The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Thanks ladies. Pleased to have finally had a loss after weeks of constant gaining. I feel as though I've got the ball rolling again now, so hoping for another decent loss next Tuesday!

I think we're having a ride out to the seaside today. Could potentially be a big danger zone, but I'm going to take a few bits with me if we do go. I'm thinking a pack of Aldi Cheese Curls (like Quavers) for 3 Syns, a couple of HiFi Lights (B) and maybe some fruit too. Mam and dad will more than likely get fish and chips. I'm going to try and resist, but might treat myself to a portion of mushy peas with lots of vinegar, yum yum!! :)

Hope everyone has a great day x

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with Strawberries (SS)
- Kara Dairy Free Chocolate Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Mixed Lettuce Leaves (S) (Guesstimating 3 Syns for a small amount of Balsamic Dressing)

Dinner:
- Quorn Ginger, Chilli and Lime Sticky Fillet
(S), a roasted Pepper (S) stuffed with Savoury Rice, and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Red Onion (S), Carrot (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S) and Spring Onion (S))

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Aldi Cheese Curls (3 Syns)
- 2 x Oreo's (5 Syns)

Healthy A: 200ml Kara Dairy Free Chocolate Milk
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 11
Weekly Syns: 11 / 105

Last edited:
Sorry I've not been very active lately. I've got the week off work to enjoy the sunshine so this has taken a bit of a back seat. I am being good though! Lost 2.5lb at weigh in last night, woop!! :)

Well done chick x I lost 2.5lb last night too x

Thank you everyone! Well we didn't end up going to the beach today, we're going tomorrow instead! Today we went to Middlesbrough shopping :) Got a few sale bargains, and very nearly got into a size 10 play suit in River Island!!! It was a Rihanna one, and it fit everywhere, except the bra-like fastening was just too short to fit around my back. That was a confidence boost though - just shows I must be close to that next dress size! Was really good eating out too. Had JP with baked beans and salad for lunch, yum yum! Worn out now. Just watching The Apprentice final with a nice cup of tea and a HiFi, then going to have an early night. Hope everyone's had a great day x

Wow amazing!! I need to go shopping where you do lol, I'm only a stone bigger than you but I'm a size 20 on the bottoms :( think I need to find a beyonce clothes line lol!! I haven't changed clothes size yet all my weight has gone from some fat narnia and not the bits that need to go. I'm hoping the next stone will finally show some non scale victories :)

' have a lovely day on the coast tomorrow I'm working but might take our guys to the coast too :)

Morning diary. Up early and just about to get sorted to go to the seaside for the day.

I'm going to have an Extra Easy day today, as I'm planning on having fish (without batter) and mushy peas for my lunch whilst we're out. Yummy!!

Just had a huge bowl of yummy SuperFree fruit for breakfast, which should keep me full up for some good time. I've also got some Savoury Rice leftover from last nights dinner which I'll take with me incase I feel hungry. Also going to take some low Syn crisps with me. If I fancy an ice lolly whilst we're there, I'll look out for either a refresher / fruit pastille lolly (3 Syns each) or a standard sized twister lolly (4.5 Syns). It's a plan, Stan!

Anyway, will try and get round everyones diaries once I get back tonight. Hope everyone has a great day and gets chance to enjoy the sunshine x

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS) and a Plum

Lunch:
- Cod (S) (batter removed) with Mushy Peas (SS)
- Leftover Savoury Rice
- Scoop of Lemon Sorbet (Guesstimating 12 Syns to be on the safe side!)

Dinner:
- 2 x Linda McCartney Rosemary and Red Onion Sausages served with Potato Wedges and Baked Beans (SS)

Other:
- Aldi Cheese Curls (3 Syns)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Kara Dairy Free Chocolate Milk (HExA)

Healthy A: 200ml Kara Dairy Free Chocolate Milk
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 26 / 105

Last edited:
Have a lovely day, sounds like you've got it all planned out :) x

Enjoy your day, I did do a little chuckle when I saw you're taking food with you today, just in case you get hungry, that's exactly what I do, I've no idea why I feel the need to carry food around with me 'just in case' but I do!!!

Hehe, glad I am not the only one :) I think with me it's not really a fact of being hungry, but seeing all the nice but naughty food when you're out and about and needing something to shut your food demon up lol. Just sat on the beach and had my cod and mushy peas, all batter removed. Having my savoury rice now so I am full to the brim :)

image-2504936906.jpg

Did so well with my fish and mushy peas - never thought I'd be able to do that!! Couldn't find any low syn ice lollies anywhere though. What I did though was go for just the lemon part of a lemon top - basically a lemon sorbet. I had one scoop in a little cup, rather than on a cone. I thought it would probably be lower than ice cream, and cutting out the cone would save some syns too. Not sure on the exact syn value, but as I've only had 3 syns today, I'm hoping that my remaining 12 should cover it. I will call it 15 for today and have no more :)

Well done, you've been doing great! Bet you feel really proud of yourself don't you (and quite rightly). I know I wouldn't have been able to do it lol

Back