The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Morning diary. Just a quick post this morning before I get up and have my breakfast - will get round everyones diaries later on :)

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- 25g Chocolate Weetabix Mini's (4.5 Syns) with a sliced Banana and Koko Chocolate Milk (HExA)

Lunch / Dinner:
- Grilled Chicken Breast
(S) with 1 level tbsp Nando's Medium Peri Peri Sauce (0.5 Syns). Served with Roasted New Potatoes and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other
- Sainsbury's Paprika Popcorn (2.5 Syns)
- Danio Passionfruit Yogurt (1.5 Syns)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)
- Special K Chocolate Biscuit Moments (5 Syns)

Healthy A: 200ml Kara Dairy Free Original Coconut Milk with Chocolate
Healthy B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 14
Weekly Syns: 52.5 / 105

Last edited:
So annoyed!! My phone has suddenly decided to stop working. Why oh why did I ever get an iPhone, they are useless!! Had problems from day one with chargers constantly breaking etc. and now it's just gone totally dead. It won't turn on, it won't charge, nothing! It can't be the charger that's broken either. There's 3 of us in the house that have the iPhone 5, so I've tried all of the charges and nothing. It's been plugged in since 7.30 this morning and nothing. I am so angry!! Plus with it being Bank Holiday and Orange being totally useless it will probably be days until I get a replacement.

This will also mean less time on Mini's. I always use the app - too much of a faff on getting the laptop out etc.

Also no access to IG to upload my photos :( :( :(

Today is not going to be a good day!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
So annoyed!! My phone has suddenly decided to stop working. Why oh why did I ever get an iPhone, they are useless!! Had problems from day one with chargers constantly breaking etc. and now it's just gone totally dead. It won't turn on, it won't charge, nothing! It can't be the charger that's broken either. There's 3 of us in the house that have the iPhone 5, so I've tried all of the charges and nothing. It's been plugged in since 7.30 this morning and nothing. I am so angry!! Plus with it being Bank Holiday and Orange being totally useless it will probably be days until I get a replacement.

This will also mean less time on Mini's. I always use the app - too much of a faff on getting the laptop out etc.

Also no access to IG to upload my photos :( :( :(

Today is not going to be a good day!!!!!!!!!!

First of all you are a little star........emphasis on little. If you were my daughre...........no grand daughter lol, I would be so proud of you.

Now I am no expert on phones as you know but that sounds to me like battery problems. Have you tried taking out the battery and putting it back in or taking it back were you got it from and asked for a replacement battery.

Hope the tea party was a mega success.................................

big, big hugs inspirational little girl,

Sue xxxxxxx

First of all you are a little star........emphasis on little. If you were my daughre...........no grand daughter lol, I would be so proud of you.

Now I am no expert on phones as you know but that sounds to me like battery problems. Have you tried taking out the battery and putting it back in or taking it back were you got it from and asked for a replacement battery.

Hope the tea party was a mega success.................................

big, big hugs inspirational little girl,

Sue xxxxxxx

Aww Sue!!! That is so sweet - you can be my adopted grandmother lol, you make a lovely grandma :)

The tea party was lovely! All of the homemaking that my lovely nanna had done certainly went down a treat!! I didn't have any but I admired it from a distance lol, she is such a good baker! My grandad was poorly (he has cancer and also heart failure) and had to go home after an hour or so, but he took his food home with him and managed to have some corned beef pie, a sausage roll and a little fairy cake which filled him up and then he went to bed for a lie down as he was really worn out. God love him.

And finally on the phone front...I am back up and running! You were spot on, the battery had gone! The thing with these iPhones is that the battery is built in so you can't even take it out to check. I drove to the metro centre this afternoon and managed to get an appointment in the Apple store where they gave me a replacement. I was only in there for probably 10 minutes and was dealt with by a lovely young Asian man. A lot more helpful than the lady I spoke with on the phone this morning!

So today has actually been quite a good day! Hope all of my friends have had a nice Bank Holiday Sunday xxxxxxxx

Aww Sue!!! That is so sweet - you can be my adopted grandmother lol, you make a lovely grandma :)

The tea party was lovely! All of the homemaking that my lovely nanna had done certainly went down a treat!! I didn't have any but I admired it from a distance lol, she is such a good baker! My grandad was poorly (he has cancer and also heart failure) and had to go home after an hour or so, but he took his food home with him and managed to have some corned beef pie, a sausage roll and a little fairy cake which filled him up and then he went to bed for a lie down as he was really worn out. God love him.

