The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

From one double decker lover to another... The ice cream bar version are only 7 syns and really really nice!

Ooh I've never seen those before!! I'm not a massive fan of ice cream but I may give these a go :) Thanks hun xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- 2 x Weetabix (HExB) with a chopped Banana and Oatly Chocolate Drink (HExA)

Lunch:
- Fiery Worcester Sauce and Sun-Dried Tomato "ProperCorn" (5 Syns)

Dinner:
- WW Wholemeal Pitta (HExB) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Spicy Potato Wedges and 4 x tbsp. Lighter Than Light Mayo (2 Syns)

Other:
- Galaxy Bubbles Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) topped with 12 x Mini Marshmallows (1 Syn)
- Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 200ml Oatly Chocolate Drink & 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Weetabix & 1 x Weight Watchers Wholemeal Pitta

Daily Syns: 13
Weekly Syns:
31.5 / 105

Last edited:
Good food diary but what's for lunch princess ? :D I eat 3 times a day in this weather, r u going to skip ?

Kay xx

Another double decker lover over here! I've never seen the ice creams but I will definitely be on the lookout. It never occurred to me to cut them in half either! Not entirely sure I'd have the willpower to leave the other half though... Good idea to give it to Warren and remove all temptation!

Your breakfast sounds divine!

Good food diary but what's for lunch princess ? :D I eat 3 times a day in this weather, r u going to skip ? Kay xx

Basically, I literally cannot eat 3 meals a day, I have no room left in my stomach. Breakfast for me was enormous this morning - I've been having a couple of HiFi lights lately, so Weetabix, milk and banana is a heck of a lot for me. Been out Christmas shopping with my mam and had a big bag of Worcester sauce and sun dried tomato popcorn (5 Syns) and a cup of fruit tea. Now I'm just waiting on my pizza and chips cooking for tea. Then I may have some chocolate or something as a treat later. But most days I find that 2 meals a day are more than enough to fill me xx

Morning diary! Up bright and early this morning...through no choice of my own might I add! Stopped at home last night and was awoken at 8.30am by my brother playing FIFA and singing bloody football chants. Could have strangled him!!

Anyway, off to see Amelia Lily today. She's coming to turn our town Christmas lights on and perform, so it gives me something to do with my day I suppose. I've already seen her once before and she was really good live, so it should be good :) I'm going with Katie, and then we're going back to hers where the boys will join us and have a few drinks tonight.

Can't believe I only have today and tomorrow and then I'm back to work. I'm absolutely dreading it!! :( I feel as though I could do with another week off!

Anyway, this is what today is looking like...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- Galaxy Bubbles Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) topped with 12 x Mini Marshmallows (1 Syn)

Lunch/Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Meatballs (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Garlic and Chilli (S)). Topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Bottle of Blossom Hill Vie 5.5% Wine (18 Syns) with Soda

Healthy Extra B: 2 x Weetabix & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 21
Weekly Syns:
52.5 / 105

Morning diary! Up bright and early this morning...through no choice of my own might I add! Stopped at home last night and was awoken at 8.30am by my brother playing FIFA and singing bloody football chants. Could have strangled him!!

Anyway, off to see Amelia Lily today. She's coming to turn our town Christmas lights on and perform, so it gives me something to do with my day I suppose. I've already seen her once before and she was really good live, so it should be good :) I'm going with Katie, and then we're going back to hers where the boys will join us and have a few drinks tonight.

Can't believe I only have today and tomorrow and then I'm back to work. I'm absolutely dreading it!! :( I feel as though I could do with another week off!

Green

Breakfast:

Lunch/Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Meatballs (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Garlic and Chilli (S)). Topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:

Weekly Syns: 52.5 / 105

Sounds like a great day!
Enjoy chick xx

Green

Breakfast:

Lunch/Dinner:

Other:

Weekly Syns: 52.5 / 105

Sorry to be nosey but where did you get that wine? I'm on the hunt for a low syn one for tonight and that sounds lovely :)

I think she gets it from Sainsbury's but could be wrong, it's mentioned a few pages back as she has only just started buying it.

Lovely :) Thank you x

Sorry to be nosey but where did you get that wine? I'm on the hunt for a low syn one for tonight and that sounds lovely :)

Asda hun! Almost done on this bottle. May have to open a second, eek!! X

Oops, have been off plan since Saturday night and struggling to get back on it!! Don't think it helped that I weighed myself at home Saturday morning and it was showing a gain, even though I'd been totally on plan. I think that subconciously I was probably thinking "oh well, what's the point".

One bottle of wine turned into two on Saturday and then when we were all a bit tiddly and had the munchies we ordered a takeaway - a pizza, cheesy garlic bread, donner meat, chips, salad and garlic and chilli dips between the four of us!! Oh dear.

It gets worse. Me and Warren spent most of the day in bed yesterday, we were soo sleepy. When we finally got up at 5pm we ordered from the chippy. We were starved! I had chips, jumbo sausage and curry sauce. And then we tucked into a bag of cadbury mini wishes and a big bag of haribo. Set me off on the munchies and when I got home I scoffed a couple of bags of crisps, a couple of cereal bars and a penguin biscuit.

Not a great start today either. Large latte (full fat) and a chocolate muffin from Neros this morning, and a brunch yogurt thing (layered fruit compote, yogurt and then muesli / oats). Not sure what I'll have for lunch but I am starving and I very much doubt it will be on plan.

Oh well, I am fully prepared for a gain tomorrow!! I have enjoyed what I have had and can draw a line on Wednesday and start over again. As long as I don't regain all of the 7lb I lost last week I will be fine :giggle:

Hey hun.

Least you're here and facing up to it.

You're in a fairly new relationship and need to let your hair down every now and then. You enjoyed it and that's what's important! xx

yum yum sounds like heaven for me :p I think it has to happen every now and then. I've been there the last few months. Like you said, you made such a big dent last week and its always hard to follow that up with another loss, even if you had been on plan! Good luck : )

Your attitude is spot on - if you do gain, then move on. As long as you enjoy yourself and don't let it become a habit again! Our C said to us ' you'll have the same issues at target, nights out, drinks, takeaway etc - and you'll want to enjoy them from time to time - so do it, but prepare yourself for a gain and losing a week or two's hard work to shift it afterwards'

its so true and we can't be perfect all the time. Sounds like a fab weekend :)

Back