see why not as they're still making profits! Go to the website and put your postcode in as if you're looking for a local group, ring the consultant and pretend you do slimming world online from home and ask if they mind if u pop in a buy hifi bars now and again x

Hi Stevie ! I'm back again ! Your doing fantastic ! Wish I never fell off the wagon ! Been reeding your diary all along ! Think I'm going to start Monday ! Love that you have a mix of home cooked and conscience ! Really cheeky but any chance the pack you made for your friend - was it on the PC?would love a copy to carry around with me ! *cheeky face* Well done chick ! P.s what's your ig? Xxx
hi welcome back :)

You have done amaze tho !
Aw thanks Hun :) [email protected]

I followed you lccxox

I NEED the recipe for your pea soup ! Looks amazing !

Monday is the day I think ! :) xx

Aww, thanks hun!! Really do feel back in the zone now and determined to get the rest of this weight off.

I'm following you back on IG - I am totally hooked. What a fab app! There are loads of inspirational SW peeps on there. Get so many fab recipes and ideas.

Will E-mail you over the stuff just now. Hopefully it will be helpful. It's mostly stuff from the website, but sometimes it is easier to have stuff on a single bit of paper rather than flicking through your book all of the time!

The pea soup was so easy to make. It's just a recipe I got from the SW website, "Speedy Pea Soup". It was basically 2 pints of chicken / vegetable stock - pop this in a large pan and bring it to the boil. Then add 284g frozen peas, a small chopped onion, a couple of chopped leaves of fresh mint and a chopped garlic clove (I just used a sprinkling of garlic granules as didn't have any fresh stuff!) and then simmer for about 10 minutes until the peas are tender. Then you just transfer it to a blender (or use a stick blender) and whizz it all up. It is probably a bit more watery than I would usually make, but it tastes delicious! Next time I might add more peas, or even a tin of mushy peas to make it a little thicker.

Happy Friday - have a great day xx

Stevie, you really look a lot lighter than 12st your avatar pic! I know sometimes that's annoying to hear when people are telling you that you don't need to lose anymore, cos I get that too but you really look about 10st to me lol I'm 12st 2 at the moment and I don't think I look as slim as you, what size clothes are you if you don't mind me asking? I'm 12 tops, 14 bottoms. X

Aww, thanks hun!! When I tell people I was 15st they always say they can never believe that - that I never looked to be 15st. Isn't it funny how different people can look at different weights? At the moment I'm pretty much the opposite to you - 12 on the bottom and 14 on the top. I've always been top heavy, but I have gone down a lot! I always used to have to get an 18 for the top, so I'm pleased I've lost quite a lot of weight from my chest. I would love to eventually be in a size 10, or dare I say it - an 8! Will have to see where I end up though xx

Morning diary, Happy Friday!! A bit wet and miserable here today, but it's finally Friday so I'm still happy! The first half of the week went by pretty quickly but since yesterday it has totally dragged. I am so exhausted, all I want to do this weekend is sleep :giggle: Definitely no partying for me this weekend.

These are my eats for today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Slim-Fast Heavenly Chocolate Delight bar (5 Syns)

Lunch:
- Speedy Pea Soup (Chicken Stock, Peas (SS), Onion (S), Mint and Garlic)
- Wholemeal Roll (HExB) stuffed with Ham and Cheese (HExA)
- Sugar Free Rhubarb and Custard sweets (0.5 Syn)

Other:
- Bottle of Gallo White Zinfandel (27 Syns) with Soda Water

Healthy Extra A: 40g Low Low grated
Healthy Extra B: 60g Wholemeal Roll

Daily Syns: 32.5
Weekly Syns: 43 / 105

Last edited:
Soup sounds delish - how do you make it? I didn't realise peas were SS - I just assumed because they weren't SF that they weren't SS - duhhh!