And finally on the phone front...I am back up and running! You were spot on, the battery had gone! The thing with these iPhones is that the battery is built in so you can't even take it out to check. I drove to the metro centre this afternoon and managed to get an appointment in the Apple store where they gave me a replacement. I was only in there for probably 10 minutes and was dealt with by a lovely young Asian man. A lot more helpful than the lady I spoke with on the phone this morning!

So today has actually been quite a good day! Hope all of my friends have had a nice Bank Holiday Sunday xxxxxxxx

Did it cost you a lot to get the battery replaced? Mines not there yet however it is starting to drop it's charge very quickly!!!! Darn these iPhone 5's... So beautiful yet so inefficient!
Xxxxxx

Sent from Katie's iPhone using MiniMins

Did it cost you a lot to get the battery replaced? Mines not there yet however it is starting to drop it's charge very quickly!!!! Darn these iPhone 5's... So beautiful yet so inefficient!
Xxxxxx

Sent from Katie's iPhone using MiniMins

I got a whole brand new handset hun! With the batteries being built in they can't replace them, you just get a new phone. And here's the great part...it was totally free! I was literally in the shop for 10 minutes, if that.

I love my iPhone for everything it can do, apps etc. but the battery life and chargers are such a pain xxxxxx

I've heard of them giving people new phones before. It's quite sad really though, that things arnt worth repairing its easier to replace! Same happened with my GHDs last year, a plate wasn't heating up so they just sent me completely new ones! It's mental! X

I've heard of them giving people new phones before. It's quite sad really though, that things arnt worth repairing its easier to replace! Same happened with my GHDs last year, a plate wasn't heating up so they just sent me completely new ones! It's mental! X

Yeah, I knew they gave new phones out if they can't be repaired. I think it's the way iPhones are built, makes them so complicated to alter or repair. They do send some off for repair though, depends what the fault is. I lost everything on my phone as I hadn't backed it up and obviously the one I was given was totally brand new, I watched him taking it out of the box. Nevermind though, just pleased to be sorted! Most of my photos are on Facebook / IG anyway so it's only really my contacts I lost. Taught me a lesson though - I'll be doing regular backups of everything, just in case! x

Quick food diary for the day :)

Extra Easy

Breakfast
- Watermelon
(S) and Kiwi (S)
- Danio Passionfruit Yogurt (1.5 Syns)

Lunch / Dinner:
- Extra Lean Beef and Red Onion
(S) Burgers stuffed with BabyBels (HExA) and served with Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other
- Banana
- Sainsbury's Salt & Vinegar Popcorn (2.5 Syns)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 2 x BabyBel Original
Healthy B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 4
Weekly Syns: 56.5 / 105

Last edited:
Hi hun

Good work on the phone!

Just a quick thought - do you have your contacts etc saved on iCloud? Means it auto syncs all of the time and everything should have been saved?

Have a good Monday! xx

Hi hun

Good work on the phone!

Just a quick thought - do you have your contacts etc saved on iCloud? Means it auto syncs all of the time and everything should have been saved?

Have a good Monday! xx

No, I didn't back it up! So lost everything. Not too bothered though - all my photo's are on FB/IG and it's easy enough to get people's numbers back. Good thinking though!

Hope you had a lovely weekend xx

Woop happy Tuesday, it's finally weigh day!! :D Can't wait to get on those scales tonight after another cracking week...

Extra Easy

Breakfast
- Weetabix (HExB) with Koko Chocolate Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Banana

Dinner (Indian Takeaway):
- 350g Chicken Jalfrezi (S) (8.5 Syns) with Boiled Rice and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Red Onion (S), Tomato (S) and Peas (S))

Other
- Cadbury Picnic (11.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 200ml Koko Dairy Free Original Coconut Milk with Chocolate
Healthy B: 2 x Weetabix

Daily Syns: 20
Weekly Syns: 76.5 / 105

Last edited:
Gosh I feel so so bloated today :( Hoping it doesnt affect my WI tonight and that a certain fairy pays me a visit before then. I have had a fantastic week, and I really want a loss to match!!

Hope tonight goes well. Don't over panic though, if it doesn't show this week due to bloating (although I am sure that it will honey) then it will show next week! :) Let us know xx.

I thought of you when I saw this, but then I thought, but she does remember the diet

What an example you are too us all xxxxxx

Back