The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

God, I am sooo hungry today!! Normally my weetabix for breakfast and piece of fruit for lunch is enough to keep me going on weigh day, but my stomach has never stopped rumbling!! Have nothing else even relatively SW friendly with me though, so just going to have to persevere for a little longer. I'll take a banana or something to group with me and have that once I've been weighed, and then home for a quick bath and order my Indian ready for Warren coming round. Bliss :)

Has anybody else noticed that Mini's is really quiet today? There seems to be nobody around. I wonder where you are all hiding???

God, I am sooo hungry today!! Normally my weetabix for breakfast and piece of fruit for lunch is enough to keep me going on weigh day, but my stomach has never stopped rumbling!! Have nothing else even relatively SW friendly with me though, so just going to have to persevere for a little longer. I'll take a banana or something to group with me and have that once I've been weighed, and then home for a quick bath and order my Indian ready for Warren coming round. Bliss :) Has anybody else noticed that Mini's is really quiet today? There seems to be nobody around. I wonder where you are all hiding???
im here :) I've been craving an Indian do you have syns of them by any chance? Might have one at the weekend

im here :) I've been craving an Indian do you have syns of them by any chance? Might have one at the weekend

Yay, some company!!

It totally depends what you're fancying hun. I always get Chicken Jalfrezi which is 8.5 Syns for 350g. And yes, I do weigh it! It might seem a bit mad weighing takeaways, but honestly the sizes of them can vary so much. In the past I would always just slap it on my plate and think "yeah, 8.5 Syns", when in reality after weighing it and realising it was nearly 700g, it was more like 17 Syns :eek: So I always weigh them now. I get Boiled Rice (which is free) and a side Salad to help fill me up and make sure I'm getting lots of yummy SuperFree too.

Some other low-ish Syn meals from the indian are:
180g Pilau Rice = 2.5 Syns
1 x Poppadom = 4 Syns
350g Chicken Dhansak = 6.5 Syns
360g Lamb Rogan Josh = 6.5 Syns
375g Vegetable Jalfrezi = 7.5 Syns
360g Chicken Vindaloo = 8 Syns

Things I would avoid would be anything with cream in (i.e. Tikka Massala, Korma, etc.) and Naan breads which are notoriously high in Syns!

chicken madras is always my choce - 8 syns. I am guilty of never weighing it, it did always seem too good to be true that you could eat that much haha! I can't afford to treat myself to takeaways this month, which sucks as I'd love an Indian after weigh in tomorrow. Will just have to have one at the end of the month :)

Oh my goodness!! I've just gone and lost 7lb!!! I'm now 11st 10lb and have lost 3st 0.5lb in total - I got my 3st award tonight. I had a few tears of joy. So proud of myself.

Last edited:
Wow congratulations :) you should be so proud of yourself xxxx

Oh my goodness!! I've just gone and lost 7lb!!! I'm now 11st 10lb and have lost 3st 0.5lb in total - I got my 3st award tonight. I had a few tears of joy. So proud if myself.

Oh my gosh Stevie! That's totally amazeballs!! So pleased for you hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow. Im so happy for you, how did you manage that? Im going for my first full week back on track. Off the alcohol and that is alwats my downfall. Hoping for a similar loss next week xzx

Thanks so much everyone!

No tips really, you've all seen my food diary this past week. I've just eaten lots of yummy food!! I've been 100% on plan, made sure I kept my diary each day and measured every single Syn accurately. I did have soup this week - not sure if that's helped? Although I only had it two days.

I've just eaten normally - which pretty much sums up the joys of SW!!

Woohoo fab loss, well done!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still in amazement for you well done hun! Hopefully your inspiration of soup and fruit for brekkie will help me too!x

Back