The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Do you use new potatoes to make them?

Any, I think! I'm just using normal potatoes lol, don't know what they're called? I tend to use normal, bog standard potatoes for everything - chips, mash, roasties, boiled potatoes. That way I just have one big bag in the cupboard and can do whatever I fancy with them, instead of having to buy different types x

Re: The Princess Diaries ♥ - Round Two!!

Do you use new potatoes to make them?

Any, I think! I'm just using normal potatoes lol, don't know what they're called? I tend to use normal, bog standard potatoes for everything - chips, mash, roasties, boiled potatoes. That way I just have one big bag in the cupboard and can do whatever I fancy with them, instead of having to buy different types x

You can do it with any I think : D you are making me want to change to a green day now!!!! :eek: x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ta ladies. Just wondered on the size of them from your pic was all!

I just stole that pic from Google! I've never made them myself before so tonight will be a bit of an experiment. Will post a pic of my version later on :)

Tea was lush and the potatoes turned out really well! Will definitely make them again and experiment with different flavourings...

image-146207303.jpg

Just got home from Warrens and got tucked up in bed with a cuppa. Typical, I have been tired a night but now that I'm in bed I'm wide awake! Hopefully manage to get some sleep soon as I need to be up for York.

Night all xx

Morning diary!

Had a great time in York yesterday. Didn't stick entirely to plan but I did make better choices than the last few times I've been there. We had a glass of bucks fizz before we left for the train, and when we arrived we went to The Slug and Lettuce for lunch. I had a gorgeous cajun chicken salad - I asked for it without dressing and it was perfect. It was so tasty, it had lots of different things in such as edamame beans and pomegranate! It even had chilli coleslaw which comes without mayo - it was basically the coleslaw mix (veg.) with chillies in there too. Perfect SW friendly dish!

I didn't stick to vodka and diet coke though. I didn't have a single one all day lol, oops
:rolleyes: I mostly drank strawberry and lime cider, which I know is notoriously high! Also had the odd cocktail and one shot. But I don't think I drank a huge amount, not compared to normal lol.

The only disastrous thing was a Burger King on the way home
:doh: Our train home was at 10.30pm and by that point we'd not eaten anything since 1.30pm, we were all starving. Naughty, but oh well! I enjoyed it.

Anyway, have weighed on my scales this morning and they were reading 11st 11lb, so it looks like I am 1lb up (not forgetting my chocolate binge earlier in the week). Straight back on it today as I'm really pushing for a maintain on Tuesday. But we will see.

Here's what today looks like...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- 3 x Weight Watchers Premium Pork Sausages (1.5 Syns) with Mustard Mash (0.5 Syns), Carrots (S), Peas (SS) and half a pouch of Bisto Pour Over Gravy (1 Syn)

Dinner:
- Potato Wedges with 4 x Tbsp. Lighter Than Light Mayo (2 Syns)

Other:
- Milk throughout the day in coffees, mashed potato, etc. (HExA)
- 2 x Popping Candy Freddo (10 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 15

Last edited:
Here I am before York yesterday :)

image-1680422497.jpg

What a larl stunner you are Stevie :) You trip to York doesn't sound that bad at all, and this mornings weight can definitely change by Tuesday if you're back on track :)

Aww thank you my lovely!! :) x

Hey skinny Minnie! looking lovely in your photo!

I think you have done really well, obviously the day out itself was synful but you had it, and got back on plan this morning. Which is an achievement! as I know you mostly struggle with that. Big pat on the back for you! X

Hey skinny Minnie! looking lovely in your photo! I think you have done really well, obviously the day out itself was synful but you had it, and got back on plan this morning. Which is an achievement! as I know you mostly struggle with that. Big pat on the back for you! X

Thanks hun!! That is definitely one of my biggest danger zones so I'm pleased I've managed to we back on it. It partly helps that I'm not hungover so don't want to eat everything in sight lol! Hoping I can pull it back a bit over the next couple of days x

Back