5% wine sounds... interesting? Does it taste the same? I can't wait to have a glass of vino tonight! x

Dead easy hun! I posted the recipe a few posts up ^^ but you just basically add the peas, chopped onion and mint, and garlic to some boiling chicken stock. Let it simmer for 10 minutes until the peas are tender and then blitz! I just got it from the SW website, I love peas :drool:

Yeah the wine is not bad at all! It's just basically less alcohol content and therefore less Syns, no real difference other than that I'd say! I always drink mine with soda too to make it last longer :) xx

Would you use a whole bag of frozen peas? Def going to make this I think! Much mint too? x

It's 284g frozen peas and 2tbsp of chopped mint (I used 3 leaves). Next time though I would add more peas, as it was a little more watery than I'd have liked. Just going to experiment! x

Aww, thanks hun!! When I tell people I was 15st they always say they can never believe that - that I never looked to be 15st. Isn't it funny how different people can look at different weights? At the moment I'm pretty much the opposite to you - 12 on the bottom and 14 on the top. I've always been top heavy, but I have gone down a lot! I always used to have to get an 18 for the top, so I'm pleased I've lost quite a lot of weight from my chest. I would love to eventually be in a size 10, or dare I say it - an 8! Will have to see where I end up though xx

It is very strange, people keep saying to me I must have heavy bones to still be 12st lol I'm very bottom heavy, so probably look a lot slimmer to people at first glance, but then my bottom half will probably never go lol I've never been big chested, so now I've got almost nothing. 2 fried eggs haha wish I had a bit more up top! X

People used to tell me 'wow you carry your weight well' when I was 16 stone :/ I'm bottom heavy too and lost loads if weight due to illness a few years back and my bum went down a lot but was still thr biggest bit on my body!! Can't fight nature ;)

It is very strange, people keep saying to me I must have heavy bones to still be 12st lol I'm very bottom heavy, so probably look a lot slimmer to people at first glance, but then my bottom half will probably never go lol I've never been big chested, so now I've got almost nothing. 2 fried eggs haha wish I had a bit more up top! X

I would love fried eggs, I'll do you a swap lol! x

I'm the same ladies, people never believe what I weigh/have weighed. It is nice really, although I can believe I weighed what I did when I try on old clothes!

xxxx.

Hi Stevie, just came across your diary and I'm here to subscribe :)

You've done amazing so far, like one other girl said previously you really look alot lighter than 12stone in your profile picture.

Keep it going :)

Hi Stevie, just came across your diary and I'm here to subscribe :)

You've done amazing so far, like one other girl said previously you really look alot lighter than 12stone in your profile picture.

Keep it going :)

Hello lovely. Thanks for subscribing, love new visitors!! And also thanks for your lovely comment. Have a great weekend :)

Hi Stevie :)

I haven't commented here in a while but I've been readying. Glad to see your all loved-up
;)

That soup sounds gorgeous, I'll definitely have to make it. Wonder would it be nice to throw in some ham? Hmm.

Do you weigh out your healthy extra cheese? I really should start doing that!

x

Hey hun! I certainly am all loved up lol. Couldn't be happier at the moment :D

The soup was delish!! I think I'm going to make up another batch before the weekend is out. The recipe says it serves 4, but I'd say it's really only 2 decent sized bowls full. Definitely think it would be nice with ham! I left mine just as pea in case I fancied a Green day, but you could crumble a slice of ham into it and I think it would be lovely!

Ooh yeah, I always weigh my Healthy Extras and Syns. I have heard far too many stories of self sabotage just people not weighing stuff properly. I wouldn't like to risk it lol.

Hope you're having a good weekend x

Hope you had a lovely night ;) xx
Have a lovely weekend & enjoy your time together x

Thank you ladies! Had a lovely time and only got home a couple of hours ago. Dirty stop out!! :giggle: xx

Hi diary, Happy Saturday. Just popping on to update my eats for today, which is an Extra Easy one for now. This could potentially change to Green later on, depending on what I decide on for tea tonight.

Hope you're all having a great weekend :)

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Couple of Coffees with Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Pasta with Quorn Meatballs (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Chillies (S))

Dinner:

- Cheddar Cheese and Spring Onion Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
- Cadbury Wishes Milk Chocolate Star with a bubbly chocolate and truffle centre (8.5 Syns)

Other:

- 1 x tsp Sugar (1 Syn) in a cup of black Tea

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 13.5
Weekly Syns: 56.5 / 105

Last edited:
Well, decided I wasn't hungry enough for tea tonight! With not having my dinner until late, I'm not too hungry. I haven't used many Syns today though (only 1 for a tsp of sugar in a cup of tea earlier) so I'm having a "treat" - Velvet Crunch and a Cadbury Wishes star. Just snuggled up in bed watching Celebrity Chase, rock and roll!! :giggle:

Back