The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Well done on your good weekend honey - i am in the zone too! bring on Tuesday eh? I cant wait!!!!

Yay, so proud of us!! :) Roll on Tuesday xx

Amazing!! You did well gal :) I had a rocky weekend, no reason to either except it caught me off guard. I wish I could be as prepared as you are! You are an inspiration :)

Amazing!! You did well gal :) I had a rocky weekend, no reason to either except it caught me off guard. I wish I could be as prepared as you are! You are an inspiration :)

Aww, thank you so much!! I just wish I could be as prepared and focused as this all the time lol :)

Proud of you this week! You've done really well wishing you a cracking loss for Tuesday x

Thank you hun!! Must admit I am really proud of myself this week - I've overcome so many hurdles of temptation. I am excited to see what the scales will say on Tues :) x

Whatever happens on Tuesday we have got to keep this focus babe!! Xxx

Totally!! It has taken me sooo long to get myself interested in Slimming World again, and I feel like I'm finally there now. Getting the control back was a big thing, and we've cracked that this week regardless of what the scales say :) xxx

Totally!! It has taken me sooo long to get myself interested in Slimming World again, and I feel like I'm finally there now. Getting the control back was a big thing, and we've cracked that this week regardless of what the scales say :) xxx

Yep - i have avoided ice cream vans, cakes at Asda and i ordered a skinny drink in Costa - even with the biscuits waving at me! Xxx

Morning diary. Can't believe it's Monday again already and I am back to work. I had a lovely week off, but it just went too quickly!! I definitely took the right week off though - it's a bit grey and miserable here today. Has been since about Saturday really. So at least I got to enjoy what could be the last of the sunshine!

For the first time in ages I am actually excited for weigh in tomorrow. I can't wait to see what the scales will say this week. I've finally got the control back - something which has been missing for a long time. It feels really good :)

I'm going to have another yummy Red day today...

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)

Lunch:
- Tesco Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad (3.5 Syns)
- Walkers French Fries (4 Syns)
- Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)
- Standard sized Malteasers "Teasers" bar (9.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast (S) stuffed with Cheese (HExA) and wrapped in Bacon. Served with Carrot "Chips" (S) and Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms, (S), Red Pepper (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 18
Weekly Syns: 102 / 105

Last edited:
Blimey, what a start to the morning! Was just sat on the bus on the way to work with my headphones in, minding my own business, when I heard some sort of clattering and banging. Looked up and it was absolutely torrential rain! We're having a massive thunder and lightning storm here. I love this weather - mind I don't love it when I have to run accross from the marketplace to work and end up dripping from head to toe and resembling a drowned rat :giggle: Have been stood under the handdryer in the toilets trying to dry off a little bit. Have got the thick off but I am still a little damp - there's a little print on my chair where I've been sat, looks like I've piddled myself!

If it's like this tonight I will be taking the car to weigh in - it's only over the road but I don't want to end up being drenched as all that water could affect my result! As daft as that may sound lol. Still feeling really positive and can't wait to be weighed!

Have to admit I am back in the habbit of not eating on weigh day. I know there are lots of people who don't agree with it, but for me weigh day is a bit of a treat. I don't eat until I've been weighed, and then afterwards I treat myself to either a McDonalds, fish & chip shop, indian, etc. It's just one night though, and back on it again on Wednesday morning. It gives me something to look forward to - especially after this week when I've been totally angelic!

Anyway, will feedback later with my WI result. Eek, excited!! :)

Have to admit I am back in the habbit of not eating on weigh day. I know there are lots of people who don't agree with it, but for me weigh day is a bit of a treat. I don't eat until I've been weighed, and then afterwards I treat myself to either a McDonalds, fish & chip shop, indian, etc. It's just one night though, and back on it again on Wednesday morning. It gives me something to look forward to - especially after this week when I've been totally angelic!

If that works for you stick with it + enjoy x

good luck hun - and just admit you need Tena Lady cos you wet yourself.......hehe!

i have started eating lightly on WI day - do you make sure you drink enough fluids? I think you must or you will be ehydrating yourself and thats not good for all your vital organs! puts pressure on them you know? I know its just one day though - xx

Argh - what time are you weighing in? xxx

So peed off, angry, sad, gutted, confused. A pointless, tiny 1.5lb off tonight. What is the point. May aswell have gone out on the lash all weekend, I lose better then!!! Starting to lose the faith, big style :( :( :( :'(

So peed off, angry, sad, gutted, confused. A pointless, tiny 1.5lb off tonight. What is the point. May aswell have gone out on the lash all weekend, I lose better then!!! Starting to lose the faith, big style :( :( :( :'(

Hugs hun x nothing I say will make you feel better x

Just remember all the tiny losses do add up - you're living proof xx

Blimey, what a start to the morning! Was just sat on the bus on the way to work with my headphones in, minding my own business, when I heard some sort of clattering and banging. Looked up and it was absolutely torrential rain! We're having a massive thunder and lightning storm here. I love this weather - mind I don't love it when I have to run accross from the marketplace to work and end up dripping from head to toe and resembling a drowned rat :giggle: Have been stood under the handdryer in the toilets trying to dry off a little bit. Have got the thick off but I am still a little damp - there's a little print on my chair where I've been sat, looks like I've piddled myself!

If it's like this tonight I will be taking the car to weigh in - it's only over the road but I don't want to end up being drenched as all that water could affect my result! As daft as that may sound lol. Still feeling really positive and can't wait to be weighed!

It's not pointless, 1.5lb is a good loss and with you, I've noticed, sometimes you don't get a big loss until the second weigh in of being good! So don't lose faith, next week you will get a better loss.

And on the treat thing, I think you deserve a big treat tonight and straight back on plan tomorrow! Xx

Hope you're ok. I know it doesn't help but don't forget it's still a loss at the end of the day, and it's a good loss as well. Maybe your body is still catching up from the naughty week and you'll see the results you want next week. Don't give up!

Back