The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Hope you you have a great time at the cinema! What are you seeing? I love the cinema but don't go often enough :) do you go to the Teesside park one? Last time I went I went to the one in Middlesbrough centre and it was brill! Smaller than Teesside park but still had all the good stuff in it.

Totally not fancying JP for lunch at all now!! Think I'll pop into Tesco and pick up one of their low Syn salads instead - providing they have a falafel and buttnernut squash one to fit in with my Green day!

I never fancy jacket and beans it's so boring isn't it :( x

Thanks all. Had a great time at the cinema last night, Bad Grandpa was really funny. I love Johnny Knoxville!

Did great with my cinema snacks last night, stuck with what I had took with me, except for 3 or 4 fizzy cola bottles from Warren's pic'n'mix. Not worried about that in the slightest as we went to Burger King after the film had finished and whilst Warren, Katie and Sean all had meals I had nothing! Didn't even pinch one of Warren's chips when he asked if I wanted one :) Proud moment.

I'm still at Warren's now, I stopped here last night. Just posting on my phone at the moment but will update properly later on. So far today I've had...
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Pasta with Quorn Meatballs, Peppers, Mushrooms, Red Onion, Chopped Tomatoes, Chillies and Cheese (HExA)
- 2 x Rhubarb and Custard Sweets (3 Syns)
- Bottle of Blossom Hill Vie (18 Syns) with Soda Water

Last edited:
Thanks all. Had a great time at the cinema last night, Bad Grandpa was really funny. I love Johnny Knoxville! Did great with my cinema snacks last night, stuck with what I had took with me, except for 3 or 4 fizzy cola bottles from Warren's pic'n'mix. Not worried about that in the slightest as we went to Burger King after the film had finished and whilst Warren, Katie and Sean all had meals I had nothing! Didn't even pinch one of Warren's chips when he asked if I wanted one :) Proud moment. I'm still at Warren's now, I stopped here last night. Just posting on my phone at the moment but will update properly later on. So far today I've had... - 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
well done hunny!!

Well done babe xx make sure u dont cut too many meals out too often! Xx

Thanks hun, I know what you mean. I've done it again today, not purposely though. Was a bit naughty and had a few mini chocolate brownies for breakfast lol, nutritious! Had nothing since but just come home and made a corned beef hotpot which I'm going to have with lots of yummy veggies. I just haven't been hungry. I think because I'm so busy on a weekend I actually just eat when I'm hungry - it makes me realise that when I'm eating through the week half of the time it's just boredom and not actual hunger! Xxx

Thanks hun, I know what you mean. I've done it again today, not purposely though. Was a bit naughty and had a few mini chocolate brownies for breakfast lol, nutritious! Had nothing since but just come home and made a corned beef hotpot which I'm going to have with lots of yummy veggies. I just haven't been hungry. I think because I'm so busy on a weekend I actually just eat when I'm hungry - it makes me realise that when I'm eating through the week half of the time it's just boredom and not actual hunger! Xxx

I just dont want it to become a habit - SW encourages (at least) three balanced meals and i dont think replacing calories with meals is the best way to be 'on plan' hun. I know how it is when u are on the go and busy though but perhaps more planning in advance will reduce the missing meals thing!

I dont want u to think i am having a go at you babe - i am just trying to be a voice of reason xxx

Food for today. Lost count on my Syns a bit as I did have a few naughties (couple of pic'n'mix, a few mini brownies, etc.) but I think I'm still well within my weekly allowance. Hoping to see those 11's again tomorrow, and if I do I will not be coming back to the 12's this time!!

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS) and Grapes
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Subway Chicken (S) Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Red Onion (S), Green Peppers (S), Tomato (S) and Jalapenos (S)) with Sweet Onion Sauce (2 Syns)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Meatballs (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Chillies (S)), topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)
- 2 x treat size bag of Cabury Buttons (8 Syns)
- 2 x treat size Fudge (6 Syns)
- 2 x treat size Chomp (6 Syns)
- Treat size Curly Wurly (3 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 25.5

Last edited:
Gone a bit mad for chocolate today. 25.5 Syns worth of chocolate goodness to be precise! The main thing though is that I have still counted and am therefore still in control. It would have been far too easy to just binge and then pretend it hadn't happened. Still hopeful of a good loss tomorrow - fingers crossed!

I've been a serious kitchen picker for the past few days. I don't know what's wrong with me! A bit of chocolate here, some marshmallows there... I keep giving myself a mental pep talk but it finds its way to my mouth all the same. I'm just writing it all down so I have to face it - it's the best we can do!

Good on you for still counting :) I'd usually thrn give up counting and use it as am excuse to binge !!

Fingers rs crossed for results on thr scale tomorrow x

Thanks ladies! Hoping for a couple of lb off tonight. We will see :)

Hi hun, hope you're keeping well.

No chance of catching up as the app only goes back a week so I'm getting half a story.

Hope I haven't missed anything much! xx

Good luck! I hope you're not completely starving yourself beforehand! xx

Oh no, I'm not! I've eaten fruit and HiFi Lights, just haven't had much time to post. I haven't posted a lot lately, just seem to be so busy xx

4.5lb off, woop woop!! 1lb to go to get back to where I was (11st 10lb) so I'm going for 2lb next tues to get even lower than that ;)

Will update stats later.

Here's to another fab week!

Back