The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Hearing your enthusiasm is so contagious!!

In fact I'm off back to join my class on Monday! Sw is the only thing that's really worked so I'm off back to what I know! X

Yayyy!! You're right, sometimes you have to just stick with what you know. Even though it may not work at times, if you stick with it it will work out in the end. I'm proof of that lol. Excited for you - you will be fab!! xx

As I said on IG YES STEVIE! :D So deserved and you're right, just proves that when you're 100% the losses can be big! I hope this week proves as positive for you. I totally know what you mean about feeling like a new person, something just clicks :) x

Hearing your enthusiasm is so contagious!!

In fact I'm off back to join my class on Monday! Sw is the only thing that's really worked so I'm off back to what I know! X

I so, so agree with you !!!

Stevie, that is amazing. Well done .

Half a stone more gone and all down to your own dedication and determination.

images

My goodness I have really got the munchies today!! All the goodies stashed in my desk at work have been shouting at me all day - I've just had to cave in and have a packet of French Fries. I still feel like I could eat more. I wouldn't say I was even particularly hungry, just bored at work and craving food.

I had aimed to stick to 5 Syns on weekdays, but that obviously isn't happening today. Not to fret though, will still be within my weekly Syns!

My goodness I have really got the munchies today!! All the goodies stashed in my desk at work have been shouting at me all day - I've just had to cave in and have a packet of French Fries. I still feel like I could eat more. I wouldn't say I was even particularly hungry, just bored at work and craving food.

I had aimed to stick to 5 Syns on weekdays, but that obviously isn't happening today. Not to fret though, will still be within my weekly Syns!

Now having a WW Caramel Mallow :eek: I can't stop!!

Wowee Stevie! That's an amazing loss! Congratulatons. Fingers crossed you'll hit your lowest-weight goal this week... :D

I had the munchies really badly yesterday. I used up my syns on a packet of Quavers and a packet of Wotsits. I knew I didn't need them but it was just what I fancied. I'm being careful though as I had a naughty Saturday night and I can feel it trying to drag me in the wrong direction! I'm trying to imagine myself on the scales next week and how good it would feel to lose more than 1lb. I just need 1/4lb off to get my 1.5 stone award back. Determined!

Wowee Stevie! That's an amazing loss! Congratulatons. Fingers crossed you'll hit your lowest-weight goal this week... :D

I had the munchies really badly yesterday. I used up my syns on a packet of Quavers and a packet of Wotsits. I knew I didn't need them but it was just what I fancied. I'm being careful though as I had a naughty Saturday night and I can feel it trying to drag me in the wrong direction! I'm trying to imagine myself on the scales next week and how good it would feel to lose more than 1lb. I just need 1/4lb off to get my 1.5 stone award back. Determined!

Woop!! That's not much at all. Do you weigh at home then? Just I know SW only measures every half lb, rather than quarters and what not.

Wish I could stop eating, don't know what is wrong with me today. I am not one for munching. I tend to have 3 meals a day and save my B choice for a "treat" on a night. But today all I have thought about is food. I am starting to flap and panic myself a bit as I've now had 11.5 Syns today. Still within my allowance of 15 I know, but the last two weeks I have stuck to 5 on weekdays. My weekly totals have been around 70 in the last fortnight and I'm worried that if I start going higher again my losses might not be as good :eek: I know it's silly really because until two weeks ago I always had 15 Syns a day / 105 Syns a week. Sometimes more and still have a loss!! Need to calm myself down and stop worrying lol!

Hun if you have a naughty day today just make up for it tomorrow, sometimes you have cravings cos your body needs it!

xxxx

Yeah, I'm a home weigher now! I used to go to group but my C was only really bothered about me at the beginning when I was having good losses every week. When my losses started to slow and we got new members at Christmas and Easter who were having their amazing initial losses she just didn't want to know. I was 9st 7 just over 4 years ago and I desperately want to get back there, but she felt I'd lost enough, even though I was still medically overweight. I just found the group meetings really disheartening in the end and a few other members felt similarly about her attitude. I think one of them is starting up her own group so I may end up back there eventually!

I used to do a sneaky WI at home before I left for group so I know my scales were only ever half a pound up or down on the SW scales! I like having the 1/4lb bit (although it's only 114g, so it must be tough to be that accurate! A pint of water is 1.25lbs!) - although this week it sucks being so close to getting my award back!

Just another thought - I tend to get peckish if I'm thirsty. I take a 1.5litre bottle of low cal squash to work with me every day so I pick at that instead of naughtiness!

Hun if you have a naughty day today just make up for it tomorrow, sometimes you have cravings cos your body needs it!

xxxx

Thanks. I wouldn't say I've had a naughty day, I've just had more Syns than I've in the last couple of weeks. I'm still well within my daily Syns allowance. Nevertheless, I don't want to disrupt my pattern. I'm having a Syn free day tomorrow and will allow myself up to 13.5 on Friday rather than the 15 I'd usually allow on a weekend. Might sound bonkers to people on here, but look at the results it's given me in the last two weeks! I don't want to compromise that xxx

Yeah, I'm a home weigher now! I used to go to group but my C was only really bothered about me at the beginning when I was having good losses every week. When my losses started to slow and we got new members at Christmas and Easter who were having their amazing initial losses she just didn't want to know. I was 9st 7 just over 4 years ago and I desperately want to get back there, but she felt I'd lost enough, even though I was still medically overweight. I just found the group meetings really disheartening in the end and a few other members felt similarly about her attitude. I think one of them is starting up her own group so I may end up back there eventually!

