The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Lucky! I totally should have done that haha! x

I know, total last minute thing lol! It's actually my Mam's Birthday tomorrow too, so that will be nice to spend it with her instead of me being at work xx

Oooh, apologies for all of my posts this morning, but I have just realised that if I lose 2lb a week from now until Christmas I would be at target! Obviously I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself, and if I don't get it for Christmas I can work on it in the New Year, but I think this gives me great motivation and something to aim towards. Exciting! :)

I love your enthusiasm, it is so infectious

hugs xxxx

Thank you very much lovely ladies!! :) xxxx

Tea was yummy tonight! Very hot but tasty...

image-1582514288.jpg

And I have to show you this bad boy! A huuuuuge, delicious looking carrot cake!

image-1768273550.jpg

Think I mentioned earlier that we're having a tea party on Saturday for my mam and grandad's birthday, and my grandad's friend Margaret has dropped this off as her contribution! Woooow it's enormous!! I love carrot cake, but I will not be having a single crumb, I will be too busy sitting polishing my halo :D Weight loss > carrot cake!

Fillymum said 'As old as the man you're feeling'. I hope not - my OH is 22 years older than me!!!

Stevie - many congratulations on all your SW achievements this week. Well done, and I hope Santa brings your Christmas present early.

You took the time a few weeks ago to tell me how to make carrot chips which I tried for the first time yesterday. They were well worth waiting for! I hadn't come across Aromat before, so thanks for the tip. (It also makes SW chips/wedges super tasty)!

I'm off the wagon for a few days from tomorrow - hols and then DD and her partner coming to stay - but I'm mentally preparing to start afresh when then leave and I'll be looking at your diary again for inspiration.

Good luck for your next WI.

( now wandering off to check out a certain website which seems to be creating a lot of interest.......... )

Fillymum said 'As old as the man you're feeling'. I hope not - my OH is 22 years older than me!!!

Stevie - many congratulations on all your SW achievements this week. Well done, and I hope Santa brings your Christmas present early.

You took the time a few weeks ago to tell me how to make carrot chips which I tried for the first time yesterday. They were well worth waiting for! I hadn't come across Aromat before, so thanks for the tip. (It also makes SW chips/wedges super tasty)!

I'm off the wagon for a few days from tomorrow - hols and then DD and her partner coming to stay - but I'm mentally preparing to start afresh when then leave and I'll be looking at your diary again for inspiration.

Good luck for your next WI.

( now wandering off to check out a certain website which seems to be creating a lot of interest.......... )

Oh you are most welcome!! I'm pleased you enjoyed them :) I actually have the carrots more often than I have potato wedges these days. Yummy!

Sounds like a busy time for you but you sound determined and like you have a plan in place which is fab!

Thank you for your lovely comments too - it's these kinds of posts that really keep me going.

Hope you have a lovely holiday and time with family :) xx

Ooh what is aromat? I fancy trying the carrot chips, plus I am a wedges fiend so would love some tips to jazz them up :D

Ooh what is aromat? I fancy trying the carrot chips, plus I am a wedges fiend so would love some tips to jazz them up :D

It's just an all purpose seasoning, it's really yummy though. It's 7 Syns for the whole pot but it literally lasts months - I never count Syns for it as for the amount I use it would be impossible. I think it kinda has that Texan flavour - a bit like how curly fries taste! It's by Knorr and it comes in a bright yellow retro looking pot with a red lid. They also do a peri peri flavour now too! :)

It's just an all purpose seasoning, it's really yummy though. It's 7 Syns for the whole pot but it literally lasts months - I never count Syns for it as for the amount I use it would be impossible. I think it kinda has that Texan flavour - a bit like how curly fries taste! It's by Knorr and it comes in a bright yellow retro looking pot with a red lid. They also do a peri peri flavour now too! :)

Ooh lovely! I will have to have a look in Tesco. Thank you!

Did you read in my diary that I'd had a slice of carrot cake for lunch? Well that's the bad boy!!

I won't tell you how nice it was. Nope, it was horrid and unflavoured and tasted more like hairy gherkins. Yuk!

Did you read in my diary that I'd had a slice of carrot cake for lunch? Well that's the bad boy!!

I won't tell you how nice it was. Nope, it was horrid and unflavoured and tasted more like hairy gherkins. Yuk!

Hahaha hairy gherkins!!! That has certainly put me off lol :D

Yes but as he is only as old as the woman he is feeling that makes you both the same young age lol !!!

