The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Ive not got access to the website i tend to look here and got a free food book and low syn snacks but not got takeaways in, i may invest in book which does have, is it the food directory? and sweet onion is my fave lol. Sorry for all the questions hun x

Oh, I'm not sure! I don't tend to use any of those directory type books. I just use the app or the website! I think it is the food directory book you'd need, but someone on here should be able to tell you for definite hun x

Thanks i tend to double check on here ppl seem pretty happy to look something up if people dont know. x

That's the great thing about Minis. Always someone around to help! :) x

Bit of a late post today, just got back from getting a new set of nails on.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390662246.327011.jpg

They look very bright on there, they are more of a coral colour.

Anyway, just a quick post with today's eats. Not eating a great deal today as we're having a takeaway for tea tonight. I don't want to be too full up so that I don't enjoy that properly!

Happy Saturday everyone x

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana

Lunch:
- Porridge (HExB) made with Milk (HExA), mixed Berries (S) and a sliced Banana

Dinner (Indian Takeaway):
- 350g Chicken Jalfrezi (8.5 Syns) served with Salad (Lettuce (S), Red Onion (S), Cucumber (S) and Tomato (S))

Other:
- Pickled Onions (S) and Jalapeños (S)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)
- Haribo Sugar Free Bonissimo (6.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 35g Porridge Oats & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 60 / 105

Last edited:
Quick food diary for today...

Green

Brunch:
- 2 x Double Chocolate Alpen Light (HExB)
- Apple (S) and Strawberries (SS)

Dinner
- Cheesy Sweet Potato Skins (HExA) with 3 x Quorn Sausages (S) and Baked Beans (SS)

Other:
- 2 x Tesco Mini Chocolate a Brownie Bites (5 Syns)
- Banana Soreen Lunchbox Loaf (5 Syns)
- Dark Chocolate Special K Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Low Low grated
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 10
Weekly Syns: 70 / 105

Last edited:
Morning diary. Ugh, Monday again already!! Why do the weekends just seem to fly by? I had another lovely weekend with Warren, but it just never seems long enough lol! Nevermind. He's coming round for tea tonight. Monday is soap night, it's tradition! :giggle:

Finally my scales seem to be moving in the right direction. They were showing a nice loss this morning after showing gains of 2lb+ for the majority of the week. Mother Nature has now gone, so hopefully that means the bloat has too! Really proud of myself for sticking to plan this week though. The way I've felt - in the past I would have just gone totally off plan and eaten my bodyweight in chocolate. Especially with the scales not saying what I wanted them to as well. But now they seem to work the opposite way for me - seeing that gain just made me even more determined to stick to plan this week and get rid of it! I definitely think all of the Red days have helped too.

Anyway, this is how today is looking...

Red

Breakfast:
- Pineapple (S)

Lunch:
- Tesco Chunky Flame Grilled Chicken Pieces (S)
- Apple (S)
- Strawberry Danio Yogurt (1 Syn)

Dinner:
- Flattened Chicken Breast (S) topped with Tomato Puree (S), 3 slices of Chorizo (2.5 Syns), Jalapeños (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Carrot "Chips" (S) and Salad (Rocket (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Cucumber (S))

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Dark Chocolate Special K Chewy Delight (HExB)
- Haribo Sugar Free Bonissimo (6.5 Syns)
- Banana Soreen Lunchbox Loaf (5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Low Low grated
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 85 / 105

Last edited:
Wow how determind are you! Well done for sticking to plan even on * star week, I know how hard it is to resist yummy sweet stuff when Mother Nature makes an appearance.

Fingers crossed for you for WI tomorrow, going off your food diary you'll defo have a nice loss :) xx

You have been so good this week Stevie, I hope you get the loss you deserve :)

Wow how determind are you! Well done for sticking to plan even on * star week, I know how hard it is to resist yummy sweet stuff when Mother Nature makes an appearance.

Fingers crossed for you for WI tomorrow, going off your food diary you'll defo have a nice loss :) xx

You have been so good this week Stevie, I hope you get the loss you deserve :)

Thanks ladies. I'm not going to lie, it has been pretty tough at times this week! But I've been so determined not ruin things for myself. I even took my kitchen scales to Warren's on Saturday so I could have my takeaway! That's how "on it" I've been lol.

I've been really happy with my weight losses lately. I know they've not been biggies (like the couple of times I lost 7lb), but they have been consistant and sustainable and that is much more important. For me to have lost decent amounts (2lb, 2lb and 1.5lb) three weeks running is like a miracle lol! It was always one good week followed by a bad one, so I'm feeling really pleased with myself. Hoping for just 1lb off tomorrow to keep in with my birthday goal. So we will see! :) xx

I would be happier to be consistent like you though! I keep have small gain small gain big loss and then gaining it back. I think sometimes thje big losses can have a negative effect (well they seem to with me) x

Back