I used to do a sneaky WI at home before I left for group so I know my scales were only ever half a pound up or down on the SW scales! I like having the 1/4lb bit (although it's only 114g, so it must be tough to be that accurate! A pint of water is 1.25lbs!) - although this week it sucks being so close to getting my award back!

What a shame!! That is so awful. I hate to read negative stories like that about Consultants. I think I am blessed with mine because she is so wonderful. You are given as much attention on your first week as you are your 142nd. I wish all Consultants could be like her, for other members' sakes. Because I can honestly say she is the reason I have stuck at this for so long and have gotten to where I am now. I hope your fellow member does start up her own group and you can go along and feel part of it all again.

Really sorry to say this but I am one of those people who find quarter lb's highly irritating lol. I think it's just because SW don't measure like that - but that doesn't mean to say you shouldn't! Any loss is a loss. I still just can't get used to reading that people have lost 0.25 or 0.75 lbs lol :D

With regards to the drinking, I have a huge bottle of Robinsons NAS Fruit & Barley at work. I drink loads every day - well over the recommended 8 glasses. I am up and down to the ladies more often than not!! Think I am just having a munchies day. I know myself I'm not hungry - I just want to eat. Have curbed it now though at 11.5 Syns, and won't be having any more! Nothing to panic about :)

Congrats on another brilliant loss Stevie!!

And I made the pizza topped chicken last night thanks to your advice and the result? YUM!! Massive hit with me and the boyfriend so thank you for that! xx

Agree with the weigh in night black hole thing, I can't get away with weigh in night cheats. If I'm really craving pizza or something, ill just plan to have it one night and then just deal with the gain or whatever afterwards x

Good morning diary. Thank God it's Thursday - I am so exhausted this week!! Even though I was only off for four days (Fri, Sat, Sun and Bank Holiday Mon) and did not particularly have a lie in on any of those days, I have been struggling to get up for work on a morning this week! It is just because I'm out of routine, I will be back with it next week. It has been such a long week too though, even though it is only a 4 day week!! The days have just dragged - not because I'm not busy at work, I have plenty to do, but I am just bored at the moment. Again, I think having time off does not help. But nevermind, there we go.

I'm having a Syn Free day today, to make up for the munchies I had yesterday lol! I know I don't need to as I was still within my Syns etc. but I've gotten into the routine of 5 Syns on weekdays, 15 on a weekend and around the 70-80 mark overall. So I really want to stick with that as it has definitley been working for me.

Not sure what is for lunch today, but will update as I go along. I am not really fancying much today, so maybe I will just have some yummy fruit :)

Have a great day friends x

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Watermelon (S), Apple (S) and Kiwi Fruit (S)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Quorn (S) and Vegetable (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) Quiche, topped with Cheese (HExA). Served with Baked Beans

Other
- Kiwi Fruit (S)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low grated
Healthy B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 11.5 / 105

Last edited:
Morning hun. I know the feeling of being tired, felt like I could have just rested my head on my desk yesterday and had a nap!

Don't be too strict on yourself on syns. We can go up to 105, and the calorie difference from 70 - 105 is minimal, so don't make yourself feel naughty if you do have a few more, it's not the end of the world xx

Morning hun. I know the feeling of being tired, felt like I could have just rested my head on my desk yesterday and had a nap!

Don't be too strict on yourself on syns. We can go up to 105, and the calorie difference from 70 - 105 is minimal, so don't make yourself feel naughty if you do have a few more, it's not the end of the world xx

I am glad I am not the only one!! My alarm went off at 6am this morning and I snoozed it until 20 past...and then again until 6.45!! My bus was at 7.10 so it was a bit of a mad rush getting ready to say the least lol! :giggle:

I totally get what you mean about Syns. I'm not beating myself up or anything, I just would quite like to stick to the 70ish mark for the time being. I have 3 more weigh in's until I go to York for the day (21st Sept) so ideally I'd like to stick to this little plan I have until then. Then that weekend I will be using the full 105 Syns (if not more!!), and will deal with that when it comes. I'm actually enjoying being a bit tighter with them, rather than just using them willy nilly here and there. With using less it makes me appreciate them more. If you see what I mean? xx

I am glad I am not the only one!! My alarm went off at 6am this morning and I snoozed it until 20 past...and then again until 6.45!! My bus was at 7.10 so it was a bit of a mad rush getting ready to say the least lol! :giggle:

I totally get what you mean about Syns. I'm not beating myself up or anything, I just would quite like to stick to the 70ish mark for the time being. I have 3 more weigh in's until I go to York for the day (21st Sept) so ideally I'd like to stick to this little plan I have until then. Then that weekend I will be using the full 105 Syns (if not more!!), and will deal with that when it comes. I'm actually enjoying being a bit tighter with them, rather than just using them willy nilly here and there. With using less it makes me appreciate them more. If you see what I mean? xx

Course I do, it's nice to feel like you have the control back, just didn't want you to start making yourself feel bad! xx

Course I do, it's nice to feel like you have the control back, just didn't want you to start making yourself feel bad! xx

Thanks hun. Your support is really appreciated xx

Back