Paul now prefers SW wedgies and chips to normal ones , so much so that yesterday we threw the chip an away. Like you Stevie I use almost any root vegetable to make them, butternut squash and sweet potatoes are firm favourites of mine especially with a spicy dish. I sprinkle anything I fancy on them but a winning combo for me is cumin or Chinese 5 spice.I have even used dried mint.

Your food looks great chica and you are a star.

Sorry about this but that cake is just so awesome I hade to put it here full size...........

104063d1377194546-princess-diaries-round-two-image-1768273550.jpg

hugs and have a great day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes but as he is only as old as the woman he is feeling that makes you both the same young age lol !!!

Paul now prefers SW wedgies and chips to normal ones , so much so that yesterday we threw the chip an away. Like you Stevie I use almost any root vegetable to make them, butternut squash and sweet potatoes are firm favourites of mine especially with a spicy dish. I sprinkle anything I fancy on them but a winning combo for me is cumin or Chinese 5 spice.I have even used dried mint.

Your food looks great chica and you are a star.

Sorry about this but that cake is just so awesome I hade to put it here full size...........

hugs and have a great day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooh yummy!! It has been so long since I had butternut squash or sweet potato, I think I will have to make them soon and try the spices you recommended!! I think they would be nice with a big bowl of slimming world chilli, mmmm.

Hope you have a lovely weekend Sue, and are feeling better soon :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning diary, happy Friday! I am off work today (yippee!!) so am just laid in bed watching a little TV and updating this. Normally I am on my way to work at this time, so although I was still awake at 6am it was nice not to have to get up!! It looks like it's wet and miserable today as well, so I am pleased I can stay in the house.

Actually later on I'm going to go to Tesco for a few bits. It's payday finally!! I am planning on making Syn free, alcohol free Mojito's on Saturday night so I don't feel left out whilst everyone else is drinking. Basically it's just soda water with lime and mint. So I'm going to buy a huge bag of ice to crush, a few limes, couple of bottles of soda water and some fresh mint. That should keep me going and should hopefully be yummy!! I love Mojito's. Whilst I'm there I might also get myself a few bits for the freezer. I think we have run out of LM rosemary and red onion sausages so will get some more if they have those, and maybe a few new Quorn bits to try.

Hope you all have a great day :)

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Strawberries
(SS)
- Shape Delight 0% Fat Rhubarb Crumble Yogurt (0.5 Syns)

Lunch / Dinner:
- WW Wholemeal Pitta (HExB) with Ham and Cheese (HExA)
- Sainsbury's Paprika Popcorn (2.5 Syns)
- Danio Passionfruit Yogurt (1.5
Syns)

Other
- Laffy Taffy (4 Syns)
- Metcalfes Sweet'n'Salt Skinny Topcorn (6 Syns)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: Weight Watchers Wholemeal Pitta

Daily Syns: 14.5
Weekly Syns: 24.5 / 105

Last edited:
Morning diary, happy Friday! I am off work today (yippee!!) so am just laid in bed watching a little TV and updating this. Normally I am on my way to work at this time, so although I was still awake at 6am it was nice not to have to get up!! It looks like it's wet and miserable today as well, so I am pleased I can stay in the house.

Actually later on I'm going to go to Tesco for a few bits. It's payday finally!! I am planning on making Syn free, alcohol free Mojito's on Saturday night so I don't feel left out whilst everyone else is drinking. Basically it's just soda water with lime and mint. So I'm going to buy a huge bag of ice to crush, a few limes, couple of bottles of soda water and some fresh mint. That should keep me going and should hopefully be yummy!! I love Mojito's. Whilst I'm there I might also get myself a few bits for the freezer. I think we have run out of LM rosemary and red onion sausages so will get some more if they have those, and maybe a few new Quorn bits to try.

Hope you all have a great day :)

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Not too sure yet. Will update later on!

Dinner:
- "Enchilada": Chicken (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S) in a WW Tortilla Wrap (5.5 Syns) topped with Pasatta (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Spicy Potato Wedges

Other
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 5.5
Weekly Syns: 15.5 / 105

Mojitos sounds yummy I wld want the alcohol though that's the problem! It's warm and sunny here where are you from?

What are LM rosemary and red onion sausages , because I want some ? They sound delish !!!

Also I will definitely have a go at the mojitos. I am always looking for something refreshing to drink and the bonus is there is no aspartame in them. Also I have fresh mint growing in the garden. I might have a problem getting the limes though I think I saw some in Aldi the other day.

I am so pleased I popped back into your diary lol !!

Enjoy your day off.xxx

Back