The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

I've had a gain myself this week Stevie and as mean as it can be at least we know that with sw we can get rid of them again even if not as quickly and easily as we would like.

Sorry you are feeling poorly hope you did enjoy your weekend though x

You're so right hun. I've felt really down all week after my 4lb gain last Tuesday, I've had no motivation to get back on it. And then with having this cold etc. I've just not bothered at all. Like you say though, once I get back on plan it will be gone again in no time. I will get back on plan eventually. It might not be today, tomorrow or even the next day, but I will find my mojo again.

Had a lovely weekend thank you. Spent it mostly with Warren, and we went round our friends' for a drink on Friday night. Kind of a little couples night lol. Think I've got my cold from him, he's been coughing and sneezing for most of the weekend. Men!! :giggle: x

I've gone off the rails too Stevie, crap losses and then a big gain and I've lost all faith and rebelled. I don't know what to do. I've undone so much work for no reason :'(

You're so right hun. I've felt really down all week after my 4lb gain last Tuesday, I've had no motivation to get back on it. And then with having this cold etc. I've just not bothered at all. Like you say though, once I get back on plan it will be gone again in no time. I will get back on plan eventually. It might not be today, tomorrow or even the next day, but I will find my mojo again. Had a lovely weekend thank you. Spent it mostly with Warren, and we went round our friends' for a drink on Friday night. Kind of a little couples night lol. Think I've got my cold from him, he's been coughing and sneezing for most of the weekend. Men!! :giggle: x
i always crave rubbish when I'm ill and use it as an excuse just remember we will always. Have these times where we gain just be user of life! But the plan works and we know we can get it off again, I know it's frustrating going back and forth though but sometimes we have to hun just think it was worth a little step back as you had fun, I've got a Halloween party in a couple of weekends and it will be my first drink in a month so I will enjoy it!

Of course you will find your mojo again, you always do! This is why you are inspirational to others. You never give up and always get back on it. And when you do get back on it you do it with a bang! Like the 7lbs loss :) I'm sure you will be fine on Tuesdays weigh in, hopefully you will get a maintain x

Fingers crossed for tonight, Stevie. It's rubbish being ill. You'll get back to it when your head's right - don't put too much pressure on yourself. Good luck!

Thanks everyone. Another 1lb on last night. If I'm honest I was expecting more, so I guess it's a positive really. Just need to find this mojo of mine. My gain last week was 4.5lb not 4lb, so I've now only actually lost 1.5lb of the 7lb I lost two weeks ago. That's pathetic. And once again I'm even further back into the 12's. I have no motivation whatsoever at the moment. It doesn't help that I'm ill and full of cold either, I'm off work with it today I feel so crappy. Oh well. Let's try and make a fresh start today. Will update with food when I can be bothered to get on the laptop x

Awwwwwww I don't like it when you're feeling like this.

It is understandable though, our weight is so important to us all & we all want to be that 'perfect' weight & size.

On a positive note, you've come on here (which you don't always) & let us know how you're feeling & how you got on, in time you'll get that positive attitude back again & you'll get a gain.

Read back through your diary, see how excited & happy you are when you're on track, you can do this xx

Awwwwwww I don't like it when you're feeling like this.

It is understandable though, our weight is so important to us all & we all want to be that 'perfect' weight & size.

On a positive note, you've come on here (which you don't always) & let us know how you're feeling & how you got on, in time you'll get that positive attitude back again & you'll get a gain.

Read back through your diary, see how excited & happy you are when you're on track, you can do this xx

Thanks Michelle. You're totally right, and that's one thing that my consultant picked up on too. She knows me quite well and knows that I often hold onto guilt which then hinders me the following week. I need to learn to let go of the guilt and focus on those good weeks and how I felt when I was on plan and on track.

Starting afresh today - even this horrible cold isn't going to get in my way. I'm determined to find this mojo of mine again and get this weight back off. Just going to take baby steps and take every day as it comes. I will get there.

Thank you as always for talking sense to me and being so supportive. It really is appreciated xx

Right, so. As per my earlier post, another gain last night (albeit a small one). Once again, line drawn. Fresh start today!

Off work with this cold but I'm hoping that it won't hinder me too much. I'm avoiding taking lozenges and pastilles as I really don't want to waste Syns on them, so I'm just making sure I keep on top of the cold relief tablets and plenty of Vicks to clear my nose and chest. The worst thing is my throat is really dry and tickly which is giving me the most annoying cough. Does anyone have any SW friendly remedies??

Anyway, don't have a great deal planned today. With not being at work I'm out of my routine - not too sure what I will have for breakfast or lunch, but I've already decided on my Quorn meatball pasta for tea tonight. Proper comfort food!

Will update as the day goes on...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Brunch:
- Cup of Hot Water with a slice of Lemon and 1 tsp Honey (1 Syn)
- 3 x Linda McCartney's Rosemary and Red Onion Sausages with Portabello Mushrooms (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S) and Baked Beans (SS)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Meatballs (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Chillies (S)). Topped with Cheese (HExA)
- Activia 0% Fat Lemon & Lime Yogurt

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 2 x Cup of Hot Water with a slice of Lemon and 1 tsp Honey (2 Syn)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 3
Weekly Syns: 3 / 105

Last edited:
Awww, Stevie *big hugs* So sorry to hear you're ill & feeling low :( I've also been really struggling lately - had a couple of days where my weight kept going up despite sticking completely to plan, so then though sod it, leading to almost 2 weeks completely off the rails!!!

As others have said - you are a huge inspiration. And even tough its completely rubbish for you, one of the things that makes you such an inspiration & fantastic role model is that you often have a really tough time but despite all the obstacles & unfair gains/sts you always pick yourself up, regain your positivity & motivation, & continue your journey.

Wow on the size 10 coat btw!!!! That is such an awesome nsv - don't let some annoying numbers on the scale make you forget this! You've come so far, & I know you'll continue to be successful hun.

X

Right, so. As per my earlier post, another gain last night (albeit a small one). Once again, line drawn. Fresh start today! Off work with this cold but I'm hoping that it won't hinder me too much. I'm avoiding taking lozenges and pastilles as I really don't want to waste Syns on them, so I'm just making sure I keep on top of the cold relief tablets and plenty of Vicks to clear my nose and chest. The worst thing is my throat is really dry and tickly which is giving me the most annoying cough. Does anyone have any SW friendly remedies?? Anyway, don't have a great deal planned today. With not being at work I'm out of my routine - not too sure what I will have for breakfast or lunch, but I've already decided on my Quorn meatball pasta for tea tonight. Proper comfort food! Will update as the day goes on... (S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed Extra Easy Breakfast: - Lunch: - Dinner: - Pasta with Quorn Meatballs (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Chillies (S)). Topped with Cheese (HExA) Other: - 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB) Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light Daily Syns: 0 Weekly Syns: 0 / 105
hot lemon and ginger

Back