The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

I thought of you when I saw this, but then I thought, but she does remember the diet

What an example you are too us all xxxxxx

Love that!! I am a massive animal lover and pictures like this really make me smile! :) Thanks Sue xxxxxx

I thought of you when I saw this, but then I thought, but she does remember the diet

What an example you are too us all xxxxxx

Yay, 4lb off!! I was hoping I would get Slimmer of the Week but someone lost 4.5lb, damn lol! :D

Wow half a stone in two weeks that's great! Do you do any exercising as well? Well done :D

Xx

Thank you!! :D

I used to do classes regularly but I haven't done any for at least three months now. I will get back into it eventually, it's just finding the spare cash / time xx

Wow that's so good hun how muh do you want to loose? I am copying your menu when I'm back to slimming world Sunday! Your doing great

Wow that's so good hun how muh do you want to loose? I am copying your menu when I'm back to slimming world Sunday! Your doing great

Thank you! I want to lose another 2st 2.5lb which would take me to 10st. I was 15st the first time I ever joined Slimming World, 14st 10.5lb when I rejoined xx

Hello! :wavey: I've just started & been looking through diaries for inspiration. Really enoyed reading through yours - I admire your determination to keep on trying when things get tough, & you totally deserve yourgreat lossess over the last couple of weeks.

X

Wow, you're having some fantastic weight losses! I'm taking lots of inspiration from your diary, it's giving me the kick up the bum that I need! X

Thank you so much everyone! I am so over the moon, I can't even describe it :)

Yay well done you :) xx

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments. I still cannot believe I lost 4lb last night! Especially as I lost 3.5lb the week before!! I know that this has come from stopping my weigh night "black hole" and I cannot believe I had let it go on for so long. For anyone else who may be struggling or cannot see why their losses are not what they thought they would be, I would definitely recommend looking at what you are eating post-weigh in. It has been a real eye opener for me. That does not mean to say do not have a treat - for the last two weeks I have had an Indian takeaway and a chocolate bar after weigh in, but it has been within my Syns allowance, and it really makes a difference!! So chuffed :)

I honestly feel like a new person. I have that passion for Slimming World again and I put 100% of me into it every single day. It had become a bit of a chore and I openly admitted that I was fed up with SW, and even thinking of doing something else! Now, a couple of weeks down the line my feelings couldn't be further from that! I'm SW all the way - at WOTY last week my consultant even compared me to a stick of rock. She said that if you snapped me in half I would say "Slimming World" in the middle, I am Slimming World through and through!

I'm buzzing this morning, and really excited for another great week. I have 2lb to go until I am back to my lowest weight (12st 0.5lb), and 3lb to go untill I am in the next stone down (11st 13.5lb)!! How exciting is that :D

This is how today is looking...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- 3 x Finn Crisp (½ HExB)

Lunch:
- Tesco Chicken and Hoi Sin Noodle Salad (5 Syns)
- Banana
- Walkers Ready Salted French Fries (4 Syns)

Dinner:
- Pasta with 6 x Quorn Swedish Style Meatballs (S) and Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Chillies (S)), topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other
- Weight Watchers Caramel Mallow (2.5 Syns)
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (½ HExB)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low grated
Healthy B: 3 x Finn Crisp / 1 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 11.5
Weekly Syns: 11.5 / 105

Last edited:
Hearing your enthusiasm is so contagious!!

In fact I'm off back to join my class on Monday! Sw is the only thing that's really worked so I'm off back to what I know! X

Back